Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It's been about four months since I found out I was having a girl, since I got my mother's wedding dress, since I found out I'm really half vampire and half werewolf, since I found out Alistair--the man that turned my baby girl Luciana into a vampire--Is actually my father, and since I learn my mother isn't actually dead. I have kept my secret to myself, as my mother asked in the letters...

I sat up in bed, something felt off. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and look around. Maybe what I dreamed about, this strange pain was just a- I feel it again--in my stomach. My eyes went wide as I noticed what the heck was happening. I reach my arm out and start to shake Jeremiah's arm.

"Jeremiah. Wake the hell up." I say.

"Babe? What's going on?" Jeremiah asks.

"The baby." I say quickly.

"What about the-- Oh." He says, "The baby is coming. Holy shi- The baby is coming. I'll get the bag." He uses his werewolf speed to race out of the room. I climb out of the bed and try to change. I put on a navy blue tee shirt dress. I slip on black slides as I walk out of the room, right as Jeremiah walks up in front of me.

"Ready?" He asks, very worried.

"I'm fine. Just shush and drive me to the pack doctor." I snap, walking out the door.

"Okay Luna Throndsen, you need to push one more time." Doctor Demi says.

"I can't." I whimper, squeezing Jeremiah's hand.

"You can do this." Jeremiah says, kissing my forehead, "I believe in you." He squeezes my hand, "You are a strong and powerful wolf."

"It hurts Jer." I whimper.

"You can do this Zelda." He says, "You weren't alone, like you were with Luicana."

"Right." I sigh out, "Let's do this."

"Okay, please push Luna Throndsen." Doctor Demi says.

"Okay." I say, pushing hard. I feel Jeremiah squeeze my hand, as I hear baby cries. I sigh aloud.

"Congrats Luna and Alpha Throndsen, you have a healthy and beautiful baby girl." Doctor Demi says, "Is it okay with you if I clean her up or would you like to hold her?"

"I'll like to hold her for a little." I say.

"Let me get her ready." She says, before cutting a few things, and wiping stuff off of my baby girl. She walks over and lays her onto my chest, "Before we clean her off and dress her, we do want you to feed her."

"Of course." I say, "But I just want to hold her." I sigh out, looking at my baby, "Hey baby girl."

"She looks like you." Jeremiah smiles.

"She also looks like you." I say.

"What's her name?" Doctor Demi asks.

"Ember Faye Throndsen." Jeremiah says.

"Lovely name." Doctor Demi says, smiling.

"Thank you." I say, "I think I'll feed her and let you clean her up."

"Of course." Doctor Demi says, as I start feeding Ember.

"Here is your baby girl." Doctor Demi says, handing Ember to me. Ember wore a light pink long sleeved onesie, with a white and pink hat. She was then wrapped up in a white blanket with pink crescent moons on it, "She is seven pounds eleven ounces and nineteen inches."