Manan - Hold My Hand

Galing kay aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... Higit pa

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 47

11K 870 341
Galing kay aanchal_89

The boat came after a while and they went back to the beach before getting in the car and driving back to the hotel.

Both of them were stealing glances at each other with a comfortable silence surrounding them.

They reached the hotel walked side by side to the elevator.

Manik stopped infront of Nandini's room and glanced at her. He opened his mouth to say goodbye but she cuts him off not wanting him to leave already.

"Do you want to watch the movie now?",She asked with hope in her eyes as she looked up at him.

He looked at her and then glanced in the direction of his room.

To stay with her and watch the movie spending some more time with her or go to his room that he shares with Ishaan. The choice was simple and quite obvious but he was afraid thinking about the confession earlier and how the conversation would go if they talk.

"Okay",he replied giving in to his feelings and looking at her hopeful face.

She smiled brightly before pulling him in and shutting the door locking it.

He chuckled following her inside and saw the mess she had made in her room with her clothes and shoes shattered around with her makeup spread out.

"In my defense I only had an hour to look sexy. Give me a minute now.",She gave an excuse and he nods before starting the television as she cleaned the room.

She gave him the pendrive and he put it in and paused after doing all the settings and turned to her.

She gave him a victory smile at the now cleaned bed and floor and they removed the shoes before jumping on the bed.

Nandini pulled the blanket over them and he looked at her.

"This is nice.",She murmured cuddling to him loving the warmth that radiated from his body and he smiles before dimming the lights and playing the movie.

She watched as their characters came in first and giggled.

"I don't look like that.",She said as she looked at him with a playful glare seeing her character.

"Yes you do. Short height check",Manik said as he compared her to the character.

She slapped his arms as he continued.

"Chubby cheeks check.",He said pulling her cheeks and she glared at him.

"Lovely hair check.",He said with awe as he played with her hair and she rolled her eyes at his actions and watched his character.

He looked lovely and quite similar to Manik along with his arrogant smirky face.

She argued with him seeing him portray her as wrong and at fault in the start.

"I don't think I was even a little at fault at that time.",Nandini told him and he raised his eyebrows at her and she kept her grounds staring back at him.

"Okay fine. I agree it was all my fault. I bumped into you. I dropped your phone, I insulted you instead of apologising. I totally agree with you.",Manik said sarcastic and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Even after years I am still not gonna accept it.",Nandini said firmly and he nodded agreeing with it.

"Stubborn head.",She murmured under her breath moving closer to him.

He smiled at how different her words and actions were before looking back at the screen. He mentally noted to give the artist a bonus on how well he had made the movie.

They watched how they worked professionally for the show and grew closer becoming friends. The first step Manik took asking her number to them having a conversation in his house. The trip where their friendship started to hanging out with their friends and sharing memories and talking with each other. Their late night drives to their ice cream treats.

She laughed seeing how the character of Ishaan was drawn and he smiled a little embarassed now for acting out of jealousy.

She glared at him seeing how many times her character cried on the movie.

"Don't be mad at me for being honest.",He teased her and she pinched him a little.

"I can't believe you even added some dialogues to it. The voice. My god. Did you made yours softer. I like yours more.",Nandini said laughing impressed thoroughly at the movie.

"You wanted to be surprised.",He answered with a shrug and she smiled and stared up at him with her eyes shining.

"I think it's the best birthday I have had and it has just started.",Nandini confessed kissing his cheeks as the movie came to an end with a to be continued message and he turned to her, his eyes moving from her eyes to her lips curled up in a big smile before looking back at her eyes.

"I hope you think that by the end of the day too.",Manik replied before wrapping his hand around her waist pulling her half above him.

She yelps in surprise and finds him amused and grinning.

"What a hot mess you look.",he said cupping her cheeks caressing her hair and she looked up at his exposed chest from his half unbuttoned shirt where her hand lay hearing his heart beat in sync with her.

"Manik",She whispers wanting to say so much to him but could only manage his name.

He runs his hand through her back looking at her.

"I know I said we will wait till the competition to tell our friends but I was thinking how about we tell them tomorrow.",He asked and she looked at him surprised at his request.

"I don't mind but why suddenly?",She asked curious.

"I really don't want to leave you alone and go back to my room. I know they will be here first thing in the morning to wish you.",Manik said with a pout and she laughs making him feel more embarassed.

"You want to tell them because you want to stay the night. You are so cute sometimes. Relax we won't have to tell them a thing. We can tell them as we planned and you can stay here.We will think about it when it happens. I don't want you to leave either.",She said looking at him with eyes full of love and Manik grinned at her.

She went to the washroom and changed into her night shorts and strapped top cleaning her makeup and came back to see him sitting on the bed looking at his phone.

He gave her a smile hearing her and she walked back to him and got under the covers.

She moved a little and switched off the lights and got comfortable on his chest.

"I thought I will scare you off if I have asked you to stay back.",She confessed honestly and he chuckled.

"You would have. It's a bonus today for you just because it's your birthday.",Manik replied with a small chuckle and she smiled amused and happy.

"I don't think I can sleep this way.",Manik said and she lifted her head ready to move aside but he hold her in place.

"Are you not comfortable?",She asked again concerned now and he nodded in no and looked at her.

"I can't sleep with a shirt on.",he reminded her and she blushed as she looked away.

"Would you mind if I removed my shirt ?",He asked a little hesitant and she immediately nodded in no.

He chuckled and she looked away embarassed.

"Ofcourse you don't.",He teased as he unbuttoned his shirt in the dark and she looked at him.

He kept the shirt aside and they lay back down.

She was laying by his side and he put his arm around her waist making her shiver as his cold hand touched her bare waist peeking from her top.

"Come closer.",He whispered and she immediately went to his side like before.

"Thank you.",She whispered to him happy to see his efforts for her.

"Only for you Darling.",He replied pulling her closer kissing her head.

She lay on his chest silently grateful to have him here with her.

"I hope you know how much you mean to me. I appreciate the little things you do for me and how you understand me better than anyone. It's like I thought I was happy before you came into my life but after you came I realised what happiness is for real. I don't know what the future stores for us or what's going to happen. Just know that I will be with you always no matter what and I mean it. I don't think I can live without you in my life anymore. My days starts with thinking about you and ends with talking to you. I can't tell you in words what your importance is in my life, in our life. I don't ever want you to think that you are a burden or not important to us or we don't need you. We do more than you need us and it will be our loss not yours if we lose you. I don't want you to feel like a loser or idiot for giving people second chances. It's the kindness in you and stupidity on their side if they still lose you. It's not your fault ever. I know I don't express my feelings out loud but it's just because I don't want to say something that I am not sure of and confuse you. I want to be completely sure of my feelings before I tell you about it. This feelings ,relationship everything is new for me and I don't want to screw up anything and lose you but that doesn't mean that I don't like you or am confused about you. You are understanding what I am trying to say right? ",Manik asked as he looked down at her finally after speaking what he wanted to for a long time.

He found her staring at him with tear filled eyes and panicked a little.

"Did I say something that upset you?",He asked her and she nodded in no trying to compose herself.

"I just...It felt nice to hear you say all of that. Made me feel a lot better if I am being honest.",She said in a whisper and he smiled and wrapped his hand around her relaxed now knowing she needed to hear that for all the insecurities and doubts that she have in her mind.

"And I understand what you mean. You will not speak of your feelings till you are sure of it. I mean today you might be attracted to me but you are not sure if it's just attraction or you like me too. So you will wait and then you will not be sure if you just like me or it's something more and when you finally understand okay I love her you will not be sure if you want to marry me or not. So from my calculations you will be sure of your feelings when you are ready for marriage. Am I right?",She asked teasing him a little annoyed at him for tormenting her for months thinking if he likes her or not.

"Shut up smartass.",He said with a glare and she chuckled.

"Tell me when you will be ready for marriage?",She teased him further and he leaned closer and pecked her lips shutting her up immediately taking her by surprise.

"Will tomorrow be a good date?",He asked looking at her to see her blushing.

She muttered curses under her breath and he smirks kissing her head.

"Goodnight.",he greeted her closing his eyes.

"Goodnight.",She whispered kissing his chest before cuddling in his arms.

Ishaan woke up to a knock on his door and frowned as he walked lazily running his hand through his hair stiffening a yawn as he tried to check the time.

He opened the door and his frowned deepened looking at Mukti standing infront of his door.

"Do you know what's the time?",he asked her annoyed as he ran his hand through his hair again.

She looked at him surprised before raising her eyes at his shirtless body.

"What do you want?",He asked getting annoyed as time goes by wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep.

"I am here to see Manik. Move aside.",She said trying to get in.

"He is not here.",Ishaan said trying to get rid of her before realising what he said.

"What do you mean?",Mukti asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"He left not wanting to deal with seeing you early in the morning.",Ishaan said leaning on the door crossing his arms as he looked at her.

"I am seriously not in a mood. Let me in.",Mukti asked trying not to fight with him.

"I am also not in a mood so early in the hour. Can we do this after an hour or two princess?",Ishaan asked her and she glared at him.

"Let me see him and I will be out of your eye.",Mukti said trying to push the door but Ishaan stops her.

" How about you give me a good reason of why you are here and I will let you talk to him?",Ishaan asked her and she frowned.

" I want to go wish Nandini. I have already knocked and woke Cabir and Navya. I need to see if Manik's ready then we can go.",Mukti explained to him reluctantly.

" What about me? You didn't want to invite me. Nandini would have liked my presence.",Ishaan teased her.

" Now you are testing my patience.",Mukti said getting annoyed.

Ishaan sighed and looked at her not wanting to test her further as he thought of an excuse.

" He said he will have a talk with the hotel and make arrangements for her birthday and will give you a call when he want you guys to come see her and I am invited too.",Ishaan gave an excuse and she gave a glare to him.

" Why did you have to waste my time if he wasn't here? ",She asked frustrated and he shrugged.

"I can't understand why even Manik asked you to come with us on this trip. You have been nothing but a headache. I mean don't you have a little self respect, we all know that Nandini likes Manik and I am sure you know that too still being stuck on her and coming to her birthday trip being a obstacle on their way. Grow up man and let her be happy with whom she wants to. Take the memo she doesn't like you.",Mukti burst on him throwing all her frustrations and he just stared at her.

" Is that why you have a problem with me? Because you think I am coming in middle of your perfect ship couple and breaking them up.",Ishaan asked with a blank face as he thought about her actions.

She looked at him feeling slightly guilty seeing him hurt but replied in yes.

" I hope someday you learn to trust someone outside of your circle and give them a chance before judging them or assuming the worst.",He told her coldly before shutting the door on her face.

She moved back surprised and stood there recalling his words before going back to her room.

Ishaan sighed before picking up his shirt from the side and putting it on. He quickly freshened up and took out spare clothes of Manik and picked his phone before walking out.

Manik groaned moving his hand around before picking up his phone and answering it.

"Open the door.",he heard on the phone and frowned still registering who is on the call.

He eyes Nandini who was snuggled close to him and gets annoyed at the person on the call before reluctantly pulling away from her.

She woke up and glanced at him still sleepy trying to pull him back to bed.

He gave her a kiss on her head before going around and opening the door.

"What are you..",he couldn't complete his sentence before Ishaan came in and shut the door.

"This is the last time I am helping you out.",Ishaan said him before shoving the clothes in his hand to him.

Manik looked at him confused watching Ishaan smile at Nandini who was looking at him confused too.

"Hey love, Happy Birthday.",Ishaan said giving her a hug and she smiled wide hugging him back as he kissed her forehead.

"Will you explain what are you doing so early here?",Manik asked looking at him glaring at his hands around Nandini's.

"Saving your ass from getting caught. I was joking when I said I will have the bed for myself last night. ",He said as he looked at both of them and Nandini blushed looking away.

"Mukti came to see you. I made up an excuse and came to execute that excuse so dress up.",Ishaan said looking at him and he looked back grateful.

Manik got freshened up as Ishaan talked with Nandini.

"So what did you tell her?",Manik asked him as he walked now fully dressed in a new outfit.

"I said you are out making arrangements for Nandini's birthday and will give a call when they have to come up to her room.",Ishaan said and Manik looked at him impressed.

" Nice one, Did you thought of it from before? ",Manik asked him as he set up his hair and put his old clothes in a bag properly.

" I didn't expect her to knock at fucking 6 in the morning. I have to stall her for some time to actually make sense of what's happening before coming up with an excuse.",Ishaan said with a frown as he remembered what she said to him.

" Did you guys fight again?",Nandini asked looking at him.

Manik turned to him, waiting for his answer. No matter if Mukti's wrong too he cares for her a lot to let someone else hurt her.

" Just a small argument. We are fine. Don't stress over it. It's your birthday. I have something for you that you are gonna love.",Ishaan assured her and she looked at him knowing he was hurt by whatever happened.

" We should go now.",Ishaan said to Manik before turning to Nandini.

" I will see you soon. ",He said to her and she nods.

He got up and stood near the door as Manik walked closer to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I wanted to sleep more.",She whispered to him and he nodded.

"Me too but I am glad I got to spend the night with you. Go back to sleep and act surprised when we come see you again.",He instructed her and she laughs as he leaned down and kissed her cheeks.

She gave him a smile as they walked out after making sure no one's nearby.

She sighed and lay back on the bed still not able to believe he was here the entire night. She sniffed the pillows and it smelled of him and was still warm from where he slept.

She lay awake thinking of everything that happened last night and whatever he said. It all felt like a dream.

The next time the doorbell rings she looked at the time and was surprised more than an hour have passed already.

She wakes up tired and opens the door only to be engulfed in hugs.

She chuckled as they yelled happy birthday to her.

She smiled hugging Mukti and Navya who were in her arms thanking them.

She pulled apart only to be hugged by Cabir before passing onto Ishaan and then Manik who smirked as he wished her.

"Okay enough let's go we have birthday breakfast planned for you.",Mukti said pulling her away.

" Let me get freshened up quick.",She said them and they looked at her and nodded.

"Make it fast.",Navya said pushing her to the bathroom.

They all sat down waiting for her.

Cabir sat beside Manik and looked at him.

"So you are sharing room with Ishaan.",Cabir asked and Manik nodded.

"Who else did you think? ",Manik asked him.

" I don't know I just never expected you to go along with him. I mean he likes Cutie, you found him annoying. ",Cabir tried to reason with him.

" He is tolerable and sometimes helpful. ",Manik said looking at him talking with Navya as Mukti sat by silently.

" Do you think I should talk to Mukti to tone it down a little and get to know what's wrong with her? ",Manik asked Cabir looking at her.

" That would be nice. I was thinking the same. I mean she never behaves in this way. It's more like me to behave like that. ",Cabir said a little worried himself.

Manik nodded.

" What about you and Cutie?",Cabir asked and Manik looked at him surprised.

" You said you will tell her soon about your feelings. So when is this soon coming up?",Cabir asked him and Manik looked at him.

" I sometimes really don't understand you. Someday you tell me you approve of her and us. The next day when I fainted you worry about us hurting each other. I mean tell me what do you want clearly.",Manik asked him a little annoyed with his behaviour wanting to know how he is gonna react when they come clean about their relationship.

" I want you both to be happy. Simple as that. Get together if that makes you happy. I just don't want to see you get hurt in any way.",Cabir told him honestly.

Manik looked at him thinking about his words.

" So you are telling me you won't have a little bit problem if we get together.",Manik asked to confirm.

" No I won't until you guys start with lots of PDA infront of me. Cutie sure would like that",Cabir joked and Manik looked at him confused.

" What do you mean?",Manik asked him confused.

"Shitt. Don't tell Nandini I said a word. She would kill me. I promised her.",Cabir said cursing himself.

"I won't. Tell me.",Manik asked curious.

Cabir told him about the day and how Nandini said she would rub her boyfriend infront of them.

Manik chuckled hearing him.

Nandini came out from the bathroom all ready with a beautiful dress on. She had wore a jacket over it for the cold and looked at them.

They nod in approval and pulled her outside.

The girls were walking at the front talking among themselves as the guys walked behind talking about recent business ups and down.

Nandini smiled watching the dining room decorated at the side and looked at all of them with a smile.

They all took a seat and soon the food came up with her favourites.

Nandini gave them a wide grin before they started with the food.

Manik nudged her leg from where he sat and she looked up surprised. He gave her a wink. She moved away and focused on her food.

He got in a conversation with Cabir beside him and nudged her again.

She gave him a glare before kicking his legs back lightly.

That went back and forth for a while and Ishaan smirked and leaned closer to Manik's side.

"Do you guys want to get a room. I am thinking maybe I should exchange rooms with Nandini.",Ishaan asked raising an eyebrow.

"Stop being Jealous. ",Manik replied back with a smirk as he sat straight and pulled his legs back.

" I am hurt not jealous, by the times your girlfriend missed your leg and hit me. ",He said with a glare and Manik looks at him amused and chuckled.

Nandini looked at them confused but let it go.

They finished breakfast and looked at each other.

"Can we go see your work and exhibition?",Cabir asked looking at Nandini and she looked at Manik before recalling her promise and nodded in yes.

"Let's go. Aditya wants to see me too.",Nandini said them and they got excited.

Manik was walking beside her talking with Mukti on her other side.

Ishaan was entertaining himself with Cabir and Navya.

He studied her and then Mukti talking about dresses before getting in between them and wrapping his hands around the both of them.

"You both are boring me with the fashion topics.",he said them with a bored face and Mukti glared at him trying to get away from his grip.

Nandini looked at him with eyes raised.

"We are not your hand stands.",She said amused but loving the feeling of being in his arms.

Mukti nodded supporting Nandini.

"Not my fault. You are so short.",Manik teased her and she elbowed him before letting him do as he pleases.

Mukti smiled watching them as they walked closer.

Nandini was explaining them her work and the rooms they pass by on the way.

Manik had his hands around them as he asked questions or talked with Mukti in the middle.

They stopped outside a room and Nandini looked at Manik who gave her an encouraging smile.

They walked inside and there was so much noise and buzz with people moving around and working.

She guide them to her corner and was immediately tackled by Aditya and Nikhil.

Manik moved aside letting her have her moment with her friends.

"Happy Birthday",They yelled gaining looks from people around.

Nandini chuckled hugging them back thanking them.

They pulled apart and Manik was quick to put his hand around her again.

She looked up at him amused. He sure is behaving different, not in a bad way. He is more affectionate and is being more physical than before. She was loving it. Maybe the little distance and her confession brought them more closer.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra.",Aditya and Nikhil said in sync as they straightened a little seeing him.

He raised his eyebrow at them and they glanced at Nandini to help them out.

She elbowed him and he looked at her amused.

"It's fine. We are on a holiday. You both can relax a little.",He said and Nandini looked at him grateful as they relaxed immediately.

Nandini gave a quick introduction for everyone and then went forward showing her work and the progress.

Navya and Mukti immediately pulled her to their side as they gushed on about the dresses much to Manik's displeasure as he walked with the boys.

"Tomorrow we have another event for accessories. What do you think about this?",She asked showing them the bamboo earrings she made and they looked at it awe.

"It's beautiful.",They beamed and she gets excited.

She went around showing them the workspace and they all loved it.

"Just look around. I will check on with Adi and Nikhil and will come find you guys. You all can look on others workspace too just don't disturb them.",Nandini told them and they nodded excited walking out.

Manik made eye contact with her and she assured him.

She went on to check the progress and the work and was happy with what they have. They will get the models tomorrow with rehearsals so she have today free.

"Do you guys want to go out with us?",She asked the two of them and they nod in no not wanting to interrupt.

"Okay but let's have dinner later. Have a nice day. Call me if there's anything.",She said and they nodded before glancing at each other.

" Sweetheart",Nikhil said and she looked at him.

" We got something for you.",He added and Aditya brought a bag forward and gave it to her.

She thanked them.

" We made it for you.",Aditya said and she looked at them surprised and nodded touched a little. She gave them a hug before looking around for her friends.

She saw a glimpse of them on the opposite side and starts walking to them.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around freezing at her place.

" Hey.",Vihaan greeted her with a smile and she just stared at him.

" How are you? I wanted to talk to you yesterday but your friend was rude. I am happy to see you here. ",He went on while she tried to compose herself and face him knowing she can't run away.

" Do you want to hangout for a while? We have so much to catchup?",Vihaan asked not noticing her lack of response as he kept smiling at her.

" No",She replied slowly before speaking a bit louder.

He looked at her confused before smiling again.

" I understand you must be busy. How about lunch? We can order your favourite. I went to a restaurant yesterday and they serve very good pasta.",Vihaan asked her with a grin.

" No, I don't want to have lunch with you or hangout with you. Excuse me.",She said with a blank face and turned to leave proud of herself.

He grabbed her hand stopping her and she tried to pull away.

"Are you mad at me for something? I heard from Sia that you don't like her or Shravan. I promise it will be just us. For old times sake. I missed you and I want to know what's going on with you.",He said softly pouring his heart out and she looked at him angry and disgusted trying to pull her hands away from his grip.

She felt another hand grab hers and stiffened before realising who it belongs to.

"Manik",She breathed out relaxing and he gave her a smile taking her hands out of his and frowning seeing the redness of her wrist.

He rubs his thumb over hers and gave her a smile before turning to Vihaan.

"Do we have a problem here Mr. Arora?",Manik asked with a glare and Vihaan narrowed his eyes at him.

"We do have now. What's your problem? Let me have the conversation in peace.",Vihaan said annoyed being interupted.

"She said No. So stay away from her and dare you touch her again.",Manik growled taking a step closer making Vihaan take a step back.

Nandini put her hand on his chest feeling his anger and he relaxed a little.

"Let's go.",She said slowly and Manik looked at her and nodded taking the bag from her hand and grabbing her other hand in his.

He gave Vihaan one last glare before walking out with her.

They passed by their friends who looked at them surprised but followed them.

Manik stopped once they are in an empty space and turned to Nandini who was staring at him. He grabbed her hands and looked at the redness before frowning again.

"It doesn't hurt.",She whispered trying to calm him down.

She moves her hand to his face and cups her cheeks.

"I am fine infact I feel good. I didn't run away this time. I faced it. I know I didn't get the courage to punch it but I did stood there.",She told him and he smiled a little proud at her for trying to face her fears and showing him she has moved on.

"Do you want a hug?",She asked with a little tease in her voice and he narrowed his eyes at her before pulling her closer and hugging her.

"I was handling it fine. Why did you get so angry when you hate it. I don't want you to spoil your health.",Nandini scolded him seeing him relaxed now.

"Stop being annoying.",he muttered holding her closer.

"I heard you.",She said playfully shoving his chest.

"Good.",he said kissing her cheeks as he pulled apart a little.

Their friends watched from the sideline not wanting to disturb them.

"Just kiss already.",Navya said frustrated watching them hide their feelings from each other. Cabir and Mukti nodded supporting her while Ishaan smirked thinking about their reaction when they get to know the truth.

"It's getting boring watching them stare. I am gonna disturb them. We have only a day to explore the place.",Ishaan said getting bored seeing them.

He took a step ahead only to be pushed back by Mukti and stumbled a little before looking at her hands on his.

He raised his eyes at her and she left his hands immediately.

"Don't disturb them.",She said to him slowly and he frowned.

"Why? I am the villian who is coming in the middle of them. Let me do my job and push them apart.",He said sarcastically watching her and saw her a little guilty before anger took over as she looked at him.

"I dare you to push them apart.",She said glaring at him.

"Don't dare me princess.",He replied back crossing his arms as he leaned on the wall.

Cabir noticed the two of them and sighed pulling Mukti away from him and walking closer to Manik and Nandini.

"Anyone wants to tell us now what's going on?",Cabir asked them as they pull apart and look at them surprised.

Nandini looked at Manik knowing she have to tell them about Vihaan. He gave her an assuring nod and she smiles.

"Let's get out of here first. I want to explore the city.",Nandini said them and they nod.

Manik lead the way still holding Nandini's hand and she blushed when she finds their friends eyes on her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

115K 7.7K 23
Two Souls Craving for True Love.....❤ Two souls Separated Due to Circumstances.... Missing Each Other....... Will their thirst of love ever be satisf...
3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
452K 25K 51
A Mafia love story featuring Manik and Nandini. Manik Malhotra who is a dangerous mafia who does not think twice before killing anyone, his paths cro...
12.3K 676 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...