Chapter 19

Hello my dear Annyeos! This is the last and final chapter of Lycan. It's such an amazing thing to be able to be on this website and publish books about stuff I love! Anyway, this chapter is 15 years later. Comment below if you want me to do an story based on if Luciana's father didn't die. (I think that might be a possiblity!

Chapter 19

15 years later...

"Jeremiah!" I scream.

"What is it?"

"The baby is coming!"

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes! Now grab the goddamn bag and get a move on!"

"What about the girls?" Jer asks.

"Luciana is watching them." I shout, as Jeremiah puts the bag on and helps me out of our room.

"Mommy?" I turn and see my daughter, Addison holding her little sister, Gracelyn, "What's going on?"

"Mommy is having her baby." Jer says, "You go wake up Ember and Luciana, tell them we are heading to the hospital."

"Okay." She says, before carrying her sister off towards her older sister's room.

"Dammit! The baby is coming."

"Let's go! Let's go."

"One last push Luna." Doctor Demi says.

"Ahhh!" I scream as I push, until I hear a little baby cry.

"What's the gender?" Jeremiah asks, since this was going to be our last baby, we wanted them to be a surprise.

"It's a healthy baby boy." Doctor Demi says, "Would you like me to clean him up then give him to you?"

"Yes." I say.

"So now names?" Jeremiah says, once Doctor Demi walks away.

"I like Theo." I say, "After your mother."

"Just like Gracelyn." He laughs, "Then his middle name will be Alistair ."

"I love it." I say, smiling.

"Here is your baby boy." She says, handing me Theo, "What's his name?"

"Theo Alistair Throndsen." I say, smiling.

"I love the names Luna and Alpha." She says, "I'll give you some time with your baby." She turns and leaves, as I smile down at my beautiful baby boy.

"I know this past year has been hard for all of us Jer, with what happened with Luciana, but this has been the best thing that has happened this year."

"Yeah, I still feel horrible." Jeremiah says.

"Luciana feels worse, I mean she was with Jordyn before it happened."

"Yeah." Jer says.

"He looks just like you." I say.

"What's with our kids looking like us?" Jeremiah, "I mean Luciana, she looks like her father. Ember looks like you, Addison looks like us both, Gracelynn looks like you, and now Theo looks like m-"

"Jer," I say, touching his arm, "That's called genetics."

"Riiight." He says.

"For someone who is is over a thousand and thirty five years old, you are really dumb."