50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

16

895 60 13
By taecup_k

💻" 'TMI for today?' Mmmh... let me think, i took dance lessons with a friend."

Beomgyu doesn't know how he ends up here, watching the livestream of Taehyun right now.   

It started about days ago where he found himself looking for the ash blonde since the day they ate ice cream together. He didn't even want to search for reasons, his intention to do so is just too strong.

Furthermore he was interested on listening to some songs of the young artist and they were honestly wholesome. He had even caught by Soobin as he watched any music videos secretly at midnight. His like how Hueningkai called it 'Addiction' gets deeper since he checked the younger's social media accounts and even created an fake account only to follow him.

And you think it end there?

The play has only just begun.

The brunette listened to all his songs continuously at least once a day. He also kept watching all interviews, radio visits and live performances on loop. Today he basically knows everything about Taehyun as an artist but not as a friend.

Friend.

If you search up 'friend' on google it says:

Friendship describes a relationship between people based on mutual affection, which is charactersized by sympathy and trust. A person who is on good terms with an other individual is called a friend.

Neither trust nor sympathy exist in their friendship, they just know each other for few days. So what kind of friendship do they share?

However he trusted his beloved leather jacket to Taehyun which is a little sign of trust, right?

💻"Wait slow down guys haha, why so many comments all of sudden."

Beomgyu chuckels. It's not like that he is also one of the viewers who attacks him with comments.

The brunette crosses his legs and places his laptop onto his lap to get a better sight. He currently has to wait for Soobin, since the older needs to shoot his last scene, in the lounge room of TPQ. Therefore he didn't hestitate for a single second and joins the live immediatly.

💻" 'Is it a new jacket? Looks good on you' Wow you're the wait let me count it 1,2,3 about the 45th person who mention it haha."

The brunette now smiles brightly. Not because Taehyun is wearing his jacket but he also was reading out his comment. Such an honor.

💻"It's how could i say it.. it's from a friend, he lend it to me...'who is it?' It's...teddy bear."

Beomgyu burst out laughing, resting his head against the white painted wall.

"Did he just called me 'teddy bear'?

💻" 'Teddy bears are so cute' haha i know, say it the next time to my friend! He will like it!"

knock knock.

"Is it Taehyun i heard?" Juhee pops at the door frame, joining next to Beomgyu.

"You-u you know him?" Beomgyu holds his stomach tightly to stop himself from being paralyzed of laugher.

"Umm yeah i know him, can i watch too?"

She leans closer to Beomgyu until her shoulder touches his. Side by side, no space in between, only the two of them in one room alone, watching the livestream.

The brunette flinches, bits his lip as he peers away from the girl next to him. He then gulps, feeling sweaty although the climate isn't like in tropical island.

However he hadn't hurried as if he was chased by herd of zombies for nothing, so he leave it as it is.

💻" 'Where are you?' I'm on earth."

"Haha cute!" Juhee rests her left hand on Beomgyu right hand, leaning closer to the screen. Beomgyu tries to shake his hands off her's, without succes. He just hopes that she won't notice his hand full of sweat.

💻"Okay solomons and other viewers that joined my live thank you for coming. I-i have to end it now, yall know...schedule and stuff.

Ha- just one minute wait!

Ah sorry i spoke with my manager haha, um please eat and drink enough and take care of yourself. I promise i'll updating later, tonight maybe? Oh and stay tuned for the festival! I put much erffort on it so please wait a bit, there  isn't much time left.
Have a nice day everyone, i love you guys byeo~"

"That's it? I just came..." Juhee whines in frustration, her hand still on Beomgyu's one.

Beomgyu pocks his cheek with his tongue, staring straight at the water dispenser, which sits across of him, just to pretend that her hand on his doesn't effect him at all.

"Gyu- i actually came to tell you something."

Beomgyu remains silence but has the guts to shift his gaze to the female beside him.

"C-can we talk this out somewhere else?"

"Beomgyu..." Juhee let go her hand off his one, avoiding his eyes,"I had think about it a lot lately. Sometimes, it feels right just to do it before you'll regret not to try it."

Her hand finds her way back to his hand, squezzing it gently. Her palm caresses the back of his hand.

"But I'm also scared." she continues, now lifts up her gaze.

"I want answers, i crave for answers. I need your answer." she pauses, her tosses fidget uneasy.

"Beomgyu i think i-"

"Oh my i think Soobin texted me, i've to pick him up from the film set."

Beomgyu stands up, hugging his laptop tightly and dashes to the exit.

"Ju, I'm sorry." he says with a lower tone, halts at the middle of the lounge, turning slightly his upper body,"You can tell me another time."

•<<——>>•

Ding.

Inhale and exhale. Inhale and exhale.

What just happened? Beomgyu knocks his occiput against the mirror of the evelator, clenching his hands into fists before punch the mirror softly. He closes his eyes to digest everything first, to process what just happened, to replay what she wanted to say .

"I had think about it a lot lately. Sometimes, it feels right just to do it before you'll regret not to try it."

He turns around, checking himself at the mirror. All he sees is a long browned haired boy, wearing a pale mask on its face which he can't read out how it feels. How he feels.

"But I'm also scared."

In what is she scared of? Of losing her favourite lipstick? Of not being able to follow the dress code trends?

Nonsense.

It surely does have something to do with him, she said she needed his answer. But what could it be? Because it could be everything. Being scared and Beomgyu? In one sensual thought?

It is not what he is thinking right? No it doesn't. Never in his previous life.

Ding.

"Just go first, i'll intercept you later!"

"But i can't..i don't want to get in this electrical box thingie alone."

"You are already late, go please."

"Fine." a blonde male steps in the evelator, pressing a certain button from the top.

No this can't be him.

"Thank you for the jacket you lend to me."

"So you still remember me?"

"No-o i...i just have a good memory." Taehyun hands over the leather jacket.

"How did you get my number though?" his gaze turns to the brunette from the side, supporting his arm on the metal wall.

"I've my ways."

"Did you stalked me?" Taehyun smirks mischievously, stepping closer to the older.

"Me? Stalking you? How do i look like??" Beomgyu chuckles sheepishly.

"Anyways what are you doing here? I thought the prerecording was already finished?"

"Day two to go i guess, i've to sing the intro with someone else." the ash blonde wiggles his feet.

Beomgyu notices the younger's tautness and nudges his fists at the other's chest,"Don't be nervous, you'll rocking this! I'm sure about it."

"Thanks hyung." Taehyun nudges back, smiling faintly.

"O-ouch that hurts! Oh my gosh my-my time is over, goodbye world." Beomgyu meets the floor of the evelator, positions himself flatly yet in a dramatically pose, while his tongue is sticking out his mouth.

Taehyun cackles, a smile flastered on its face, showing his litlle fangs once again. But this time Beomgyu catch the fangs on full display from underneath.

"O-oh my no way he-e is a fucking vampire! Lord someone save me! I need the police no the FBI, sending help, 911 you hear me!?"

"I thought you left the world?" Taehyun losing his balance from laughing. Beomgyu grins, letting his famous breathless laugher out.

"My soul had decided to return because it missed me so shush." Beomgyu stands up, fixing his clothing, still laughing.

"I never thought of sheeting so many tears in one day."

"Me neith-"

"Attention! Ladies and gentleman, due to a possible defect or a technical malfunction, this evelator does not work for a while. Please stay calm and let our reception know. Thank you."

"Are they serious?"

"W-what?! No no it can't be..."

Taehyun rambles to the edge, sitting and curling himself on the ground by pulling his knees near his chest his chin rests on his folded arms.

Beomgyu hurries to Taehyun, placing his arm around the other's shoulder,"It's okay it's okay, i'm here." he embraces the younger shoulder by his arms to calm him down. Taehyun burries his face into the older's nape immediatly, feeling the comfort warmth Beomgyu is giving.

"So this is why you didn't want to take it alone." the brunette strokes the male's back, gulps at the mellow breath itching against his nape. Taehyun chuckles, feeling abashed.

Beomgyu is about to pull away, still wrap his arms around Taehyun. Face to face, both stare at eachother for a moment their eyes drowning into one another, just like the first time they met. Is it deja vú?

"Are you okay now?" Beomgyu muffles, his gaze not moving for once. His hands tug few strands of the the silvered-ash blonde hair. Taehyun just hums, slowy reaching the hem of the older's shirt to play with it.

Ding.

"I-i need to go." Taehyun immediatly stands up, wipes the dust on his jeans. Beomgyu follows after.

"T-thank you hyung, see you!"

"Taehyun-ah."

Taehyun stops his track, turning his head.

"Wanna hang out later?"

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.6K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
22K 614 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
107K 6.3K 42
"Are you sure about this?" "Just shut up and do it already." "You know the price you have to pay right?" "Yes." Beomgyu only realised he needed Taeh...
7.8K 555 46
SYNOPSIS Beomgyu, a closeted gay and secretly a Wattpad fan fiction writer is in need of inspiration for his next story. However due to lack of love...