Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Here is chapter 15. This is one of my favs so far, the ending I know will totally shock you! So I hope you enjoy! love you all!

~Annyeo-SeeYouLater

Chapter 15

I woke up to the sun in my face. As I sit up, I see that Jeremiah's side was empty. I rub my eyes as I hear the bedroom door open. I turn and see Jeremiah walk in with a tray filled with food. I see that he is still wearing his grey sweatpants that hung low at his hips and a white tight fitting tee shirt. His hair was messy and his blue eyes seemed to gleam.

"Morning babe." He says, as he walks over and puts the food tray on my lap. I lick my lips as I look at the yummy food. I hear Jeremiah chuckle.

"Morning Jer." I say, "What's this for?"

"It's your nineteenth birthday." Jeremiah says, "Happy Birthday, Zelda."

"Thank you." I smile.

"So, you and I are going to spend the day together."

"Sounds nice."

"I'm not done." He says.

"Okay?" I say, nervously.

"You'll see the last surprise later." He says, "So eat up, get ready, and meet me downstairs."

"What about the girls?"

"Oh, I got Maya to come." He says.

"What really?" I asked. "Where is she?"

"First eat and get dressed."

"Fine." I grumble out.

"Great, see you downstairs." He says, before leaving a room. I close my eyes, and take a deep breath, before I start eating my breakfast.

I look in the mirror. I still had wet hair, as I fixed my clothes. I put on a light green cropped tank top, light high waisted super ripped jeans, a black oversized jean jacket, black ankle socks, and green, black, and white Nike high tops. I quickly dry my hair, and tie the long loose waves in a low pony--parted in the middle--with strands framing my face. I put on a little bit of mascara and eyeliner, before finding a black hat and putting it on. I put on Jeremiah's mother's necklace and put it on, and fixed the ring. I take a deep breath, before leaving the room and heading downstairs, seeing Maya with the girls.

"AHHHH!" I scream, "MAYA!"

"Hey girl!" She says, as she puts Ember in a cot. She then quickly rushes over and hugs me, "OMG girl for someone who gave birth like a month ago you look HAWT."

"Thanks." I chuckle, smiling wide, "How's the baby?"

"Julian is doing good in the oven." She says, as we pull away, "He is due in January."

"Ooo, I cannot wait to meet this bundle of joy." I say.

"Me too!" She smiles, "Oh! There is your boo bear."

"Boo bear?" I turn and see Jeremiah laugh as he walks over.

"Yep." Maya laughs, "Now you two go have fun."

"Okay." I say, smiling big, before Jeremiah tosses me on my back and speeds away.

"Here we are." he says, dropping me down on the ground. I look around and tear up when I notice where we were.

"You brought us to the same spot we had our first date." I say.

"Yes, but since we had a bad time last time we were here, I want to make a better memory before going to the next location."