It's as simple as I Love You.

By Cuzthatswhatido

Draco Malfoy has been cursed to die in a year. The only way to break the bloody curse is for his school enemy... More

Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
Chapter #11
Chapter #12
Chapter #13
Chapter #14
Chapter #15
Chapter #16 -part 1
Chapter #16 -part 2
Chapter #16 part 3
Chapter #16 -part 4
Chapter #17
Chapter #18
Chapter #19
Chapter #20
Chapter #22
Chapter #23-Part 1
Chapter #23- Part 2
Chapter #23- Part 3
Chapter #24
Chapter #25
Chapter #26
Chapter #27
Chapter #28- Part 1
Chapter #28- Part 2
Chapter #28- Part 3
Chapter #28- Part 4
After

Chapter #21

4.2K 118 24
By Cuzthatswhatido

Knock knock knock.

"Yeah, come in." I said. I was tired and wasn't feeling all that well.

"Hey." Harry said, his voice making me cheer up a bit, "How are you feeling?"

I waved my hand and carried on reading the letter, "I feel fine Potter."

I could feel his smile as he grabbed a chair from the hallway. He sat down just a bit of a distance away from me.

I looked at him for a few seconds before turning back to the letter, "What do you need Potter?"

He gave me a slight frown, "Can I not come visit you?"

I shrugged, "I guess you can do whatever you want. Let me try again then. What do I owe the pleasure, dear Savior."

He scrunched his nose at the name, "I just wanted to come see you."

I smiled at him for a second before reading another letter, "The Seawater All-Stars want you to teach their seeker some skills. Apparently your quidditch skills got all the way to America."

Potter rolled his eyes but gave me a light smile. I placed the note back in the pile for Harry to look at later.

"Hey so while we are on the subject of traveling-" He said.

"When were we talking about traveling?" I looked up from the next note to ask him. He just smiled at me but ignored what I had said.

"If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" He asked me.

I gave him a confused look, "Why?"

He just smiled, "Where would you like to go?"

I thought for a long second, "Paris. But I'm not allowed to. My parole isn't over yet."

"Why Paris?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "It's without a doubt the most beautiful place."

"Oh so you're a romantic now?" Potter laughed.

I shoved him playfully, "Sure whatever."

He smiled at me and I went back to one of the letters. Once I was done reading it I looked back at him, "Why did you ask me that?"

Harry smiled at me then grabbed my quill off the table. He grabbed out a sheet of paper I hadn't even seen him holding and wrote something down. Once he was done he handed it to me. I gave him a spectacle look before reading it.

Draco Malfoy will be allowed to leave the country for 1 day (24 hours) as long as he is occupied by Auror Harry Potter.

They will be traveling to Paris in a week's time.

-Head Auror Jameston

I read the note a few times before looking back at Harry. He was smiling at me and I smiled back at him widely.

"How did you manage this?" I asked.

He shrugged. I gave him a look to say tell me.

He laughed lightly, "Well I just said that I thought it would be good to see how you acted out in another country." He rolled his eyes, "And well I had to mention something about me being the savior and all." He mumbled lightly.

I laughed at him lightly and grabbed his hand, "Thank you Harry."

He smiled at me but soon looked away and I saw a light blush creep onto his face. I smiled at him for a few seconds but soon looked back at the note. I couldn't actually believe I was going to get to go somewhere.

I was smiling and shaking my head lightly. I soon just leaned it back trying to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I looked over though when I felt Harry's eyes on me. He was smiling brightly at me.

"You're too cute." He said.

I could feel my face getting red so I looked away.

He laughed lightly, "I've got some work I need to do but I'll see if I can make it for lunch, okay?"

I nodded and looked back at the note.

I felt a light pressure on my cheek. It was soft and kind. Soon it was gone and I looked over at Harry whose face was turning a steady red.

I smiled at him and he soon made eye contact before leaving.

I couldn't help but feel happy with all that was happening. It was like all the bad things that had been happening were just gone. For the first time in forever I wasn't thinking about the fact I was going to be dying but thinking about Harry and about going to Paris.

I smiled once more at the note before continuing my mail. 

___

756 Words

What is your dream destination? 

Mine would be London. I've never been but I want to go so bad! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.5K 15
After an argument between Harry and Ron and Hermione, Harry spends a lot of time on his own. One day, he can't stand being alone and out casted. He c...
215K 9.8K 34
The war just ended, and the world has been saved. But Draco Malfoy and his family are now facing trial, and Harry has to wonder whether he should rev...
592K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
3.8K 151 35
Talks of magic and witchcraft have been quickly scattering throughout the lands. One name, however, seems to almost always follow these rumors. Malfo...