Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I was rushing around. In just two and a half hours, Alpha Phoenix and his mate and children will be here--for dinner. While Jeremiah was entertaining the girls--mainly Luci. I just stood there and glared at him. Finally tired of him doing this, I cleared my throat.

"What is it babe?" He asks.

"I don't know what to wear and it would be nice if you helped me." I say.

"Right, show me the choices." He says.

"There two," I quickly ran out of Ember's nursery and grabbed the choices. I come back, "Here they are."

"I like this." He says, pointing to the longsleeve top and pants, "Since you are still--breastfeeding--I feel like it would be easier for a tight dress... and Jenson is a friend... so this is a friendly dinner."

"Right," I breathe out, "Okay."

"I'll get the girls ready." He says.

"Good, because we have two and a half hours to get ready." I say, before walking out of Ember's nursery and into Jeremiah and I's room.

I stepped out of the shower, and went into the closet. I put on light grey high waisted sweatpants that flared out the end, white cropped off the shoulder long sleeved top. I slip on white ankle socks with white ankle shoes. I dry my hair and brush it until my hair is silky smooth. I quickly curly it into natural waves--leaving it down. I check the time and quickly put eyeliner and mascara on, with a little bit of chapstick. I put my necklace on as I see Jeremiah walk in, holding both the girls.

"They look so so cute!" I say. Luciana was wearing white leggings with a light grey long sleeved sweater. Ember wore a light pink short sleeved romper with a matching pink floral hat.

"You look cute as well." He chuckles.

"Thank you." I say, "Now let me take Luciana."

"Okay." He says, handing Luciana over to me, "I just got a message that Jenson and his family are pulling up."

"Alrighty." I say, as we leave our room and head downstairs.

When we reach the huge front doors of the castle, they open and I see a man, about the same height as Jeremiah--with dark brown hair and brown eyes. The woman next to him with light brown shoulder length hair and deep blue eyes. She is also holding a girl with light brown long hair and dark brown eyes. Then in between them is their eldest son, with black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey Jeremiah!" Jenson says, shaking hands with Jer.

"Hey man." Jeremiah says, smiling, "This is my mate and my fiance, Zelda. This in my arms is my newborn baby girl, Ember. Then that is Luciana, Zelda's daughter."

"Is she yours?" Jenson's mate asks.

"Adopted." Jeremiah says.

"Oh, I see." She says, glaring at me.

"How about we go eat dinner?" Jeremiah asks.

"Sounds like a good idea." Jenson smiles.

We sat down at the dining room table. I had Ember to my left--who was sleeping in a cot while Luciana was on my right in a high chair, and to the right of Luciana is Jeremiah. Across from us was Jenson, his mate--Kris and their children. Dinner was brought to us--which was fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn and mac n cheese. I had given Luci some small ripped up pieces of chicken, before I started to eat my food.