50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

14

1K 53 4
By taecup_k

"O-oh hey guys, what a coincedence."

"He-hey Ju." Beomgyu spits out the drink. Taehyun doesn't hestitates for any seconds and grabs HIS juice away from Beomgyu, successfully.

"Hey Juhee right? What are you doing here?" Taehyun calmly ask, patting the brunette on its back.

"Buying things as you can see. Anyways i should you know~"

"Aha i think we also should better leave now, it's raining outside." Beomgyu pulls Taehyun to the exit,"Text me later ! See you tomorrow."

Beomgyu drags Taehyun out of the store.

"What was that for?"

"I don't have the guts to tell you in detail now, just not here." Beomgyu stretches his hand out to check the weather. It is raining heavily. He eyes the younger only being covered with a plain black bluse and a pair of blue skinny jeans.

"Take my jacket."

"Wha- no i can-"

"It's okay, just take it otherwise you'll catch a cold."

He puts his leather jacket over the blonde's head, "Don't worry about me. I'm living near in this quarter. Just hand it back to me the next time we'll meet." Beomgyu waves.

"Thanks for the treat! It was nice to meet you!" he shouts from afar, looking back to the silverish blonde only to wave again while walking backwards.

Taehyun still tries to process the jacket laying over him. He watches the male's figure fades away slowly. The rain blurries his view.

"Thank you too, Beomgyu-ah."

•<<-->>•

[At the dorm , 07:56 p.m]

Beomgyu is soaked from head to toe.

But this is not the main point.

Who cares anyways?

Maybe his mother but this doesn't sound like her. Not a bit. He knows it.

"Hey I'm at ho- OUCH JESUS CHRIST!"

Beomgyu stumbles on many brownish cardboard boxes that are placing in the middle of the hallway.

"Where have you been Gyu?"

Soobin shows up with his black glasses on, standing on crossed legs next to the drawer.

"Not a 'Hey Choi i missed you' or 'Oh wow Gyu since when do you look so good in wet hair"? Whose friend doesn't welcomed their best friend nicely?"

"Yours."

Hueningkai joins the duo, wearing his favourite head phones. His hands peels one tangerine, shoving them into his mouth. His face warps together from the sourness. No wonder the season for tangerine is already over.

"But you love us and we love you so the trap is still untouched." the curly blond adds, "Man i just have a flow in making metaphors right now, it's just in my blood ha-a again!"

"These were sending by your mom", Soobin ignores Hueningkai's all so called 'flow' and points to the cupboards sitting on the floor.

"So she was here." Beomgyu mumbles, entering the livingroom.

"Since when did she know where i live?"

"You thought she didn't? Jeez, you are more closed than a treasure chest towards her."

"The power of mother instinct? I was literally frozen as i saw her at the door frame."

Hueningkai hurries to the bathroom to grab a towel for his already soaked friend. He quickly stuffs the rest of the fruit in his mouth, his cheeks inflate.

"Gyu catch if you don't want to do the dishes."

Beomgyu casually catch the towel as expected and scrubs his hair dry. He scratches his tempels. The thought of his mother being here at his dorm bothers him. He promised himself not to contact nor see nor hear something of her again since the incident on his birthday.

"Maybe she still cares of you..."

"Are we talking about the same mother? The one who's birthday gift was a slap onto my face? The one who doesn't love-, forget it."

"But why would she send your things here?"

"Soobs, she definetly wants
everything of me gone. For godsake she doesn't need them." the brunette mulett sighs,"Can we talk about something else, please?"

"You don't wanna look in at least? It doesn't harm."

"Later, let me change first."

Beomgyu leaves the livingroom, closing the door behind him. He sluggishly slumps on the ground, leaning against the wooden door. He tilts his head up to have a better view of the window that has been left open. It is still raining. He could compare the rainy weather to his mood, it is depressing and cold.

"Why is it so cold though?"

He was going to take his leather jacket off but as soon as he remarks that his torso is only dressed in a shirt, his mind goes directly to Taehyun.

Unbelievable, he just gave his very expensive jacket to a male he did know for 5 hours. Beomgyu hug his knees near his chest as he rest his chin on his folded arms, still in his soaking wet clothes.

"Just hand it back to me the next time we'll meet."

He recalls his words he was saying to Taehyun. He really hopes to see him soon again. Not only because he wants to see him but because he needs his jacket that he could fish on sale.

Knock knock.

"Gyu can we com- is this door broken?"

Beomgyu stands up in an instant, making room for his friend who enters the room after. Hueningkai holds a plate with three cups of hot chocolate and shortbread while Soobin carefully carries all the boxes by himself.

"Sorry i just blank out for a moment." Beomgyu removes his wet shirt into a baggy top.

"Do you want some?" Hueningkai ask, planting the plate on the night stand. He then makes himself comfortable on his bed, gulping on his hot drink.

"We can explore together what's in those boxes." Soobin placing them in the middle of their bedroom,"What did you deal with those things back then? Man, it's so heavy."

"I don't know, let's see." Beomgyu now pulls up his loose black sweat pants as he walks to the boxes.

There are old items little Beomgyu used as he was in his childhood. His favourite toy car he played at home with his dad everyday,

"Brom brom you'll never catch me papa!"

"You little bub what if i..."

"Haha stop papa it tickles, mommy help! Haha!"

Or his big plushie teddy bear was named Beomiebear from his mom. Therefore, she always called her son Beomiebear back then, she was just used to it like a habit.

Beomgyu misses his mother calling him Beomiebear. When she called him out by 'Beomiebear', her voice was lovingly and sweet, her eyes glowed every single time her son ran to her like a shot of a pistole.

"Who is my favourite bear?"

"I don't know...what is it mommy? Tell me!"

"It's Beomiebear, honey."

"Mommy is so embarrassing!"

"I just love Beomiebear too much"

Beomgyu bits his lower lip to not break in tears from all the memories that areccoming up. Lots of colorful braclets are kept in a plastic bag. Those braclets he gave his mother as a gift every year.

"Happy Birthday to mommy!"

"Naww you remembered it? They are pretty!"

"And you were fitting in those thingies." Soobin chuckles as he shows them small clothing with different pattern,"Jeez and those little shoes, my hand is double as big as one of them."

"I see you didn't liked to taking baths." Hueningkai pages through the photo album book.

"Na I mean who didn't? I hated it either." Soobin states, sipping from his cup as he spots much more things in the boxes.

"What was this blanket for?"

"Mommy i can't sleep."

"Nightmare? You can sleep wit-"

"Little bub wait, i have something for you", Beomgyu's father holds a tiny blanket with honey jar formed pattern.

"It was mine, now it's yours."

"Woahh!"

"Hana, why is he so adorable?"

"I don't know haha ask Beomiebear."

The brunette smells on the old night blanket. It still has the decent rosie scent like his father had.

"I cuddled it to have good dreams."

Beomgyu doesn't realise how long he stares at the family photo, they took many years ago.

Before his wonderful little world broke down. Before it all changed. Before she changed.

"She really needed to destroy everything."

"Don't say that Gyu. She has reason even if it may be complicated."

"And it bothers me." Beomgyu closes his eyes and wraps his old honey blanket around his upper body," She may have her reason but the 'burnt' will always hurt me no matter how complicated the reason is."

"Will you attend to her fashion week though?"

"tsk She doesn't want me there."

"She still doesn't ask you so why complaining? She may be busy this week." Hueningkai smiles faintly.

"It's always 'may be', never a 'she is'. Don't make me more hope at this point."

"Gyu just drink your chocolate and think about something that makes you happy." the younger just can't no longer bear to see the older sad ,"Tomorrow is your last shoot day so rest for a bit."

"But brush your teeth before you go sleep~" Soobin sings in a loving tone and lies down on his bed mattress.

"And you did?" the blond curls mutters with his toothbrush in his mouth, but clearly enough to understand.

"You guys just didn't noticed." Soobin takes his glasses on the night stand and yaws a round,"Good night guys!"

"It's only nine in the evening, are you the Choi Soobin i knew?" Beomgyu slurps his drink to the last drop.

"Wow he already doses off, let him be." Hueningkai chuckles,"I'm also tired so don't forget to switch off the bedside lamp. Sweet dreams Gyu."

"Huyka!"

"Hyuka wait, can you do me a favour?"

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.6K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
21.4K 1.5K 43
❝ Yeonjun. Have you or have you not made a sex tape in the past? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 famous actor Yeonjun and tattoo artist Soobin's sextape gets leake...
16.1K 784 23
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
4K 178 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...