obsessed with my Indian girl

De hjkkbbh

what happens when a Korean Mafia K.TH gets obsessed with a cute Indian girl disclaimer dark ff, violence, ... Mais

introduction
chap. 1
chap 2 RUN
chap 3 first meeting
chap. 4 searching
chap 5. found you
chap. 6
chap. 7
chap. 8
chap 9.
chap. 10
chap. 11
chap. 12
chap. 13
chap.14
chap. 15 party
chap. 16 surprise or shock!??
chap. 17
chap. 18
chap. 20
note...
chap. 21
chap. 22
chap. 23 family meeting.
chap. 23
chap. 24
chap. 25
chap. 26 confess
chap. 27. 18+
chap. 28
chap. 29
chap... 30 18+
chap 31 punishment!!!
|BONUS|
note....
bonus 2

chap. 19

10.8K 451 56
De hjkkbbh

Tae pov... 
Now we reached the mall.
Yn - so what do you want to buy?
Tae - first let's buy clothes.

Then we went to one of the shop. I was choosing all couples dress because I wanted everyone to know she is mine.

Yn - yhh taehyung why are you buying all couples dress.
Tae - you are my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend so it will look really good on us.
Yn - but tae we are not teenagers. Seriously, how old are you???
Tae - in love there is no age yn.
Yn - you know what I should change your name from Kim taehyung to Mr. Cheese factory.
Tae - is there anyone who doesn't like cheese???
Yn - I like cheese but only when it is on my pizza not when it is from your mouth... Buy what ever you want there is no point in arguing with you.

Then we bought many dress and few accessories...
Time skip 2:30
Now we are in a cafe...

Yn - so what is your plan? We are going to home right??
Tae - no, we are going to art gallery.
Yn - what no it's so boring. Umm look first you choose shopping, now it is my chance...
Tae - OK fine baby but where do you want to go?
Yn - umm lets go to amusement park..
Tae - excuse me young lady... Just few hours ago you were saying..
"but tae we are not teenagers. Seriously, how old are you??? "
( imitating like you)
Yn - hahaha OK fine haha I am sorry but you know I have never visited Korean amusement park. I have only seen it on K drama. Like all the couples go there for date. I was so jealous that I can't go there with my K drama male leads.
Tae - yhh!!! you wanted to go there with the K drama leads ?? I am your boyfriend? How dare you tell that me huh!!? And what does these actors have that I don't..
Yn - I was just saying and I used to watch K drama before OK!!! Now can we please go to the amusement park
(with puppy eyes)

I was a bit jealous but when she started doing aegyo I couldn't help but  smile. She was looking so cute.. My heart is going to blast. Isn't this crime.
What are you doing to me baby.

Tae - do it once more.
Yn - no, I can't believe I just did aegyo
Tae - please baby please !!!

( writer - can anyone tell me why is this guy so cute.😍)
what!!? When did I start doing aegyo, because of her I am doing things which I have never expected I would do in this life... I will be the first person who did aegyo to make my love do aegyo.

Yn - tum itanee pyaaree kyo Ho... (why are you so cute)
Tae - huh??
Yn - lets go...

Now we are going to amusement park
but she didn't do the aegyo when I asked her. 😞
Yn - comeon let's go on roller coaster.
Tae - b-but Y-you w-will get scared ...
Yn - uhh I think someone else is scared...
She pulled me to the roller coaster

Yn - it was so fun let's go one more round.
Tae - there are many other rides let go on that.
Yn - no just one more round...
Tae - ahh your puppy eyes are gonna kill me one day.
Yn - so I take that as a yes.

Ohh  god  how  can  a  Mafia  fall  for puppy eyes. Even though I am a Mafia boss, she acts like she is the boss over here. And I can't even do anything. I just love her so much. She made me go on roller coaster 5 times already.

Yn - OK now let's go to another ride.

Now are playing car crash it was so fun. She was so happy all the time. And even I enjoyed a lot. Last time I came here when I was 11 year old. And after a long time I am laughing and playing around. All this time I really missed my childhood. All thanks to her I am enjoying now.

Yn - let's go on horse ride
Tae - first let's sit for sometime.
Yn - umm you sit here I am going to horse ride. Watch me having fun.
Tae - OK go I will watch

She looks so cute and beautiful. The sunshine hit her face, her silky hair flowing down, that goddam smile on her face which made me fall even more hard. And that soft cherry lips looks so sweet and kissable.
It looks like everything is going on slow-motion. I wonder how our children will look like. I would love to have a daughter who looks just like her. And also a son who can take care of my Mafia business. I should have 5 children with her.
After the ride she came running to me

Yn - it was so amazing. Tae let's eat ice cream.
Tae - OK let's go...

Now we are in front of the ice cream van. But.. I didn't like the way the ice cream guy was looking at my baby.

Guy - hi beautiful lady which flavor would you like to have.

I was so angry how dare he flirt with my girl. But I controlled myself because I didn't want my baby to get scared.

Yn - chocolate and what about you taehyung.
Tae - I don't want.
Yn - take one because I am not someone who is gonna share my ice cream.
Tae - fine strawberry.
Yn - we would like one chocolate and one strawberry ice cream.
Guy - yes miss beautiful.

Ahh this guy is trying get on my nerves. Then he started playing with the ice cream that also with my baby.

And yn was enjoying it. I was really angry. I just wanted to go out of here.
Finally he was over with his game.

Guy - hey Miss beautiful do you you have a boyfriend?

That's it... I lost it...

Tae - CANT YOU SEE I AM HER BOYFRIEND!!!? DONT FLIRT WITH MY GIRL...

After saying that I threw money on his face and dragged yn from there.

Yn - tae are you OK now...
Tae - yeah baby.
Yn - OK now let's go to home.

Then we went back home I was back to happy then we had dinner we talked a lot and we slept
Time skip morning...
Yn pov...
When I woke up I saw tae sleeping peacefully. Yesterday was really fun. I was so happy with him, his a** hole nature was not there. And he looked cute when he was jealous. Even though I don't love him at least I don't hate him now. I was trying to get out of the bed to get ready but tae pulled me and hugged me tightly he was still sleepy.
Tae - lets be like this for some time.
Yn - I need take a shower. And also need to make breakfast.
Tae - the maids can do all that... Just stay with me.
Yn - OK but only for 5 min.
Then we got ready and then we went down. We were going have our breakfast but someone Rang the door bell tae went to the door. it was jimin,  Jungkook, and rose... We all ate together while talking to each other and sometimes jungkook irritates me.
But me being me, gave him proper answers to shut him up. Now we all are sitting on sofa and talking...

Jungkook - can we do something I am getting bored.
Jimin - what do you want to do..
Jungkook - lets watch something...
Rose - yn do you do Tik Tok?
Me - I used to but then it got banned in India.
Rose - do you have any saved once.
Yn - yeah.. But why are you asking me
Rose - OK so why don't we all react to it?
All accept yn - wow good idea.
Me - no need... I did Tik Tok with my friends And you guy won't even understand it's in my Lang....
Tae - you can just explain it.
Rose - I just want to see some Indian tiktoks ( puppy eyes)
Yn - ahh fine but what ever happens I am not going to be responsible for that...

I have done a lot of Tik Tok with my friends and also male friends.. I don't have any of my Tik Tok with my brothers saved in this phone. I don't know how tae is going to react...

......................................................................

Hi guys please vote and comment.
😇

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

275K 8K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
35.9K 1.6K 19
An Indian Taehyung FF 🧿 A Story About 2 Souls Filled With Love ❤️ But what will happen when love will be forcefull , will their relation work? When...
43.8K 1.3K 19
An Indian girl and a Korean boy is arranged to marry will they both fall in love a cute and romantic story definitely read it's gonna be romantic ...
65.5K 2.5K 15
JEON'S ENTERPRISES the well known industry...... Korea's biggest company....this company handled by jeon brothers...but they're also under ground maf...