Childhood Love | Finn Harries...

By stylesmeup

"Finn, I-" "Let's make it clear alright Anna? You're just a little sister to me, nothing more nothing less... More

Childhood Love | Finn Harries Fanfiction
Chapter 2: Childhood love
Chapter 3: Childhood Love
Chapter 4: Childhood Love
Chapter 5: Childhood Love
Chapter 6: Childhood Love
Chapter 7: Childhood Love
Chapter 8: Childhood Love
Chapter 10: Childhood Love
Chapter 11: Childhood Love
Chapter 12: Childhood Love
Chapter 13: Childhood Love
Chapter 14: Childhood Love
Chapter 15: Childhood Love
Chapter 16: Childhood Love
Chapter 17: Childhood Love

Chapter 9: Childhood Love

24.3K 297 40
By stylesmeup

Thank you for waiting for my updates, i apologise again for the late updates because school. :D <3

Dedication for today's chapter: janoskians4everr
(Thanks for your support since the very first day of this story <3)

I just want to say, the first few parts are fillers becasue it would be too fast if i skipped to the "drama" ! Also, i'm sorry if the story has too much vulgarities... It would be a little too formal and hm not realistic-like for teenagers not to curse.

Once again, Sorry and Enjoy! :)

Chapter 9: Double Date and wait what... Confesssion?

"This is shit..." I mumbled. I roll over seeing Finn beside me, Jack and Janice cuddling and than there's Roberts, rolling in his own space.

I swear the midnight swimming was a drag, thank god it's Saturday today. 3 days, great. I creep pass the dead bodies on the floor and headed for the kitchen. They should thank me for cooking breakfast for them because the queen never cooks. Just kidding but they deserve this. I'm leaving in 3 days time and I want it to be the best.

After I prepared the breakfast and guess what the pigs are still sleeping soundly, god. You know what? Camera + pranking = Perfect youtube video so... This kids here are going to get the taste of my medicine. Let's start with Finny shall we?

I grabbed the whipped cream and started spraying it over his hands and hair. This is sick, and I added maple syrup on his face. He is going to have a hard time to wash that off his face, but that's what he gets for pushing me into the freaking cold sea.

The night swim was crazy, the sea water was freezing my as off. We were literally screaming and shouting till the night 'guards' called us to head back home because blah-blah it's dangerous and shit. After that, we went to get a bottle of vodka but guess who's the good girl that didn't drank it? Me! Janice, Jack, Finn and Daryl took shots; and got super drunk. I died laughing at their stupid drunk confessions, it's the best.

Moving on to the couple, this two, since they can't leave each other for a minute... Than I shall help them even more. I grabbed the duct tape, and started going around the ankles of both of them and did the same to arms and bodies. Also I used a sharpie and started drawing on their faces, this is sweet.

"What are you doing?" A low-hangover voice spoke, hell that scared the shit out of me. Urgh, I can't do it on Daryl now!

"Pranking this three sleeping beauties..."

"You aren't planning it on me if I didn't woke up now right?"

"Can you keep it down?! If I say yes, would you kill me?"

"Oh please, do I look like a bad friend?"

"YES! Now, can you help me to wake them up?"

It took us 10 minutes, i repeat 10 minutes to wake Finn up. Even calling a baby up is so much more faster.

"Good mor- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ON MY HAND AND WHY IS IT SO STICKY!!" It has began, Finny woke up screaming and cursing. Thanks to him, he saved us more trouble because Janice and Jack woke up too.

"Fucking hell Anna! What's with the tape and whip cream?!" Jack screamed, i can't. Daryl and I burst out into fits of laughter.

"Sorry... NOT SORRY AT ALL!" Daryl and I had our victory dance, and sat down slowly eating our breakfast while the three fight for who is going to wash up first.

"Anna! You do know that maple syrup doesn't get washed off easily right?!" Finn said as he starts mumbling shit.

"Of course, i do!" I said chuckling and stuffing more pancakes into my mouth. It's a pleasant morning, can't wait to see what's installed for afternoon. "Eat up, i woke up early for this."

"This, you're so annoying Anna!" Janice said rolling her eyes and sat down to eat her breakfast.

"That's rude, no pancakes for you." Before she got another mouth, i took her plate away from her.

"Fine! You are the best of the best, best friend I ever had! Urgh!" I chuckle and gave her back the plate. This gets better and better.. As we ate, I found myself starring at Finn the whole time. I don't even know why, I couldn't stop thinking about how am I suppose to tell him that I love him?

I was thinking on the day itself before I leave London, I want to tell Finn everything I thought about us.. It's a little fairytale wish that he would hold me back and whisper into my ears and tell me not to leave.

Stay with me cause I love you

Stop Anna, what are you thinking about? This is stupid,  you can't confess to someone who already have a girl right? Sigh, life is so sour.

"Earth to Anna!"

"Huh what?" This is such a bad habit, I see the four kids staring at me as if I committed a murder while I zoned out. "Stop staring, god!"

"We said, do you want to catch a movie?" Finn repeated whatever they said before.

"If it's horror, say it's horror."

"It's horror alright! How do you three handle this nut head?" Daryl said as he smack my head, hard. What was that for...? "You girls have half hour to wash up and shit.. So, hurry."

"Someone's on their period!" I sing and hurry grab Janice's arm before Daryl decides to smack me again. That boy needs to keep his hands to himself, that sounded really wrong but whatever.

---

"Look, now the movie is fully booked what are we going to do?" I sigh, as we all sat at Mcdonald's doing nothing for the past half an hour because we arrived tad bit late and the tickets were sold out.

"Cough, who was the one who fall asleep?" Daryl said.

"Hey! I was preparing breakfast for you kids and this is what i get in return?" I wipe a fake tear off my eyes, "Thanks...."

Janice sat there facepalm-ing herself, why is the couple today so quiet? It's not like them, or did they got into a fight or something? Before I could ask Janice and Jack what happen, someone behind me squeak.  Yes, squeak... and yes, you guessed it. It's April, wow I thought today would be a wonderful day but hm nope. It's not going to be anymore huh.

"HEY BABY CAKES! Oh, hi Anna, Jack, Janice and Rob." Baby cakes, let's puke. "Finn, I got the tickets to the carnival downtown. Let's go!"

"Er... S-sure, since we got nothing much to do." Finn stood up from his seat and left with April. Wow, way to go Finnegan. "Bye guys!"

"Who's up for a double date?" Daryl and Jack said in unison, they have been hanging out together too much.

"Count me in! Anna?" Janice exclaimed, hm.

"LET'S GO THEN!" Maybe, I said that a little too loud. Everyone in Mcdonald's started staring at us, oops. "Oh, double date as in I take Janice... You two, together!" I smirk and link hands with Janice.

"That's not fair, I want to be with my baby girl..." Jack said and tries to separate Janice from me.

"I'm hurt Jack, you're so selfish! Remember who was the one who got you guys together? Queen Anna."

"Daryl, get your cowgirl off mine."

"Acca-Cuse me? Cow girl?"

"Acca-Believe it."

"It's on Jack, it's on." We started our stupid pitch perfect quote fight, remind me again to make Jack suffer the next round of pranking.

"I'll send Janice off, and you send Anna alright? See you guys either tomorrow or monday, bye!" Jack waved, to Daryl and I. Much to put it, our little double date became a day of us going around pranking people.

We ain't going to be like normal double date group to sit at a formal table and eat. That will be boring, so that's what we came up with and ta-dah it's fun too because Jack's a youtuber and this adds up to a pranking video. I love them so much, but the video would be absolute perfect with Finny around... hm.

So Daryl and I decided to go to the park near my house because we needed some catching up to do even thought we kind of talk everyday.

"So Anna... What's your plan?"

"What plan?"

"You and Finn.. I know what you were thinking in the morning."

"I  plan to tell him how i feel about him, i guess. I've never done this before in my life, but it's my last wish before I leave London." Oh god, i sound like i have terminal sickness.

"It's up to you my dear, will you stay if he said that he likes you too?"

"To be real honest, this is a hard choice. I would stay but I don't want to give up Leeds maybe, who knows he would wait for me?"

"Trust me, he likes you."

After that, Daryl just showed me a half-smile and left.

He likes you...

Shouldn't I feel happy about it? Well, I don't, it's weird because I know what's going to happen on the day I tell Finn how i feel. I know he doesn't, you can see it in his eyes. His blinded by the love April gives, that sounded wrong but... God, I need to stop being this little petty princess who wants everything.

Thousands of thoughts run through my brain, this is hard. I whip out my phone and text Finn:

Care to meet tomorrow? 7pm, the park, don't be late Finnegan.

Before I could hesitate further, I hit 'send'. If Finn reject me, which is highly possible, I wouldn't hang on him anymore.. As much, I would back off from him and let him go. When life gives you lemon, your brain gives you lime to add it on.

I slowly headed back home before my parents starts nagging about me passing my curfew.

*messageeeeee* (yes, that's my annoying high pitched text-tone)
Finn:
Sure, see you love.

How would he react after I tell him that I loved him ever since we were young? What would he say? There is many whys and hows, oh. I hated myself for falling so deep, i hated myself for being the crazy teenage girl who thinks about finding her prince charming...

---

"Anna! Have you packed your suitcase?" How exciting, the first thing in the morning I can hear my mom soothing voice. Note sarcasm.

"Yaaa..." I mumbled and fall back onto my bed, I regret nothing sleeping late editing the prank I did to Finn, Jack and Janice. It was worth the late night editing. Oh yes, i need to tell the trios my little goodbye message to them, well excluding Finn because I didn't want him to feel that I left because of him or something if he rejected me... Which is true, he would.

This over-thinking is making me hungry. I jumped out of bed, and headed straight down to the kitchen.

"Haha yes, same old Anna." Wait that voice, it sounded so familiar. It isn't dad because he has to go to work to clear up some stuff. I quicken my steps, to see who is in the kitchen with Mom talking about me.

"Did Anna told you about her l-"

"MOM! AND HEYYY FINN! What are you doing here?" So damn close, god why is he here? Didn't I say, 7pm at the park? Not 11am in my house.

"He wants to bring you out for lunch dear, don't be so rude." Lunch? I haven't even ate my breakfast.

"So care to join me for lunch?" Finn showed me his signature smile, god. How can I reject this cutie.

"Of course but give me some time to change out ya?" I'm still in my pjs and sure I can't change out in less than 15 minutes because I don't curl or straighten my hair or make-up... unlesss i somehow fall asleep.

Author's note

Ahhhh, you guys are the most patience readers one ever! Thanks! I will try my best ok, sorry! Also, I know at the end it was a little rushed because if i dragged it, i would have run out of ideas to fill it up. So sorry for skipping the fillers part and went straight to the point. :)

How was this chapter?
Comment and Vote!! :D

Do give me feedbacks on the story, it will help me to correct the story here and there! <3

xo, stylesmeup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
152K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...