Natalia's High School Manual...

happywriter18 tarafından

[A STAND-ALONE NOVEL] Welcome to Natalia's high school manual! Yup, she's just your average normie st... Daha Fazla

Natalia's High School Manual [✔]
CHAPTER 01: Season One [✔]
CHAPTER 02: Her Manual [✔]
CHAPTER 03: First Day Of School [✔]
CHAPTER 04: Her Rants [✔]
CHAPTER 05: Freeda's Smile [✔]
CHAPTER 06: Parties? [✔]
CHAPTER 07: I'm Sick, Literally [✔]
CHAPTER 08: Nerdy Nathan [✔]
CHAPTER 09: Felt Neglected? [✔]
CHAPTER 10: Alone Or Lonely? [✔]
CHAPTER 11: New Beginnings [✔]
CHAPTER 12: Tyler's Revenge [✔]
CHAPTER 13: My Hero [✔]
CHAPTER 14: Your Friends? [✔]
CHAPTER 15: Our Squad [✔]
CHAPTER 17: Need Help Part I [✔]
CHAPTER 18: Need Help Part II [✔]
CHAPTER 19: Beach Body [✔]
CHAPTER 20: The Encounter [✔]
CHAPTER 21: Season Two [✔]
CHAPTER 22: The Clubs [✔]
CHAPTER 23: The Rehearsals [✔]
CHAPTER 24: Helping A Friend [✔]
CHAPTER 25: The Rumors [✔]
CHAPTER 26: The Confrontation [✔]
CHAPTER 27: Asking Another Favor [✔]
CHAPTER 28: The Kiss [✔]
CHAPTER 29: Nathan's Confession [✔]
CHAPTER 30: The Witches [✔]
CHAPTER 31: Boy Friends [✔]
CHAPTER 32: The Student Council [✔]
CHAPTER 33: The Cheaters [✔]
CHAPTER 34: Their Final Speech [✔]
CHAPTER 35: The Election Day [✔]
CHAPTER 36: Season Three [✔]
CHAPTER 37: The President [✔]
CHAPTER 38: Get Even [✔]
CHAPTER 39: The Set Ups [✔]
CHAPTER 40: Broken Hearts [✔]
CHAPTER 41: His Tutor [✔]
CHAPTER 42: Officially Dating [✔]
CHAPTER 43: First Kiss [✔]
CHAPTER 44: The Promposal [✔]
CHAPTER 45: Letters To Nathan [✔]
CHAPTER 46: Season Four [✔]
CHAPTER 47: Tyler's Game Over [✔]
CHAPTER 48: The Jail Booth [✔]
CHAPTER 49: The Bullies [✔]
CHAPTER 50: New Couples In Town [✔]
CHAPTER 51: Campfire Night [✔]
CHAPTER 52: The Unbreakable Squad [✔]
CHAPTER 53: College Application [✔]
CHAPTER 54: The Last Day Of School [✔]
CHAPTER 55: The Rule Of Falling In Love [✔]
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Natalia's High School Manual [✔]
Acknowledgement [✔]

CHAPTER 16: Weird Moments [✔]

7 2 0
happywriter18 tarafından

           ANOTHER months passed by, and we just found ourselves having the last month of our freshmen year... Just a little bit closer and we will be finally sophomores. That was a good thing for us, I guess. For we will not be the lowest grade level here in Jackson High. We won’t be bullied that much anymore.

           Though, speaking of bully. Ever since Scott defended me to his cousin, Tyler never bug me ever again. It was like he’s my real knight and shining armor... He made the bullies stop... Even Freeda and her little squad.

           On the other hand, Becca is still acting so weird... And what I mean by that is she’s not talking to me that much and she wasn’t that loud anymore... Ever since that day in the amusement park, that is by the way, already a few months ago from now.

“Hey, Becca... Are you alright?” I asked.

          It was like the world flipped around, and I’m the one who’s always initiating a conversation now. Nathan and Scott doesn’t care about our little dramas in life so I was the one carrying all this little piece of misunderstanding between Becca and I.

“I’m fine... It’s just that... You know. I can’t believe that this school year is now coming to an end. It feels like it was only yesterday when I met you and Scott and... Nathan.”

         I guess that was her longest statement since that day at the amusement park.

“Yeah... Me too. When Nathan and I first went into this school, I thought no one will ever talk to me. But you came... And Scott... I’m very thankful because of that.”

           For the first time since that day again, I saw her smile, a real one. She then patted my shoulder, before looking up at the boys who are now messing with each other.

            Our lunch ended as peaceful as we wanted it to be, before Scott and I went to our afternoon classes. Becca and Nathan went to their respective classrooms too.

“Hey, Nat. Our teacher told me that before this year ends, we are going to have a dance festival... You know, every freshmen join in that kind of event.”

“Well I guess that wasn’t so bad after all. I mean, I rather dance than to play volleyball.” He chuckled at my response.

“Only for one thing. We are going to have a collaboration with all the sections of freshmen students.”

“What?!” I asked, stunned by the fact that there is a chance that Tyler and Freeda will be on the same team as us.

“Hey, don’t worry that much. Nathan and I are here to watch for your back...”

         I chuckled to myself before following him into our classroom. Our classes started, but I can’t help but to think about that dance festival that Scott told me about. Not until our teacher announced the details about it, only confirming Scott’s statements earlier.

“I told you...” he whispered into my ears.

            That day passed by in a blink of an eye. The next week, we just found ourselves sitting on the floor of the gymnasium, waiting for our dance instructors to teach us what to do.

“Come on, kids! Pick out your partner! I mean now...” He clapped his hands to wake our senses.

            Nathan instantly got into my direction. Scott was picked out by one of her classmates in Biology... It’s Elyzz. Though I’ve got a feeling that he wanted to be Becca’s partner. Lia, on the other hand, was paired up with her twin, Liam Valle.

“Okay, who haven’t got a partner yet?” he asked.

         Becca raised her hand, looking blankly at Nathan and I. There was something inside of me that’s urging me to tell our instructor that Becca should be paired up with Nathan, and I should sacrifice myself instead. But as soon as I saw another hand raising from the crowd, I instantly hesitate to do the heroic sacrifice thing.

         It was Tyler, raising his hands high up in the air while looking at Becca. When I turned my gaze to look at Scott’s reaction, he looked so bothered by the fact that Tyler and Becca had a possibility to be paired up together.

“Mr. Smith and Ms. Valle... I guess–”

“Wait! I’m Tyler’s partner!” I saw Freeda, running from the entrance of the gymnasium.

“Ms. Samson?” asked the instructor.

“Yeah. We already talked about it earlier. I’m going to be his partner...” Freeda looked at my direction, as if mocking me.

          I wanted to laugh, for I wasn’t even a bit affected by her being Tyler’s partner... Though, the only thing I care about right now is Becca. She doesn’t have someone to be paired up to.

“Well, I guess, Ms. Valle will be sitting at bleachers for now...”

          Becca frowned, and I remember how she really wanted to be a part of this program. She sat down, looking annoyed and unwanted at the same time.

“Hey, are you okay?” Nathan asked me.

“Becca... She really wanted to be a part of this program...”

“Hey, don’t be sad, Nat. She’ll make it to the festival. Someone will show up to be her partner pretty much sooner or later...”

“I guess so...”

“Okay, let’s start then! Five, six, seven, eight!” the instruction shouted.

            Nathan and I practiced our dance routine together with our fellow classmates. I wanted to enjoy it, though I couldn’t, seeing Becca sitting down on the bleachers herself.

“Nat, focus...” Nathan whispered so close to my ears that I almost blush.

           The steps aren’t that hard at all. Nathan and I could follow the order and the flow of the dance. I saw Scott often glance as Becca, as if he wanted to change his partner if only he could.

         For the first time in my whole life, I wanted to hit someone for causing this complication into our friendship. I wanted to pushed Elyzz out of the four storey building here in our school for her choosing Scott as her partner.

           After practice, we all gathered by the center of the court, including Becca. Our instructor bid his farewells and he also stated that he was hoping to see us again tomorrow. We packed up all of our stuffs, before walking towards the school Cafeteria to get some drinks for ourselves.

“Hey, Becca. Are you alright?” It was Scott who finally got the courage to open up about that topic.

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be?” she asked.

“Nothing... If you want, I can tell to our instructor that I wanted to change my partner, you know...”

“I’m fine, Scott. I don’t need you.”

          Well that was a cruel thing to say. Talk about being rude. Scott just wanted to help her and get her into the dance, but she wasn’t getting any of that idea... Maybe, just maybe, she is waiting for Nathan to offer her the same thing.

         Scott shut his mouth up, looking undeniably hurt by the fact that Becca just rejected her offer. Becca seems to notice it, before she sighed and apologetically taps Scott’s shoulder.

“Look, I’m sorry, okay?”

           Nathan smiled mischievously, maybe noticing something between Scott and Becca. Though I couldn’t see what is it, because one thing is for sure... Becca doesn’t like Scott. She likes my bestfriend, and that was a fact.

“It’s fine, really... I mean, if you don’t want to join in the dance then it’s alright...”

“Yeah... I think I’m just gonna sit at the bleachers and watch you guys perform...”

           We didn’t say another word after that, until we turn to our different paths to went home. Nathan walked me to our house, until we reached our doorstep. I invited him in, but he refused to so I decided to come in, before he pulled my hands to make me stop.

“Hey... Don’t feel sorry for Becca. She chose not to joined in. She even refused Scott’s offer,” Nathan suddenly stated.

“Yeah, I know... But...”

“But what? I know what you’re thinking. It’s not your fault that our class’ number is odd.”

“I guess so...” I looked up to him before I tried to smile.

“It’s not a guess. It’s a fact, Nat. Now go on and take a good rest inside. I know your tired.”

“Thanks.”

          I gave him a light hug, and I felt him stiffened because of what I did. When I looked up, I saw his face looking very stunned.

“Bye, Nat,” I waved before pulling my body away from his.

          I closed the door shut, before resting my back onto it. Now I can’t erase it on my mind how his cheeks blushed when I hugged him earlier. But as much as I can, I will chose to ignore this unexplainable feelings caused by those weird moments between the both of us.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 34.2K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...
127K 4.8K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...