Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 68

4.5K 107 11
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Kate's Pov

I had that dream, one I have had many times before.. the most tragic time of my life, after that incident I couldn't eat.. I couldn't sleep, it always kept haunting me, even now.. I thought I was freed from this never-ending curse. You Jane, you helped me.. you helped me get through it.. at least I thought I did, now it's just a reoccurring nightmare.

Leona Teller, after that meeting with you today.. I'm left confused and baffled, this is something I need to talk to Jane about but this is something I must find the answer to myself.

I hurry back to Diamond Star as I pulled Josh and Anna into an emergency meeting. I explained to them what Leona and I spoke about, I told them about her helping me out..

"Do we believe her?" Says Josh.

"This just seems so unreal, why does she want to help you? She don't even know you properly" Says Anna.

"Should I do it?" I sigh.

"It just may set things straight" Says Anna.

"It just may.. but it will also bring to light a lot of secrets" I say.

"We'll have to explain about Martinez.. she was the only reason we were in that mess in the first place" Says Anna.

"Not just that.. we have to tell them about you too, Anna.." I say as I look at her.

"We'll all have to confess won't we?" Says Anna.

"This is the only way I see" I say.

"You're right Kate. This is the only way we can get over this incident. I'm not afraid of the consequences. I'll help you anyway I can" Says Anna as she sighed.

"We tried to forget what happened but this just reminds us it's still there, people keep on pushing us to talk about it. But don't worry Anna, I won't let anything happen to you. You only did those terrible things because you were manipulated to do so. You were doing what Martinez told you to do" I say.

"We are with you Kate" Says Josh.

"Thanks Josh" I say as I smiled at him.

"Believe in yourself Kate, it's the only way all of this will disappear. That incident will always haunt you so why not explain what went on?" Says Josh.

"I can do that, I'll need to talk to Jane first" I say.

"Please don't tell me you need permission from Jane?" Says Anna as she raised her eyebrow.

"Hell no, I just need to explain to her what I'm going to do. It's Jane, she doesn't go by logic" I sigh.

"Good luck" Says Anna.

"Good luck indeed" Says Josh

...................

6:45 PM, Jane Connor's Suite

"Hell no!" Yelled Jane.

"Don't be so dramatic" I say.

"You're telling them nothing, this is character defamation. It is quite illegal and their ass will be sued for all they goddamn have!" Yelled Jane.

"It's already out there in the open Jane, hundred's of people have seen, it will never disappear. It happened and it cannot be unseen. What part of that do you not understand" I yell.

"You are not doing it and that is final" She commanded as she walked into the kitchen.

I then walked after her.

"Yo Jane" I say as she turned around.

I then grabbed her shirt as I slammed her against the fridge.

"Listen Jane Connor, you didn't marry me to submit to you. I have no obligation to be commanded to do anything, now I will do the interview and I will clear our names. I don't care if you're on board or not. This is something I have to do, call it a peace of mind" I said as I let go.

"What did I do to deserve this abuse?" Said Jane as she pulled me towards her as she bit her lip.

"You married into it" I whisper as I push her away.

Jane then snickered as I walked away. I then headed upstairs as I washed my face, why can't you understand why I have to do this Jane?

"Kate" Said Jane as she walked in.

"What is it?" I say as I turn around.

"Don't do this, let our lawyers handle this. You know Martinez is also involved in this. If her name gets leaked then it's gonna be a problem. You don't know how powerful she is.. we don't want another enemy after us" She said.

"The fact that you're telling me this right now, it proves you don't understand why I'm doing this" I say.

"Then help me understand, why can't you see this as an expose?" She says.

"Because it's not" I say.

"Why believe what this Leona girl is telling you?" She says.

"I believe it's the right thing to do. I have no reason not to believe her" I say.

"Where was this confidence earlier?" She asked.

"After talking to you, I made my decision" I said.

"You don't know the tabloids like I do" She says.

"Jane I'm doing this, I have to" I say as I look at her.

"Don't" She said.

"Your opinion is acknowledged but I'm doing it" I say.

"You'll regret doing this Kate" She says.

"Then it's my burden to bear. I need to get this incident behind me, I don't need another reminder of that" I say.

"I do not support this" She said.

"You don't need to" I said.

She then walked closer to me as she grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around.

"I'm not happy with your decision but I'll respect it because I love you, we're in this together" She says as she kissed me and headed outside.

I was left there with a surprised look on my face. I was expecting her to be more dramatic, knowing Jane, she'd throw a bitch fit and sleep on the couch. You may not understand why I'm doing this Jane but this time you'll have to trust me.

At 7 AM

I woke up as my face adjusted to the light. Again I had a bad dream about that incident. I gulped as I sit on the bed as my hands trembled in fear.

"Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder.." I say as a tear escaped my eye.

"That's beautiful" Says Jane as she walked in.

"Jane!" I exclaim as I wipe my eye.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she hugged me.

I then told Jane about my bad dream as she hugged me.

"It'll be okay" She said as she hugged me tightly.

.............

I did my morning routine as I headed to work.

"Have a great day at work" Says Jane as she kissed me.

"Jane" I say as I look at her.

"What is it baby?" She asked.

"I'm arranging a meeting with Leona tomorrow. I'm going to tell her what exactly happened.." I say to her.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to change your mind?" She asked.

"I'm afraid not" I say as I touch her face.

"Then I'll have to trust you" She says as she holds my hand.

I then smiled as I head up into my office as Anna greeted me.

"Made your decision?" She asked.

"I did, I texted Josh. He should be here soon" I say.

"He's already in your office" Says Anna.

"What!?" I exclaim as I open the door to see Josh.

"Kate!!!" He yelled in excitement.

"Come on Anna" I say as she followed me inside.

"So?" Asked Josh as I sat down.

"I'm gonna do it" I say.

"Great" Says Anna.

"Are you sure?" Says Josh.

"There's so much I want to say about that incident" I say.

"I really believe this will help you" Says Anna.

"I've been having these bad dreams about that incident lately, like it's haunting me. I figured it was a sign, do the right thing" I say.

"I'll support you no matter what" Said Josh.

"Wish Jane felt the same way" I sighed.

"She didn't support you?" Asked Anna.

"Quite the opposite but I know deep down she believes in me" I say.

"It's the right thing to do Kate, doing this interview will be killing two birds with one stone, we need to let people know the things that were going on and the awful things that were done to you" Said Anna as she clenched her fist.

"What are you going to tell them, gotta be careful with the incriminating details" Says Josh.

"Yeah I have an idea about what to say, I'll tell them about Martinez and Adelyn, all the details, omitting a few" I say.

"Great, then it's settled" Says Anna.

I then did a dry run with them, Josh interviewed me and I answered the questions and went into great detail. It took about an hour but the dry run was done.

"Damn, that was good" Says Josh as he blew a sigh of relief.

"Think it'll work?" I asked.

"Yeah, that works fine" Says Anna.

"Now to make a few calls" I say.

............

"Hello?" Said Leona as she picked up.

"Hey Leona, it's Kate. I'll do the interview" I say.

"You will? Great, that's amazing" She said.

"Be here tomorrow at 10 am, we can do the interview in the conference room" I say to her.

"Thank you, Kate. You're doing the right thing" She said.

"I hope so" I say.

"Well, see you tomorrow Mrs. Connor" Says Leona as I hung up.

I hear a knock as someone entered my office. I see Martinez. What is she doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 435 24
Meet 23 year old college student, Hanna Coleman. A compassionate and nice person. She suddenly finds herself in a loop when Christian Grey, a young b...
11.2K 125 16
Summary Young Jennifer Kingsbury starts a new job for a dark mysterious new boss. Nicholas Jonas has secrets..... dark secrets... And for Jennifer sh...
1.2M 14.4K 26
This book is literally 50 Shades of Grey with a few things changed. A girl named Sarah is abused by her mother. All up until her mother sells her to...
4.5K 177 27
What if "The Grey's Family", was not the picture perfect family. What if the father was a gang leader and ran a very dangerous criminal organization...