Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Today is the day. Today is the day I get married to my mate and become the queen. I never knew this kind of thing would have happened to me. Me of all people. I haven't slept a wink in these past two days. After that phone call with my mother, MY MOTHER. I will be meeting her for the first time in fifteen years. As well as the man who kidnapped and turned my daughter--my father. I am so nervous about meeting them both, mainly because I don't know what could happen during it all.

Miles, Maya, and Lily all convinced me to meet them before I get ready, so we could talk. Which I didn't want to deal with. I rather just see them walk me down the aisle and get it over with. Right now I wore a white oversized hoodie and black sweatpants. My hair was in two french braids. I stop pacing when I hear someone walk in. I look up and see Lily.

"Where are Miles and Maya?" I asked.

"Well, since they are pregnant, I didn't want them to be near Alistair, just in case something happens... Just in case." She says, "So they are watching Ember and Luciana."

"Alrighty." I say, "Are they here?"

"I just got word they are pulling up right now." She says, eyeing me, "You okay?"

"No, Not really."

"Well don't worry, I'll be right next to you." She says as an Omega walks into the room, "Yes?"

"Luna Throndsen's guests are here." He says.

"Thank you." Lily says, as the Omega races away, "Ready?"

"Yes." I say, "Let's go." 

I watch as their heads turn. I see Alistair's blonde hair, red eyes, scar and tattoos. He smirks at me. Then I see my mother turn. Her brown hair and blue eyes. Something that seemed like a small memory I pushed down. She looks exactly like how I remember. I see her eyes water. She rushes over to me and hugs me tightly--but I don't. I'm frozen in shock and anger. When she pulls away she smiles at me.

"You've gotten so big." She says.

"Yeah." I say, "You look just like I remember."

"Well, when you turn into a vampire you never age. You will live forever." Mom says.

"The downside is that when you turn you cannot have children." Alistair says.

"Is that why you turned my daughter? To get revenge on my mate? To make my daughter miserable?"

"Your daughter still can have children Zelda. She is also half werewolf." He says.

"But her life would have been normal. You had to go ruin it." I snap.

"Her life would still be the same." He says, "Look I'm only here, because as your father I have a duty to walk you down the aisle."

"You're not my father." I pointed to Alistair, "And you?" I point to my mother, "You lost your right as my mother when you left us."

"Zelda-" Mom says.

"Look, Alistair, and Addison... you are both welcomed to stay for the wedding, but I am having the man I thought was my father and my step mother walk me down. If you excuse me, I need to get ready. I'm getting married in three hours." I turn and walk out of the room.

I smile as I look in the mirror. I wore Addison's wedding dress. It was a corset top, lace puffy sleeves that I keep on my shoulders. There was a long trailing skirt that split on the right side pretty high up. I had white heels on. I had Jeremiah's mother's necklace on and diamond studded earrings. My hair was in a huge french braid with diamond flower clips in the braid. My make up was a natural pink look and my lips were a natural color as well. I was looking at the veil and diamond crown on a mannequin. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I hear someone knock on the bedroom door.