Tough love

Від supernaturalfreak258

When the parents of the seven Lark boys die unexpectedly, the oldests have to find a way to keep the boys in... Більше

Characters
And so it begins - part 1
And so it begins -part 2-
Career Day
Realizations
Revelations
Getting Help
Keeping His Word
Polls
Balance
Drowning
No Fighting
Bad Habits
Protective
Allergies
Misunderstanding
Agitated
In Sickness and in Health
Loving Through Addiction pt. 1
False Justice
Explination
update
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
Help is Hard
suggestions
I AM CONTINUING THIS BOOK

Loving Through Addiction pt. 2

1.1K 30 9
Від supernaturalfreak258

BEFORE WE BEGIN PLEASE READ!!!

The next chapter should be out by the end of the week. it's my favorite chapter i've ever written so PLEASE come back and look for it. love you guys❤️

"Morning." Zac said, groaning as he turned over and stretched.

"Morning Z." Elijah greeted back.

The brown haired boy smiled sleepily as he sat up in bed and began popping his joints.

"Okay bud, I'm gonna go wake everyone up. You feel comfortable getting breakfast started?" Elijah asked gently.

"Yeah, I can do that. What do you want me to start making?" The blue eyed boy asked.

"Let's do oatmeal. We have a lot of people to feed, and it's the easiest to make. I'll be down in just a sec, okay bud?" Elijah smiled gently.

Zac just nodded and walked out of the room, headed downstairs. Elijah frowned slightly at the tear tracks that still lined his face from the previous night and how he looked like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. Elijah just hoped they would be able to find his twin before it killed Zac.

The eldest stood out of bed and stretched before walking to the bed on the other side of the room, shaking Ned awake gently.

"Hey Ned, it's time to wake up. Breakfast will be ready in a little bit." Elijah coaxed.

Ned turned towards Elijah, rubbing his eyes and smiling at him.

"M'kay, i'll be down in a minute." Ned informed, stretching.

Elijah walked out the room and headed for where Stiles and the rest of the pack were sleeping. He opened the door, smiling at the sight in front of him. Scott and Isaac were curled up on one bed, Isaac with tear tracks down his face. Scott was holding the curly-haired boy close, protectively covering his with his arms. Elijah frowned, knowing Isaac had probably had a nightmare. He had seen the aftermath of his brothers having one to recognize the signs well enough.

He walked over to the other bed where Stiles and Derek were cuddled close and shook Derek gently, trying to wake him up. The alpha just snuggled into Stiles more, wrapping himself around the human in a symbol of protection.

"Derek? Time to wake up." Elijah coaxed.

Derek slowly opened his eyes, smiling at Elijah before turning to look at Stiles and smiling even wider.

"K, I'll wake all of them up and we'll be down in a second." Derek groaned, blinking his eyes to wake himself up.

"Okay, be gentle with Isaac, it looks like he had a nightmare last night." Elijah informed.

"Yeah, woke up screaming and crying and everything. Stiles has told you about his past I assume?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, he has. If they need more sleep we can save food for them, just let me know." Elijah smiled.

Derek nodded thankfully as Elijah left the room. The eldest Lark left the room and headed to Sam and Dean's room. Sam, Dean, and Damon had all squeezed into one bed, disregarding the one on the other side of the room. They were so entangled Elijah didn't know which limb belonged to who.

"Morning boys, it's almost time for breakfast." The brown-haired man said gently, running a hand through whoever's hair was in front of him.

It turned out to be Damon, who groaned loudly and rolled closer to Dean. Dean in turn whined and snuggled into Sam, who huffed and woke up with the movement.

"Well i'm glad to see you're all awake. Come on downstairs when you're ready." He smiled before walking out the room.

Finally he walked towards his own room before knocking on the door. When nobody answered, Elijah gently opened the door before peeking in. MJ was still asleep, so he walked in and turned on a lamp. Rubbing her shoulder gently to shake her awake, he informed her breakfast was being cooked.

"K, be down in a sec." She yawned, rubbing a hand over her face.

Elijah just smiled at her before leaving the room and heading for the kitchen. Zac was almost done with the oatmeal by the time Elijah made it down, so the eldest started setting out toppings the boys could use. He placed out brown sugar, fruit, nuts, and peanut butter, figuring they could all find something they liked in that mix.

Slowly they all began filtering into the kitchen. All of them were wearing sweatpants with t-shirts or hoodies, save for MJ who was wearing one of Peters hoodies and a pair of nike shorts.

All of them were sitting down eating breakfast when Elijah decided to start talking about the plan for the day.

"So it looked like the weather this morning and it looks like the roads cleared enough that we can get out. Stiles, if you and Derek want to take the left side of town-" He began, only to be cut off by the ringing of his phone.

The eldest immediately jumped to answer it, holding it up to his ear and pressing answer.

"He is? Okay, is he okay? Yes i'll be down there immediately." Elijah rushed out, relief flooding over him.

All of the worried faces at the table stood up, crowding around Elijah to see what was happening.

"He's at the police station. I'm going to pick him up, you all stay here." Elijah instructed, grabbing his jacket and keys and beginning to look for shoes.

All of them breathed out a sigh of relief, sagging. Even MJ began to shed a few tears of happiness, Ned hugging her. Zac rushed towards Elijah.

"Elijah! Take me with you, please!" Zac begged.

"Zac, not right now. I don't... i don't want to punish him in the house with so many people in the house. So him and I are going to have a private conversation before we come home." Elijah explained quietly, so only the two of them knew what he was saying.

"Okay just... please bring him back safe." Zac pleaded.

The fight was completely drained out of him, and he knew he couldn't fight against his eldest brother on this. Elijah just smiled and squeezed the twins shoulder before heading out of the door.

Everyone left in the house went to the living room, planning on watching tv to try and distract their running minds until Peter got home.

Elijah raced through the streets until he finally pulled up at the police department, cringing slightly when he remembered the last time he was called down to pick up one of his brothers. The eldest rushed into the police department, giving the woman at the front desk Peters name.

Not long after, said boy was walked out in handcuffs, an officer escorting him.

"Your younger brother was picked up for drug possession of marijuana. Since this is his first offense, and he's a minor, we're going to let it go with a warning, but if he comes back through these doors with the same offense, we will have to prosecute him. We need you to sign some papers first if that's okay." The officer explained, undoing Peters handcuffs.

Elijah just nodded and signed a stack of papers he was handed.

"Can we use your bathroom before we leave?" Elijah asked kindly.

"Of course, down the hall to the left." The officer said before leaving and going back into the room he had emerged with Peter from.

Peter didn't say anything, just followed Elijah silently to the single person bathroom, that the elder locked once they had both stepped in.

"Okay, why'd you do it?" Elijah asked.

"I dunno... just had to shut 'em up." Peter shrugged, eyes still locked on the floor.

"Shut what up Peter?" Elijah asked, confused.

"All the... the voices telling me that i wasn't... that I wasn't good enough. When I smoked it- I don't know it made 'em stop. At least for a little while." Peter explained, frowning.

"But it never lasted?" Elijah asked.

"No. No it didn't. I'm sorry Elijah, really I am. It was stupid and I should never have done it." Peter apologized.

"Then why did you still have weed on you when the cops picked you up if you realized it was stupid? Why didn't you come home?" The eldest asked.

"Because I... I owe money to the guy who sold me drugs in the first place. I figured I could sell the weed and pay him back." Peter explained.

"Pete... okay, we'll deal with that later. Together. But you... you realize that you can't just run away dont you? Not ever. And you can't do drugs." Elijah tried to get through to him, though he suspected Peter had already gotten through to himself.

"Yes, I do. I promise Elijah, not again. When I was... when I was doing that, all I wanted to do was be home with you guys, watching a movie. I was just... I was scared if I didn't pay him back he would come after one of you." The brown-haired boy explained.

"Okay, good. But you know I have to punish you for this, you worried all of us so much. Put your hands on the sink, thirty with the belt." Elijah instructed.

Peter did as told, surprised he was getting off so easily. Elijah on the other hand, knew this spanking was more for worrying them and running away than anything else. He could tell how earnestly Peter said he wouldn't use drugs again. And the eldest wouldn't be stupid, he knew it would be hard, but he would do his damndest to make sure he got through this.

So Peter just pulled down his pants and underwear, and let Elijah lay into him.

There wasn't any lecturing, there was no reason to, and they both knew it. Peter knew this would never happen again, and Elijah had faith it wouldn't either.

As soon as he was done Elijah put his belt back on and pulled Peters underwear and pants back up, before grabbing him into a hug. Peter was crying, but Elijah supposed it had more to do with the entire situation than the spanking.

"I love you so much Pete, so much. You mean the world to me." Elijah said gently.

He almost pulled back before Peter tightened his grip, pressing his face into the elders chest.

"I missed you so much! I'm so sorry 'Lij." Peter cried, shaking.

"It's okay buddy, all's forgiven now. I missed you too." Elijah comforted.

He held his brother for a while more, just basking in the fact Peter was safe with him now. Once he felt they had been in there for way longer than they should have been, however, he nudged the twin slightly and smiled.

"Come on and let's get you home. You've got quite the crowd waiting." Elijah smiled, making Peter beam up at him, thinking of his family.

Elijah ruffled his hair as the kid happily followed him out to the car. The eldest popped in a CD he knew Peter liked the most, and they both sang at the top of their lungs with the windows down the entire way home.

Once they finally pulled it in didn't take long for Peter to jump out the car, excitedly hurrying towards the house. Elijah just laughed and followed, unlocking and opening the door. Everyone was in the living room, watching the tv. As soon as they heard the door open however, they all hopped up, turning off the TV and rushing towards Peter. Zac made it to him first, throwing his arms around his twins neck.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Zac scolded, squeezing Peter so hard he could hardly breathe.

"Never." Peter simply responded, hugging back and laughing slightly.

After another minute Zac finally pulled back, knowing there were other people who wanted to see him. MJ was next, who immediately pulled him into a kiss by the front of his shirt, making all of the other boys eyes widen, including Peters. She then pulled back and pushed his chest before slapping him.

"That's for running away and worrying us!" She exclaimed.

Peter opened his mouth to say something, but she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into another kiss before he got the chance. After a few seconds she pulled back and hugged him tightly.

"I was so worried about you." She whispered to him.

"I know, I'm sorry. I won't do it again." He said gently.

"You better not." She smiled before pulling away and letting Ned in to hug him.

Each of his brothers scolded him briefly before hugging him, all of them holding him like they never wanted to let him go. Derek made sure his scent didn't let onto him being hurt when he hugged him, and unbeknownst to him, so did Scott. Even Isaac hugged him, relieved his pack mom wasn't worried about the missing brother anymore.

"Can we talk?" Zac asked quietly.

Peter just smiled and nodded before following his twin into the kitchen, shutting the door quietly behind them. Everyone else seemed to get the hint, going back to watching TV.

"Pete, i'm so sorry about the fight we had. I... I love you and I was so scared when you asked were gone. I never meant to make you that mad. Please forgive me." Zac explained, already getting teary-eyed.

"Z, it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for. You were completely right, i just couldn't handle it. I'm not going to forgive you because there's nothing to forgive you for. Just... I love you too, you know that, right?" Peter said, smiling slightly.

Zac didn't respond with words, just grabbing his twin into a hug. Peter quickly wrapped his arms around him once again.

They both knew neither of them harbored had feelings towards each other. They each loved the other too much for that. And sure, they made mistakes, but that didn't make either of them love each other any less.

Once the two pulled apart they walked into the living room, Peter sitting next to MJ and Zac next to Damon.

"Alright, whatcha wanna watch?" Dean asked.

And that was how they spent the rest of the day, all curled up in the living room, fighting off the cold outside and laughing together as a family.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

53.2M 378K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
190K 307 7
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
953K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
190K 9.7K 88
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...