Defeating the spider

Heads up for the chapters for some warnings of some readers will feel uncomfortable.

-Sexual themes

-Blood

-Cutting limbs

-gore

-Violence

|🔸] Not to worry even it's a yandere book with warnings of triggers, There will be always wholesome and fluff part.

Don't mind grammer errors or either spelling mistakes, My main language isn't English.

MORE INFO OF Y/N and..added 1 love interest will be added
Scrolling down to the bottom

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•alchemy lab•

Spider huntsman clicking his tongue as he search for the two, With his robot spider legs tapping in the ground looking in every hiding spots around the room. "Here piggy piggy. ." passing by shelves filled with different kinds of potions.

Mr. Tang holds the pills on his hand, gripping it tightly close to his chest. With Pigsy next to him just to think of a plan. Mr. Tang slowly pops out his head to check if his very close by, As Pigsy whispered. "Ho we gotta do something. . ." Pulls out a string of sauasage.

"Hmm. . ." Mr. Tang looks at various of potions in a tube or jar. Looking at one jar that has a red duck imprinted label, Grabbing the jar that cause the other potion to be knock out and fell down to break. "There you are. . ."

Pigsy and Tang looked behind to see the spider demon is up in the ceiling with him hissing, He jumps down and cackles. "Hoho! Your going down. . ." Pigsy stands up on his feet and uses the string of sausage to fight off. With Tang shaking in fear hides behind his friend.

Mr. Tang goes in front of Pigsy and uses the jar he grab from the shelves to adjust his glasses and throws at the spider demon, it falls down half way and shatters into pieces leaving a small black potion puddle in the floor. Mr. Tang failed and Pigsy shake his head in disappointed, For a while something from the small puddle where Mr. Tang throws a potion at huntsman.

It started to make noise with the glass pieces sinks into the black puddle as black vines with red glow grabbed onto spider huntman's mech spider legs, Then dragging his whole entire body into the hole that is now been created. Spider demon's screams can be heard in the hole, Leaving Mr. Tang traumatized.

"I..I thought it was gonna turn him into a little duckie!" Said the confused shock Mr. Tang. Pigsy groans. "C'mon! let's get out of here!" Taking him by holding onto his arms and runs off with Tang, Who was still holding the pill for the ingredient.

A hand burst through the ground floor, Breaking the hole where spider demon huntsman survived from the demon who dragged him to the pit. With a mad expression of his face growling that his targets got away.

𝜫ㄳ❘◈⎯⎯⎯❖⎯⎯⎯◈❘ㄳ𝜫
•Jade emperor throne room•

' 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 '    |Yandere Monkie Kid x Reader|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें