Various! The Loud Kid's Adven...

By Crazycartoons5488

When The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang along with basketball champion an... More

The Loud Kid's Adventure's in Space Jam: A New Legacy Trailer
Lynn L. Loud, Jr. - Character Information
Chapter 1: Opening Scene
Chapter 2: Nickelodeon World
Chapter 4: Welcome to Looney Tune's World
Chapter 5: Al-G Rhythm Talking to Dom lilly loud Sid and Adelaide Chang
Chapter 6: Finding The Rest of The Looney Tune's
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Upgrade
Chapter 9: Tunes Vs. Goons
Chapter 10: Going Looney and Play it Loud!
Chapter 11: Lynn Loud Jr sacrifice Herself
Chapter 12: Lynn Loud jr in the real world
Chapter 13: That's all Folks!

Chapter 3: Al-G Rhythm Kidnap Four Kid's

547 3 3
By Crazycartoons5488

 The Loud Kid's and The Casagrandes along With Sid Chang and Her Sister Adelaide Chang all Wake Up in a Digital Place. But than they saw two people appear as well.

Lynn Loud Jr: Huh? Hey Guy's what going on and We are not in our Home Nickelodeon World Anymore?

Lisa Loud: I Don't know but that tv must bring us and The Casagrandes along with Sid and her sister Adelaide to us Here to this Weird Digital place.

Lincoln Loud: But why are we here.

Lisa loud: I Guest we have to find out what's going on here?

Ronnie anne turn around to see two new people.

Ronnie Anne: Guy's look over there is that Superstar LeBron James and his young son, Dom.

Lynn Loud: (Gasp!) Superstar LeBron James He my Hero and my Idol along with young son Dom, I Gonna go meet him.

Lynn Loud jr run up to meet her idol and her brother and sister's and her friend's and there pets follow her to meet them.

LeBron James P.O.V

LeBron James: Dom! What's going on? Are you okay?

Dom: Yeah, I'm fine.

Dom: Wow. This must be some kind of immersive tech like holography with haptic technology, or something like VR...

LeBron James: Dude, dude, dude. Just tell me what's going on.

Dom: Dad, I think we're digitized. We're in the computer!

LeBron James: We're in the computer?

Dom: Dad.

LeBron James: You know I'm claustrophobic.

Dom! Dad, chill out.

LeBron James: How do we get out of here?

Dom: Dad. Dad.

LeBron James: Where's the elevators? Hey, Siri, can you let us out of here, please? Siri?

Lynn Loud Jr: Hello Mr. LeBron James

LeBron James and his Son Dom turn around to see Lynn Loud Jr along with her brother and sister and The Casagrandes with Ronnie anne friend's Sid Chang and her Sister Adelaide Chang.

LeBron James: Lynn Loud Jr, Lincoln Loud, Lori loud, Leni loud, Luna Loud, Luan Loud, Lucy Loud, Lola Loud, Lana Loud, Lily Loud, and Lincoln Loud along with there pet's Charles Cliff Geo Walt From The Nickelodeon Cartoon Show The Loud House Along with Ronnie anne and her family and her friend's Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang from The Spin Off Serie's The Casagrandes?

Lynn Loud Jr: Yup that's us The cartoon star's of the loud house and The Casagrandes and I'm a really big fan of your work in basketball when I grown up I wanna be just like you Mr. LeBron a Basketball Player Like you.

Lucy place a hand on Lynn Sholder.

Lucy Loud: Lynn just don't act crazy on mr. LeBron James ok.

Lynn Loud Jr: Oh Sorry Luc.

Dom: (Laughing ) Man I Seen your Cartoon show on Nickelodeon all the time you guy's are so funny and How you guy's get here anyway?

Luna Loud: We Don't Know Bro.

Sergio: Someone must have bring us here for a Reason?

Sid Chang: But Who did bring Us here?

Adelaide Chang: and Why? Bring us to this Weird Digital place?

Lynn loud jr. loud so Very LOUD.

Lynn Loud Jr: All right what ever you are come out and face us RIGHT NOW!

Al-G Rhythm: [in villainous voice] Who goes there? Who dares disturb the great and powerful Al G.

Al-G Rhythm look at The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes LeBron James and Don Scare Face's.

AL-G Rhythm: [Al G. chuckles]

Luan Loud: Hey what so funny? Mr Computer guy.

Al-G Rhythm: [in normal voice] Look at your faces. You were terrified! [mimics gasp] [laughs] Priceless.

Luan Loud: Really! Man.

[dramatic music plays]

The loud kids The Casagrandes LeBron James and dom see this computer person into a black man.

Al-G Rhythm: See? Nothing to be afraid of.

The loud kids: What The?

The Casagrandes: YOU!

LeBron James: The computer's Black.

Dom: I can see that.

Sid Chang: Me too.

Adelaide Chang: Me Three.

Lilly Loud: Poo Poo

Al-G Rhythm: Well well well it's my old friend's from Nickelodeon Cartoon World The Loud Kid's and The Casagrandes and Hello. Hi. Wow. King James. I am a big fan. [chuckles] I just... I don't know, I thought you'd be taller somehow.

Dom: Hmm. These graphics are unreal. Right?

LeBron James: Dom, don't touch the silver computer man. What's going on? And who are you, man?

Al-G Rhythm: Uh... [clears throat] You're right. Forgive me. Where are my manners? I am King Al G. Rhythm.

LeBron James: Oh, you're that guy from the video.

The Loud Kid's/The Casagrandes: Video?

Al Al-G Rhythm: And this... Ha-ha. Oh, Ladies and gentlemens, this... this is the Warner Bros. Serververse. Just make you feel all insignificant, don't it? AL-G Rhythm: Yes, I am. [chuckles]

The Loud kid's see The Nicktoon's planet with the other planet's.

Lynn Loud: Look there our Home Nickelodeon World.Lincoln Loud: Wow The Serververse is So Amazing there are many world's beside our's and is that the wizard of oz?

Lana loud: look there bedrock home of The Flintstones and there Orbit City home of The Jetsons.

LeBron James: [scoffs] Are all computers like this?

Ronnie anne: Wow this is so beautiful right sid. Sid! Sid! Adelaide were are you guy's.

Lori Loud: lilly lilly were are you.

Leni Loud: Everybody were Sid Chang Adelaide Chang lilly loud and were LeBron James Young Son Dom.

The loud kid's The Casagrandes and LeBron James Looking For Lilly Loud Sid Chang Adelaide Chang and Dominic "Dom" James.

Lynn loud jr: Lilly lilly were are you it's not time to play hide and sneak today it's not funny.

Ronnie Anne: Sid sid sid Adelaide Adelaide hey what's going on?

LeBron James: Dom? Dom?

Al-G Rhythm: Uh-oh.

Lynn Loud jr: Were our little sister Lilly your computer freakshow.

Ronnie anne: and were my Friend Sid and her sister Adelaide.

Al-G Rhythm: Who's Dom? Lilly Loud Sid Chang and Adelaide Chang [chuckles] Dude, chill out. Guy's You're gonna get your son Little Sister and your Friend's back.

LeBron James: There better not be a "but" at the end of...

Al-G Rhythm: But there's something You and The loud kid's along with The Casagrandes are gonna do for me first.

LeBron James/The Loud Kid's/ The Casagrandes: Like what?

Al-G Rhythm: You know, you, uh... [scoffs] You really shouldn't have rejected my ideas back there.

The Loud Kid's/ The Casagrandes: LeBron James did What!

LeBron James: That was a mistake.

Al-G Rhythm: Now, I'm afraid you're gonna have to help me fulfill my destiny.

LeBron James: Listen, man, if you don't produce my son in five seconds...

Lori Loud (Angry Look) : and our Little Sister Lilly or elise.

Ronnie annie: and we want Sid Chang and Adelaide Chang Back right now.

Al-G Rhythm: Eh-eh! Uh-uh. No, no, no. All that pointing and aggression. No, no, no. You're not running things in here. I am the king of this domain. I'm not your coach. Now, the only way you guy's get your little sister lilly loud along with your friend's Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang and you're getting your son back is if you and I play a little game called basketball.

Lynn Loud: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! YOU WANT US TO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH YOU NO WAY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

LeBron James: [scoffs] You wanna play me And the loud kid's and The Casagrandes in basketball?

Al-G Rhythm: Well, you didn't wanna be in the movies. You wanted to "focus on your game." Well, guess what? Now you can focus on this game. You and me, we're gonna put on a show, baby. We are gonna play a game of basketball in front of the largest captive audience ever. All your followers, they're all gonna be watching. And when they see the two of us together, I will finally step out of the shadows and into the light. And the entire world is gonna know the name of King Al G. Rhythm. [chuckles]

LeBron James: [sighs] But you know what, I'm a good sport.

Al-G Rhythm: Tell you what, if you win, you and your son can skedaddle on out of here.

LeBron James: And what if I lose?

Al-G Rhythm: Yeah. Wrinkle. If you lose... Well, when you lose, you're just gonna have to stay here in the Serververse with me... [echoing] forever and ever and ever and ever.

Lynn Loud: wow I guess LeBron James can stay with us in Nickelodeon World Forever.

The Loud Kid's/ The Casagrandes: LYNN!

Lynn loud jr: Oh sorry guy's.

[Pete] Oh!

[Al G. chuckles]

Al-G Rhythm: So, you better play like you mean it.

LeBron James: You know, you think this is a game. I'm calling the authorities on you. 'Cause what you got going on here...

Al-G Rhythm: On this phone?

LeBron James: How'd you do that?

Al-G Rhythm: LeBron, why are you worried about the authorities when you should be out there looking for a team? Pete, send The Loud Kid's The Casagrandes and this clown to the rejects.

Lynn Loud: wait what Rejects we are not rejects.

LeBron James: Wait... [screaming]

The Loud kid's and The Casagrandes look down and lynn pick up a sign It's said Yike's. The loud kids and the casagrandes Lebron scream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Al-G Rhythm: [chuckles] I guess They fell for it.

[They continues screaming]

Rick Blaine: Here's looking at you, kid.

[distant screaming]

LeBron: No, no, no, no, no! What is happening?

Lynn loud: wow cool.

[indistinct singing]

Wicked Witch: I'll get you, my pretty.

[LeBron The Loud kid's and The Casagrandes continues screaming]

[up-tempo orchestral music playing]

LeBron James: No, no, no, no, no, no!

Luna loud: Wow this place rock's.

[They continues screaming]

Luan Loud: Wait is that looney tunes world home of the looney tunes.

Lynn loud jr: and I think were going to crash into tune world.

[soft music playing]

[pants]

[They gets dropped into tune world]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 37 26
Robin Warner is many things. He's the teenage cousin of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner. He's an Acme Looniversity graduate that was Bugs Bunny's pupil...
21.8K 768 37
Elite street racer and gang banger, Justin Bieber and his crew Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Conner, Tupac Shakur, Derek Hale, Mitchie Torres, and Justin'...
3.1K 9 19
This fanfic is a crossover of Magi: Labyrinth of Magic and The Loud House Magi and The Loud House/Casagrandes belongs to their respective owners. Mag...
106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...