dangerously. ∿ mobile legends.

By kanariswife

· · · · · · · · · ── 𝐨𝐧𝐞 :: 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬. ♡ ︵ . . ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮ ▸ 关于我 . . . ❀︵︵ ↴ 𝐚... More

A/N
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thank you!
My Accounts ❤
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you!
Bonus: Fun Vacation Part 1
{Bonus Chapter} Fun Vacation Part 2
[New Book!]
❤💙💜
<3
Not an update!
---
---
---
END OF THE HIATUS <3
NEW COVER!!!
---
HAPPY 9K READS<333

---

78 6 0
By kanariswife

Lesley has been distant to both Granger and Gusion.

She didn't even talk to them at all.

As if she was afraid talking to them will make her sick.

Then came the day Gusion and Granger dreaded.

Graduation day... The day when it will be the last time they ever saw Lesley.

Everyone did the normal boring ceremony and was shocked to find out that the highest one in the school was Ms. Vance herself.

Guinevere glared at her with envy.

"Congratulations, Ms. Vance." Tigreal nods at her.

She smiles a bit and takes the medal.

Granger and Gusion watched silently.

They knew more than enough not to do anything.

Let her have her moment.

Years have passed.

Granger and Gusion were now CEOs of their parents' companies and what happened to Lesley was none of their concern.

It seemed that they simply forgot about their old girlfriend.

Lesley, on the other hand, kept up to date in whatever the boys were upto.

She didn't care if they were now playboys and completely forgot who she was. She'll make sure they're okay.

"Hello?" Gusion answered a phone call. "Yes. This is Sir Paxley. What is it? Hmm. . . I will make a few arrangements but, I have a busy schedule. Yes. See you." He put down the phone.

"Busy ey?" Granger sat on the chair in front of the desk.

"As I hope you would understand. It's hard to run a company all because your brother won't do it." Gusion sighed.

"I was going to ask if you'd like to go have a drink with me tonight but, seems like you have your night planned out on work." Granger stared at the stack of paper on Gusion's desk.

"I suppose I do." Gusion said in frustration.

Granger was about to say something but, his phone rang. "Excuse me." Granger looked down at the number. "Hello? Yes. No. I am currently out of the office. No no, no need to pick me up. Father, I can handle myself. Yes. I will meet you when I'm done. Bye." He put the phone away. "Sorry. You know how he is."

"Still so concerned. It's like they think we're still children." Gusion chuckled.

"It is like that isn't it." Granger sipped his coffee.

"What do you suggest, Granger? Should we do that?" Gusion looked at him.

Granger leaned further into the seat. He knew what Gusion meant by 'that'.

They had been talking about shutting down the Baroque company since they thought they were worth nothing.

Fortunately, Granger hadn't decided if they should do it.
Gusion was in on it but, Granger seemed to be having two minds on this.

"Fine. Let's do it. But, we need to gain their trust first. Because if you recall from school, we made them angry because we did something wrong to their daughter." Granger said.

Gusion looked at him confused. "What did we do wrong?"

"I don't remember." Granger shook his head.

"Couldn't be that bad. Could it?" Gusion asked.

"It could. Because we were bad boys." Granger said.

"Sure we were. Well then. Let's start the plan shall we?" Gusion said.

Meanwhile....

Lesley was getting ready to meet the Paxleys' beloved heir Aamon Paxley.

What she wore...

"Good evening, Mr. Paxley." Lesley smiled at the tall charming man waiting for her outside of the restaurant.

"Good evening to you too Ms. Vance. You look stunning." Aamon nodded at her.

"I can say the same to you."

What Aamon is wearing

Aamon shook his head. "This is different from what I normally wear. It's new for my taste of clothing."

"Hm.... Interesting." She hummed at his remark.

"Shall we go in now?" Aamon asked.

"Of course." She took his hand.

Mother and Father were nuts! How could they possibly think I can handle getting married to this man? She flushed at the thought.

Aamon sat down on the chair in front of hers. "What do you suppose we eat?"

"Up to you." Lesley smiles. "I'm not really that picky with food."

"Alright then." Aamon looked at the menu and talked to the French waiter for a bit before the waiter left to give their orders.

"Tell me about yourself Lesley." Aamon said.

"Oh I used to have two exes of which I left because I felt uncomfortable with both of them. And I am adopted by the Vances yet I am the one that does their business for them. I have a little brother and I'm really fond of archery."

"Ah. Perfect match for me then." He winked which made her blush.

"How about you?" Lesley shifted a bit.

"I am the heir as you know but, I was asked to do an arranged marriage and so I left. When I did decide to come back I found out that my brother was going to marry the girl for me and one thing led to another he left with her for school. I am very studious. I love studying about different things. I have never had a girlfriend. But I would like to try that with you." Aamon said just as the waiter came back with their drinks.

"Thank you." Lesley smiled as she took her drink.

"Thank you, kind sir." Aamon said.

The waiter nodded and left them.

"This is good." Lesley said after sipping her drink.

"It does doesn't it? That's my favourite drink I thought you'd like to try it." Aamon smiled before sipping his drink as well.

"It tastes great. You have great taste then." Lesley giggled.

"Thank you." Aamon said.

They talked for a while then he drive her home.

She went to her bedroom.

Maybe I'll get over them after all.... Lesley sighed as she sat on the bed.

Maybe luck was finally on her side...

But....

Who would know for sure?

Would Lesley get over her heartbroken life with Aamon?

Or will she face the terrors of her past?

Anyways back with another chapter lovelies!

My hiatus finally finished darlings!

Will be posting everyday or week.

Love you all and stay safe.

Twilight_Misheru signing off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 301 45
since that day every blood moon i manage to control the demon inside me i just need to close my eyes and remember her face, im not viscount dracula a...
30.4K 1K 30
𝓰𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝔁 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂 ∘₊✧ ────── ✧₊∘ 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩�...
55.5K 1.3K 26
-MATURE/NSFW -EXPLICIT CONTENT -VIOLENCE -STRONG LANGUAGE -PLOT TWIST FANFICTION -R18+ -OBSESSION -DRAMA/ACTION/ROMANCE All about GusLey. -When Gusi...
7.5K 350 31
"You're joking.", I asked in pure disbelief. His eyes held the answer I didn't want to see. The look of regret. "I'm sorry darling. But the marriage...