Forever & Always

By Book_Dreamer875

What would you do if your mum left the country for three weeks? Bianca stays with her mum's friend and her tw... More

Author's Note - Please Read!
Introduction Quote
1: Moving In
2: The Box Full of Memories
3: One Eventful Day
4: The Date
5: Locked Out
6: A Stolen Kiss
7: Reoccurring Nightmare
8: Black Light Party
9: Birthday Shopping
10: Katie's Birthday (Part I)
12: First Year Anniversary
13: Heartbreak
14: Party Time
15: Goodbye & First Song
16: School's Back
17: Water Fights & Unexpected Guests
18: One Eventful Day
19: New Student & Pranks
20: Home SWEET Home
21: Tattoos & The Truth
22: Thank You
23: The BIG Game
24: University Letter
25: Miss You Dad
26: Future Planning
27: It's About Time
28: Forever & Always
Epilogue
That is a wrap!

11: Katie's Birthday (Part II)

14 2 0
By Book_Dreamer875

Edited: 30/06/2022

"Okay, I think we are done" I smiled, throwing the last hay bale on the floor of the barn.

Inside the barn there was a DJ, a dance floor, a selfie area with props and an area in the corner which had some snacks and beverages. The inside looked amazing but the real magic happened outside the barn. There were fairy lights hanging everywhere and everything looked absolutely incredible.

"This looks breathe taking" Noah said as he walked into the backyard through the house.

"Yeah, it looks pretty good doesn't it" I smiled in awe.

"Happy Birthday" he yelled, almost tackling Katie to the floor.

"Thank you. You look great" she smiled, opening the presents that he had just given her.

She was not joking when she said that he looked great, he looked like a real cowboy from a movie.

"I think you two are going to be the hottest cowgirls at the party" he laughed.

"Don't you know it" I smirked.

"I cannot believe how much you two and my family have spoilt me, thanks guys."

"Well you only turn eighteen once" Noah bumped Katie's shoulder.

"I am just going to go and put the sign on the door saying to use the side gate" I said.

I walked through the house and just as I was about to open the front door, Sam came up from behind me and scared me.

"Sam! What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack?" I breathed heavily, placing my hand over my heart.

"You should have seen your face" he laughed.

I opened the door and sticky taped the sign onto the wooden surface before closing it and locking it so that no one could get through that way.

"Come on, we have to do a birthday shot" I laughed, pulling him through the hallways.

"Katie, I think it is time that you have your first legal shot" I smiled, handing her a glass full of vodka.

"On three, one... two... three" everyone through their glasses back, letting the clear liquid burn its way down our throats.

At exactly seven, Katie turned the music on and a few minutes later several guests burst through the side gate leaving their presents on a table near the entry.

I made up some extra strong drinks and took them over to Katie, Sam and Noah who gladly accepted them.

Noah took a sip and immediately started coughing. "Bianca! How much alcohol is in this?"

"Enough to get this party started" I cheered while walking to the dance floor.

"The party is already here" Noah rolled his eyes, gesturing to himself.

Rolling my eyes, I looked around to find the dance floor already flooded with people. I squeezed through them and started jumping up and down and swaying my hips to the beat of the song.

"I cannot dance while holding this" I laughed as I chugged the rest of my drink. I started coughing at the extreme taste of alcohol but continued to dance along with Katie, Noah, and Sam.

"Bianca, that is going to go straight to your head" Sam laughed.

"Yeah, you go girl" Katie smiled, following my actions, and finishing her drink as well.

As I was dancing, someone put their hands on my hips. "Hey princess."

"Caleb" I squealed, turning around to hug him.

"How can you already be drunk?" he laughed.

"She drank this really fast" Katie held her now empty drink in the air.

"I am impressed".

"It cannot be that strong" Drew raised an eyebrow.

"Okay big boy, give it a try" Noah said, passing him his drink.

He had a long sip and squeezed his eyes shut as he swallowed the liquid that was in the glass.

"Bianca!" Drew laughed, while coughing.

"It was so yummy" I said, slurring my words slightly which made me giggle.

Caleb shook his head smiling, "happy Birthday Katie" Caleb said, giving her a hug.

"Thanks" she giggled, hugging the rest of the boys.

"She did it as well?" Matt asked.

"Yep."

"Good luck girls" Matt smiled.

Drew, Caleb, and Matt joined us on the dance floor as we danced and sung to the songs.

"I love this song" I giggled, bouncing up and down.

"I love when you are drunk, you make me laugh" Caleb chuckled.

"Guy, come here quickly" I said, manoeuvring my way out of the crowd.

I went up to the alcohol table and made three more of my special drinks handing them to the boys.

"I can not drink princess, I am the designated driver" Caleb smiled, leaving his drink on the table.

"Quick, drink up" I cheered, while I popped open a beer.

"I am scared" Matt laughed.

"Let's see who can finish it the fastest" Katie said.

"Skull it" I cheered as each boy finished off his cup.

"You were not kidding when you said that was strong" Matt coughed slightly.

"C'mon we have to get some photos with the selfie props" Katie smiled, pulling us to the props.

"I do not think that you need that right now" Caleb said taking the beer out of my hands, making me pout.

"Do not do that face" Caleb groaned.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because you already look incredible, and it makes you look even sexier when you look at me through your eyelashes like that".

"You're not allowed to flirt Caleb" I said in all seriousness, "plus, I am not even doing anything" I smiled.

"Bianca, you are still making that face" he groaned, walking faster.

We all held a moustache to our lips and Drew, Matt and Katie held glasses to their eyes. I jumped on Caleb's back while Katie got onto Drew's back, Noah and Matt sat on the ground, despite Noah trying his best to jump of Matt's back. We did one serious photo and one stupid photo.

As soon as Caleb put me down, I quickly snatched my beer out of his hands and grinned at him as I had another sip.

"Mikey" I yelled, running over to the door after spotting my brother.

"Bee" he laughed, spinning me around.

"An hour into the party and you are already smashed, that has got to be a record" he laughed, "if you want to be awake by the end of the night, I would have some water" he smiled, kissing my head.

"We will be over with Sam" Sarah said, giving me a hug.

What Mike said made sense, I do not want to be passed out and not remember a thing tomorrow, so I walked over and got myself a bottle of water and had something small to eat.

"Are you a bit more sober now?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, but I am still pretty drunk" I laughed.

"How has everything been?" Sarah asked, wrapping her arm around me.

"Yeah, it has been really good except Will and I have been fighting a little bit but I think it is sorted now. He has just been going through a lot".

"Yeah, Mike told me about his uncle. I understand that it is hard for him at the moment but it does not give him a free pass to treat you badly either" she smiled sadly.

"Is he coming today?" she continued.

"Yeah, he should be" I smiled.

"Well you look hot so just work it" she winked at me.

"Thanks, so do you Sarah" I smiled. "How have you and Mike been?"

"I do not think we have ever been this good, I really want to spend the rest of my life with him Bianca" she smiled so brightly that I swear the room lit up.

"You two are so cute and I cannot wait until one day you are my sister-in-law" I smiled hugging her.

"Do not look now but Will just arrived" she whispered into my ear.

"Happy Birthday Katie" he smiled, giving her a hug.

"Thanks Will" she slurred.

"There's my girl" he smiled, smashing his lips to mine.

I did not waste any time in kissing him back, his tongue swept across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. Our tongues danced together until I pulled away needing air.

"Break it up, I do not need to be reminded that I am single" Noah exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Come on, let's go. I love you" I smiled.

"Hey bee, where is that wishing jar thing" Drew asked.

"I will show you, I will be back" I smiled, standing up on my toes giving Will a kiss on the cheek.

"This way" I smiled, leading the boys towards the wishing jar.

"So, you guys are okay then?" Caleb snarled.

"Yeah, we are" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I seriously do not understand what you see in him, he has been nothing but nasty to you" he snapped.

"Caleb do not do this; he is going through a lot right now with his family. Anyway, it is my relationship not yours so just butt out" I glared.

"Yet, I'm the one that is there for you whenever he makes you cry or doubt yourself".

"Fine then, I will ll make sure not to come to my friend when I need him" I muttered profanities under my breath as I walked over to Noah and Will.

It only took a few minutes for the boys to make their way back over to us, "I am sorry and that is not what I meant, you can always come to me" Caleb whispered beside me.

Before I could reply, Katie drunkenly stood up on a stack of hay.

"Hey guys, I just want to say thank you to everyone who came, this day and night has been amazing, and I would also like to thank my family and one of best friends who helped set this whole thing up. Bianca come up here". I stood up onto another stack of hay which was next to Katie.

"Thank you for being the bestest best friend anyone could ever ask for. Now give a round of applause to Bianca who is going to sing us a song" she cheered, handing me the microphone.

"What! No, I never agreed to this" I said shaking my head furiously, stepping down from the hay.

"Please it's my birthday and I really want you to" she whispered into my ear.

"So, it looks like I'm singing" I laughed. "This is Easy On Me by Adele."

"There ain't no gold in this river..."

As I finished the song, I took a bow while everyone was cheering. "Happy Birthday Katie" I smiled walking off the stack of hay.

"Wow" Caleb hugged me from behind.

"You were beautiful up there" Mike smiled.

"You are amazing" Will said, giving me a kiss.

"Thank you, thank you" Katie said hugging me.

"No worries and thank you everyone" I smiled.

"Why do you not sing professionally?" Drew asked.

Sarah looked at my expectantly, "we have asked her this a million times".

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "I don't know, I just don't want to. It is my hobby."

"Okay well I am way to sober now so I am going over there to drink more" I laughed, walking over to the alcohol.

After a few shots of several assorted colours of alcohol, it was safe to say that I was smashed and that I would have a nasty hangover in the morning.

In the corner of my eye I could see Caleb and Will talking so I stumbled over towards them, trying to be quiet.

"You do not deserve her" Caleb said.

"And what, you do? Just have sex with one of your many girls" Will seethed.

"She should be treated like a princess and you are treating her like shit."

"You know nothing" Will said, shoving Caleb.

"You made her feel bad for not being ready for sex. I had to pick up the pieces" Caleb said, shoving him back.

"Enough" I yelled, standing in between them, putting my hands on both of their chests.

"Not tonight, if you are going to fight then you can both leave" I slurred slightly.

"Am I clear?" I said while they continued to glare at each other.

"Watch yourself" Will said.

"Oh fuck off Will" Caleb said, walking off.

"Is everything okay?" Sarah asked followed by Mike.

"Just peachy. They hate each other and I cannot deal with it" I said walking over to get another beer.

"Cake time" Sam yelled.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Katie, Happy Birthday to you. Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray" We all sung together as Sam came out holding the cake.

"Make a wish" I said, standing next to her.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them and blowing out her candles.

"Hey bee, I am going to head home. I promised mum that I would be home before one" Will said

"Okay I love you" I said, placing my lips on his.

"I love you too" he said, breaking the kiss.

"I will see you tomorrow" he said.

"Okay bye" I smiled.

"Well that was sexy" Noah smirked, bumping my shoulder. "Why can I not have two men fighting over me" he whined.

I dragged Noah over to Katie and we each took a shot.

"To Katie" I smiled raising my glass.

"To Katie" we cheered as we drank the shot.

I was absolutely shattered; my legs were tingly and my head was fuzzy but I was having so much fun.

All I wanted to do was dance and drink some more but as I went to pour myself another drink, Caleb came up to me and took the alcohol out of my hand.

"I think you have had enough" he chuckled.

"Well I do not" I said, grabbing another beer.

"Thank you" Mike said, taking the beer out of my hand and drinking it.

"What is this, gang up on Bianca" I pouted.

"You cannot even pronounce your words right" Mike said in between laughs.

"Fine, you party poopers" I stuck my tongue out, walking back to the Katie and Noah.

"Bloody sisters" I heard Mike chuckle. "This is going to be Tori eventually."

"Over my dead body, she is never going out" Caleb muttered.

At about one-thirty everyone was gone except Caleb, the boys, Mike, Sarah, Noah, Sam, and I.

"Alright, we are going to go" Caleb said coming over to us.

"Thanks for coming" Katie giggled.

"Thanks for inviting us, it was a good night" Drew smiled.

"What time will you be home tomorrow?" Caleb asked me

"Um... probably twelve, it is my one-year anniversary with Will tomorrow so we are going out to dinner" I slurred.

"Okay, well if you need me to come and get you, just let me know" he says.

"We should be fine to take her home mate" Mike said.

What was going to happen was Mike was going to come over and drive me home in my car and then Sarah was going to pick him up at Caleb's.

"Just let me know" Caleb smiled.

"Night princess" he said, pulling me into a hug and kissing my head.

"Goodnight" I mumbled, kissing his cheek.

"Bye guys" Sam waved them off as they walked out of the house.

"Come here, I think it is time for bed" Mike said, picking me up bridal style while Sam gave Katie a piggyback ride into the house.

"What about me? This is bullshit" Noah slurred, stumbling after us.

"Night bee, I will see you tomorrow" Mike said, giving me a kiss on my head, just like Caleb did.

"Night everyone" I said as the lights were turned off and the door was closed.

Straight away I heard Noah's snores, but Katie and I were still awake.

"Happy Birthday" I muttered.

"Thank you, I had the best night ever."

For once everything seemed pretty close to perfect.

Will and I were doing well again. Ever since he opened up about what was going on with his uncle, everything had shifted back to normal. Mum was still not messaging me as much as she was which sucks but I had made new friends and was surrounded by my loved ones.

Islowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 4 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
157K 4.1K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...
104K 2.5K 50
Tristan Morales and Olivia Young's relationship came to an end because Tristan decided on moving to London to continue with his studies. Heartbroken...