#1 Lycan (Process of being Ed...

Od Annyeo-SeeYouLater

He is the most feared werewolf of all time... and to mention is the first and oldest werewolf. She is the rar... Více

Author's Note//Also Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
COMING SOON! ~Title: LYCANHYBRID

Chapter 15

77 0 0
Od Annyeo-SeeYouLater

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Here is chapter 15. This is one of my favs so far, the ending I know will totally shock you! So I hope you enjoy! love you all!

~Annyeo-SeeYouLater

Chapter 15

I woke up to the sun in my face. As I sit up, I see that Jeremiah's side was empty. I rub my eyes as I hear the bedroom door open. I turn and see Jeremiah walk in with a tray filled with food. I see that he is still wearing his grey sweatpants that hung low at his hips and a white tight fitting tee shirt. His hair was messy and his blue eyes seemed to gleam.

"Morning babe." He says, as he walks over and puts the food tray on my lap. I lick my lips as I look at the yummy food. I hear Jeremiah chuckle.

"Morning Jer." I say, "What's this for?"

"It's your nineteenth birthday." Jeremiah says, "Happy Birthday, Zelda."

"Thank you." I smile.

"So, you and I are going to spend the day together."

"Sounds nice."

"I'm not done." He says.

"Okay?" I say, nervously.

"You'll see the last surprise later." He says, "So eat up, get ready, and meet me downstairs."

"What about the girls?"

"Oh, I got Maya to come." He says.

"What really?" I asked. "Where is she?"

"First eat and get dressed."

"Fine." I grumble out.

"Great, see you downstairs." He says, before leaving a room. I close my eyes, and take a deep breath, before I start eating my breakfast.

I look in the mirror. I still had wet hair, as I fixed my clothes. I put on a light green cropped tank top, light high waisted super ripped jeans, a black oversized jean jacket, black ankle socks, and green, black, and white Nike high tops. I quickly dry my hair, and tie the long loose waves in a low pony--parted in the middle--with strands framing my face. I put on a little bit of mascara and eyeliner, before finding a black hat and putting it on. I put on Jeremiah's mother's necklace and put it on, and fixed the ring. I take a deep breath, before leaving the room and heading downstairs, seeing Maya with the girls.

"AHHHH!" I scream, "MAYA!"

"Hey girl!" She says, as she puts Ember in a cot. She then quickly rushes over and hugs me, "OMG girl for someone who gave birth like a month ago you look HAWT."

"Thanks." I chuckle, smiling wide, "How's the baby?"

"Julian is doing good in the oven." She says, as we pull away, "He is due in January."

"Ooo, I cannot wait to meet this bundle of joy." I say.

"Me too!" She smiles, "Oh! There is your boo bear."

"Boo bear?" I turn and see Jeremiah laugh as he walks over.

"Yep." Maya laughs, "Now you two go have fun."

"Okay." I say, smiling big, before Jeremiah tosses me on my back and speeds away.

"Here we are." he says, dropping me down on the ground. I look around and tear up when I notice where we were.

"You brought us to the same spot we had our first date." I say.

"Yes, but since we had a bad time last time we were here, I want to make a better memory before going to the next location."

"How many locations?" I asked.

"You'll find out." He says, "Sit down."

"Okay." I say, sitting down, before he picks me up and puts me between his legs and I rest my back against his chest, as he wraps his arms around my stomach.

"I just want to say how much I love you Zelda. I love you so so much."

"I love you, Jer." I say, looking up at him, "I'm so thankful for all the things you have done for me, Luciana, and now Ember."

"Good, because I wanted to give you these." I see him reach over and see him pick up a small light pink gift bag and hand it to me, "Happy birthday, my lovely mate."

"Aww Jer." I say, taking the bag.

"Open it." He says.

"Okay." I chuckle, looking into the bag. I see two bracelets, and I pull one out. It was a rose gold bracelet with a butterfly on it, "I love this one."

"Good." He smiles, "Now the next one.

"Okay." I smile, putting the bracelet back in the bag, before pulling out the other one, which is a rose gold bracelet with crystals that symbolizes roses and their leaves, "This is so so beautiful."

"You're even more beautiful."

"I love you." I smile.

"I love you more." He says, smiling big, "Now to location numero dos."

"Okay, I chuckle, picking up the bag.

"Get on my back."

"Okay." I chuckle, getting on his back, as he races off yet again...

"Welcome to your second home." He says, putting me down. I look in front of us and see a HUGE cabin in the middle of the woods.

"This is lovely." I say.

"Come this way." He says, taking my hand and leading me inside. When we walk in it's a trail of roses that lead towards the stairs.

"What's going on?"

"Well first of all, I had this cabin built years ago, and never had a chance," He pauses, and pulls me into his chest, "Now I do." He leans in and kisses me, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile, "Now the roses?"

"That's for later." He says, "It's lunchtime, and I think I'll make some lunch."

"You make food?" I asked, "That's a first." I laugh.

"Don't." He says, as he takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, but I can't think about my hot mate and fiance, cooking," I chuckle, as we enter the kitchen and I sit at the island, "I mean all I can think of when you cook is in underwear and a hot pink apron with the words 'Kiss The Cook' honestly that would be the best thing in the whole wide world to see."

"Well then I'll make it happen." He says.

"Are you serious?" I ask, eyes wide.

"I mean I don't have the hot pink apron, but I do have underwear..."

"Just shut up and make your girl some food." I say.

"Bossy much."

"I take it as birthday girl much." I say, smiling.

"Well, I guess I have to get on cooking the food for the birthday girl."

"Sounds good, and I'll just sit here, watching my mate cook for me." I smile, "Best day ever."

"That's not even the best of it." He says, smiling, as he starts to cook.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Oh, you'll see." He says, smiling.

"That was so yummy." I say, as Jeremiah and I cuddle together on the couch. The sun slowly started to set.

"Glad you enjoyed it." He says, looking at me.

"I really would have enjoyed you in a hot pink kiss the cook apron." I say, smiling.

"Oh you would? Well I am the cook, and even though I don't have an apron, you can kiss me."

"That," I move so I sit on his lap, "Sounds like a great idea." I lean in and peck his lips.

"That is a peck." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Still a kiss." I tease.

"You want to know what a kiss is?"

"I don't know, maybe?" I say.

"This my beautiful mate, is a kiss." He puts both of his hands on my cheeks and pulls me close and kisses my lips. I feel him move us, as I feel my back slowly touch the couch. He gives me another kiss before pulling away.

"Now that is still a peck." I say, laughing.

"Well, I can totally show you more." He says, smiling big, "BUT we need to get ready."

"Ready for what?" I ask, as Jeremiah climbs off of me.

"The roses babe." He says, "You head up there and I'll be down here."

"Okay." I say, as I climb off the couch and walk away from my mate, and slowly up the stairs. I hold my hands together as I walk down the hallway until I reach two double doors.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and open the doors. I let myself open my eyes and I feel my heart warm. In front of me is a mannequin with a beautiful blue dress on it with white heels to the side. I let the doors close behind me as I walked up to the dress. I pulled the car that was on top of the mannequin. I open the card and read it.

"My dearest mate. This is the first of your birthday's I get to celebrate with you, to cherish with you. I love you, Ember, and Luciana so much. So get this dress on, and meet me downstairs for your next surprise, but it isn't the last nor the biggest. I love you dearly and cannot wait for you to be my wife, Jer." I wipe the tears that have gone down my face as I smile big. I fold the note and put it on the bed. I take my clothes off and put the dress on.

"Woah." I say.

The dress top is a tight corset top that has spaghetti straps and the back is open. The skirt part of the dress goes down and goes past my ankles so it trails, with a split on the right side. I noticed some clower patterns on the dress skirt. I smiled, it was lovely. I grabbed the heels and put them on, which were white and wrapped around my legs a little. I run my hands through my hair, before brushing it out, curling it and pinning my hair back in a half up down style--if you get what I mean--I pull some hair down in front of my face.

Looking at myself, I decide to go more bold yet natural. I do a pink and tan smokey eye, black eyeliner, with light blue eyeliner for my bottom lid, mascara, and finish it off with a natural pink color. I reclaps Jeremiah's mom's necklace, I put the gold butterfly bracelet on my left wrist, and put on gold dangle earrings that had a single star and a single crescent moon on each. Once I give myself a last look over, I leave the room.

Slowly walking down the stairs, I see my mate. Dressed in a sleek shiny black suit, holding a bouquet of Moon Flowers. When I reach him, he hugs me tightly, before kissing my lips, and handing me the bouquet. I smile up at him,

"For the next surprise." He mutters, before taking my right hand and leading me out the back doors, where there is a trail of red roses. We walk silently down the trail until I see an open space with multiple trees lit up with fairy lights, and what makes my heart warm up the most is when I see all my family and friends waiting, all of them wearing amazing dresses.

"You did this?" I ask him.

"They all helped." He says, as I let go of him and run and hug my family.

"Happy Birthday." Everyone says.

"Happy Birthday." I hear, I turn and see Alensia.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snap.

"I came here , because Alpha Throndsen requested I be here."

"What?" I asked.

"When should we start?" Alensia asks.

"Now." He says.

"Now? Huh?" I ask.

"This is the last surprise." He says.

"Last surprise?" I ask, as I see Zermaine, Lilith, and Miles' faces go blank, "What the hell is going on?" I ask, as an Omega brings a copper bowl and puts it in between Jeremiah and Alensia, "Jer? What's going on?"

"I'm giving up my immortality."

A/N: Did y'all think that was going to happen. So when they say Jeremiah is giving up his immortality, it's because he is the first Lycan (werewolf) so he lives for as long as there is. So to clear it up, Jeremiah love his life, and doesn't want to live without his kids...so that's that.

Please make sure to vote, comment, and follow. Also if y'all a hater, go ahead and put your hate comments, because it's honestly you waisting all of your energy on someone who honestly don't give two sh*ts... Hehe. Also remember don't let the hate take control over you, and just remember all those haters are just waisting all of there energy trying to push you down, when they cannot and will not ever put you down. Because you Annyeos, you guys are powerful b*tches.

Love,

Annyeo-SeeYouLater

(These are the bracelets Jeremiah gave Zelda)

(This is the cabin)

Zelda's Dress and Look

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

507 19 17
What would happen if you lived in the woods in a community, always threatened by the presence of werewolves? Tallis and her community would kno...
154K 5.1K 31
In the world of lycans, it's completely impossible for a female to shift into a wolf. Women were looked upon as mates to werewolves, never as an equa...
19.4K 601 37
Aurora O'Harrin has been a Hunter of the supernatural since the age of five. Her family specializes in demons, a revenge fueled passion. At some poin...
8.4K 229 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...