The Demon Queen And The Knigh...

By Amira_Yurina

This story is about Yoohyeon who is a Knight have a hatred toward the Demons and the queen.One day,there is a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 part 1
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (final)

Chapter 29

742 52 16
By Amira_Yurina

Kim Yoohyeon POV

"Her name is Jung Jinsoul. She is your half-sister."

I gasp. I couldn't believe what he just said.

Did I hear right? Jinsoul from Loona squad? She's my sister? But that's not what I was surprised about.

What I was surprised all about was that she is a daughter of the king of Insomnia kingdom. She is the actual princess!

"Shock, right? I remember staying inside of you, watching how Jinsoul made you angry every time you met her."

"Well, that because she was my rival. Loona squad actually Dreamcatcher's rival, so we couldn't get along well. But I didn't know she was my sister, that's why I always fight her."I said as I crossed my arm. I wonder how Sua unnie and the others will react when they found out that Jinsoul is my sister.  Minji unnie couldn't care less since she doesn't know Jinsoul much.

But...aish! How would I going to say to Jinsoul that I am her sister! I don't think she will believe me! She probably laughing at me, saying I am a weirdo.

-

3rd person POV

"AH CHOO!"Jinsoul suddenly sneezes out of nowhere. She looks around, turning her head left and right. "Did someone talking about me?"Jinsoul said panicking. She could swear that someone was talking about her right now.

"Are you alright, babe?"Kim Lip asked her worriedly. Jinsoul glanced at her worried girlfriend and started laughing.

"Haha...it nothing I just got a cold."She lied, scratching her head. "Oh I see."When Kim Lip believes her and turned her head to the front, Jinsoul sighed in relief.

'I wonder why I feel someone was talking or maybe thinking about me."

"Sua unnie, Siyeon unnie!"The girls then saw Dami, Gahyeon, and the others were approaching them fast.

"We got a problem, you all. Yoohyeon unnie... unnie...she..."Gahyeon began to choke on her tear. Sua understood Gahyeon's feeling right now. She bit her lip and went toward the maknae and pulled her for a hug, shoving the crying maknae's face to her chest. "I know, Gahyeon... I know..."

Jinsoul lowered her head as she felt something in her chest. Her heart...

She doesn't know why her heart was feeling this way, but she has a good feeling about it. About Yoohyeon...

"I think Yoohyeon is still alive."Jinsoul suddenly spoke. Sua and the other girls, and even Gahyeon started averting their gaze at the girl.

"What do you mean?"Siyeon asked.

Jinsoul pressed her hand on her chest. "I just got feeling about it..."She replied.

"Babe, your left eye..."Kim Lip pointed out.

"Wha-"Jinsoul look at her shocking girlfriend confusingly. She didn't know why all the girls suddenly stare at her with their shocking expressions. But she didn't realize that her left eye was glowing with blue colour.

She looks in front and she could see somewhere far from here. She can see Jiu was crying over Yoohyeon's lifeless body, a blue-haired man who she doesn't familiar with him and the other three girls must be Sakura, Hyewon and Chaeyeon. Sakura was hugging Chaeyeon by her waist.

When she saw Yoohyeon, she notices that there was a purple light inside of Yoohyeon's body. "Let's go, Yoohyeon might be still alive."She spoke.

"Why do you think she's alive?"Gahyeon asked. Jinsoul just looks at Gahyeon in awe. The tears were all over her cheek. "She's still alive. I just knew it."Jinsoul slowly smiles at the younger.

"So if she's alive, let's just go to where Jiu unnie is. We need to see if she really alive."Handong said. The girls nodded their head. "Yeah!"With that, all the girls started running

Kim Yoohyeon POV

"I can hear your mind loud and clear, you know."

"Shut up! I know that. But I just couldn't believe she was my sister."I lowered my head as an image of Jinsoul showed up in my head. "Does she know about it?"I asked him once my eyes matched him.

"She doesn't know. Her father didn't mention anything about her having an older sister. She was clueless just like you were."

I noticed his body was fading. His body was transparent. I can see a dark background through his body. He glanced at his body and smile faintly.

"I guess the time is running out."He suddenly smiled and I look at him confused. What does he mean by time running out? Am I going to die or what??

"Am I going to die?"I asked as I came forward toward him. "No."He spoke and I sighed in relief but he suddenly grabbed my shoulder and pressed his forehead against mine.

I was trying to push him back but he was holding my shoulder tight and steady himself while pressing his forehead.

And that when a vision started coming into my head...a vision of the past..from the first Demon King, to the second, to the third...and so on.......and now. The vision was telling me something which I don't understand.

When Dawn pulled away, I was freezing at the same spot I was standing with tears streamed down my cheek.

"Now you know everything."He spoke and I can see through his body. His body was transparent as if he was fading soon.

"Before I go completely, I just want you to proceed with the plans that we had been planning for years. You have to do this. Only you can."He said and then he started moving his lip, telling me something and I was completely stunned when he said that.

Can I actually do it?

"This is all I want to say to you."

"Wai-"I quickly ran toward him. I don't understand what he said but the moment I tried to touch him, my hand went through his transparent body, and with that, his whole body was completely gone. My legs then fell to my knee as I look up.

He's gone...completely before I want to ask him something....

I look at the center of my chest and saw a blue light glowing here. What with this light? It feels warm. I can feel something was warming here...

---

Kim Minji POV

I was wrapping my arms around Yoohyeon's motionless body, putting her pure body on my lap.

Her body was cold...

I couldn't even sense a life force from her.

She was completely lifeless. Her eyes were closed and her beautiful face...I caress her face as another drop of my tear landed on her beautiful face.

I was mourning her death.

Kim Yoohyeon...why are you leaving me so soon?

I couldn't help but remember the time where we shared our kiss for the first time under the fireworks.

It was not an aggressive kiss or kiss of lust. It was full of love. We were kissing like we had our feeling for each other.

Yoohyeon was holding my waist, squeezing it tight while my arms were around her neck, pulling me closer.

When we couldn't breathe anymore, we decided to pull away but my arms were still at her neck and she was still holding my waist, never let me go.

We were staring for a while and I smile at her. I don't know if she could hear it but my heartbeat was beating really hard.

I doubt she could hear it.

We were only staring at each other full of love and I swore that I going to be punished if they found out that I had a feeling with a human. Against a mortal species.

"Oh Minji, you look so beautiful."Yoohyeon spoke and I blush instantly.  She pulled a strand of my hair behind my ears as she caresses my cheek softly.

"You too, Yoohyeon. You look beautiful. I really like you,Yoo..."I whispered against her mouth and we kiss again until the firework is over.

Seeing Yoohyeon in this state right now, I couldn't stop crying. I don't want to see her like this. I don't want her dead.

"Jiu..."I can hear Sua calling me but I don't want to look at her. I don't have a mood.

I can feel Sua's touch on my shoulder. I quickly yanked her hand away as I turned around to face her. I can see her loud gasp when she sees me in this crying state. I am sure she can see that my eyes were red and my cheek is now in a mess.

I glanced at Sua, then at Siyeon, and saw some familiar girls. When my eyes landed on one particular girl that had a blue eye glowing on her left, she was looking at me, no...she was looking at Yoohyeon.

She slowly walks toward me carefully. I was about to fight since I do not want anyone to get near my Yoohyeon but Sua stopped me and suddenly, she pulled me for a hug and I couldn't stop crying since then. I couldn't care less if her armor was soaked because of me.

"Shh...it's okay. Yoohyeon will be fine."

"No... it too late already. She's dead. We can't do anything!"I almost yell at her. She just rubbing my back, telling me that Yoohyeon will be fine but I didn't believe her.

My eyes went to the side as I saw Jinsoul was walking toward Yoohyeon's lifeless body. She kneeled down to her and placed her finger on her chest. There was a light suddenly formed on her chest.

I slowly got off from Sua's embrace as I see the light. What was that light? Did Jinsoul just-no, that's couldn't be, she is just a normal human. Unless she is related to the Jung family. That's what I thought.

"What did you do?"I asked her but she didn't respond. Her finger was still on Yoohyeon's chest and there, I saw Yoohyeon's finger was moving. I was shocked. How can it be? How can she be alive when her soul was already transferred to Chaeyeon?

Her eyes finally open and then, I quickly hug her before she could process her mind.

I can see she was confused by what was just happening here.

And the Jinsoul girl suddenly collapses.

"Jinsoul!"Sua quickly caught her before her body fell on the floor. "I have no idea what happening here but she saved Yoohyeon,Jiu."Sua said and I nodded. "Yeah...I have no idea about what happened but I am thankful for her."I replied. I quickly glanced at Yoohyeon and another tear started forming in my eyes. Our eyes locked and I could see Yoohyeon began to smile as she saw me. She placed her thump underneath my eyes and wipe it.

"Sorry for making you worried, Jiu."She said softly. I didn't say anything, I quickly crashed my lip on hers. I kissed her with passion, with longing. I really missed her so much. I don't care if Sua or the other girls are watching us kissing but all I care was Yoohyeon, only her.

We quickly pulled away and I can see that Sua was wiggle her eyebrow at us, seeing us together like this. She was smirking. I ignore her and I decide to look at Yoohyeon through her dark orbs.

"I love you, Yoohyeon."I letting out all my feeling of her that I had been keeping for years. I do love her and I always wanted to be with her forever, even if it may cost me my life.

"I love you too, Minji."

_________________________

A/N: Pls I don't know what am I writing this

But anyway, Dreamcatcher is coming back on 30 July and I am so excited!!! I am very curious about what their concept will be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...
12.9K 775 21
What happens when you decide to visit an abandoned orphanage for fun? But turned out it wasn't as abandoned as you thought. The story contain violenc...
738 63 5
"Is there a chance that parallel lines will meet?" "It's up to you. We're not lines, we are humans. We can meet the path that we want without having...
1K 69 11
Siyeon is devil who was sent to a world to protect a girl name Sua. They became friends and a girl group Dreamcatcher. Everything changes when Sua me...