"Since 1894" Captain Jeon

By BANGTAN27BLACKPINK

Starring Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook This is original by @ARTSEOULVK in twitter i just write it for the... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
Author
Author Nim

45

45.6K 2.7K 948
By BANGTAN27BLACKPINK

234.

"Is the accused around?"

"The accused is around."

"Arraign the accused."

The judge ordered and once again, the clerk started reading. "Accused JEON JUNGKOOK commits a crime of homicide, Art 297, committed as follows,"-

"That on or about 9 o' clock in the evening on December 6th, 1894 in the Capital of Baekje, South Korea, within the jurisdiction of this court, the accused did then & there willfully, unlawfully, and feloniously attack, assault and wounded one, HAN JIPYEONG."-

"By then and there fists him all over his body, then stabs him with a sword two times which causes the victim to cease. That the accused is a person in authority being an Army Captain, contrary to law."

Tae has his ears all open, making sure he hears every detail.-

The judge asked Jungkook, "Do you understand the allegations of the facts?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yes, your honor."

"What is your plea?"

"Not guilty, your honor." Some people who were in the room were whispering to each other. Probably making another fuss.-

"His uniform was found inside a cell and its covered with blood. The cloth was found not far from the crime scene. The cloth was found at approximately 10 minutes after the murder."

He sat back down with confidence in his face. While Tae was dying to slap him in the face.-

"Do you agree with the information?" The judge was talking to Taehyung and he immediately stood up.

"I object, your honor." He said.

"I do agree with the part where they found the accused's cloth covered in blood. But that blood doesn't belong to the victim."-

"The accused helped a woman in labor & became a substitute for the midwife since it will take time for them to come. The blood came from the baby, not the victim. And I can prove it because I was with him."

There's nothing to be scared of, they knew theyre in the right side.-

"Your honor, the defense has no witness. Even if he's with the accused that time, we still can't confirm if they're telling the truth."

Tae looked around and saw someone familiar, then looked back at the judge.

"Our witness is just around, your honor."-

Everyone started looking inside the room, trying to find out who was Taehyung talking about.

"Please point at the witness." The judge ordered.

"I'm sorry your honor, but I don't want to force the witness to speak. I'll let their conscience decide for it."-

The judge felt amazed, but its not necessary at this time. They waited for some seconds, and people are just whispering.

"Witness, is it okay for you, that the person who saved you & your child would be jailed for the crime he did not do?"

Taehyung asked.-

Not long after, a woman from the other side of the chair stood up. She was the witness.

Tae smiled, he knew it was going to work. Nothing can be stronger than guilt and conscience.

"Are you the witness?" The judge asked her, and she slowly nodded. "Yes, your honor."-

"Is the defense stating the truth?" The judge asked once again, and she nodded.

"Yes, your honor."

Tae saw his father's expression, and its eyeing on him with fire in his eyes.

He just looked back at him, because he doesn't deserve any single word from him.-

"I object, your honor." Tae mentally rolled his eyes. When will this fucker run out of excuses?

"I can assure you that they're lying. They have no enough and strong proof about what they're saying. And as to what I know, Captain was ordered to do something important-"-

"Either you, have no enough proof." Tae cut him off. "Its a holiday so even the authorities are allowed to celebrate. Plus, there was no investigation held and you quickly sent the accused to jail and for hearing."

The judge's eyebrows shot up & immediately called the clerk.-

Jaewon met gazes with his attorney and his eyes were burning in anger.

Well, I guess his attorney said something against them. Oops?

The judge looked back at them. "Defense, may I ask why there is no investigation held before the accusations?"-

"Your honor, I believe that the evidences caught were already enough."

"Your honor, investigation is a must. How can they be so sure of the accused if they only have object as evidences?" Tae talked back.

"I can't believe I am fighting with an attorney who doesn't--

even have any experience. And investigation is not always a must. Sometimes, its all just logic."

"Investigation is logic."

"You have no-"

"Enough! I've heard enough!" The judge beat the gavel on the circle wood. "You two may now sit."-

They both sat down. The judge were having a talk with the other prosecutors and attorneys by his side. Probably talking about who won the case.

And even though Tae knew he was right, he still felt nervous.

What if he did not do well? What if he did not defend him well?-

Jungkook saw his hand shaking. They were sitting beside each other, and he knew that Tae was nervous.

It was his first time to actually attend a hearing, it must've been hard for him.

He gently put his hand above Tae's cold ones. And it immediately caught his attention.
-

They both sat down. The judge were having a talk with the other prosecutors and attorneys by his side. Probably talking about who won the case.

And even though Tae knew he was right, he still felt nervous.

What if he did not do well? What if he did not defend him well?-

Jungkook saw his hand shaking. They were sitting beside each other, and he knew that Tae was nervous.

It was his first time to actually attend a hearing, it must've been hard for him.

He gently put his hand above Tae's cold ones. And it immediately caught his attention.-

Jungkook did nothing, he just held his hand, and looked right into his eyes. Because even if its impossible, they understood each other.

Tae gave him an impish smile and held his cuffed hands back. It felt warm, and it relaxed Taehyung.

He missed him.-

"We have decided." The judge sat back to his seat. And even just by his words, its making everyone nervous.

The clerked opened a paper and read it. "Based on the defenses, the said accused, JEON JUNGKOOK, is proven..."

"Guilty."-

Tae's eyes shot open due to shock. He felt so angry and he can feel his blood rise up to his head.

"Excuse me?! How-"

They saw the clerk panicking. "I'm sorry, no! I read it wrong. My apologies." Tae's heart stoppe for awhile.

"The accused is proven not guilty."-

Out of happiness, Tae did not notice that he was hugging Jungkook, and Captain's heart stopped for awhile.

He's so happy, he felt like crying.

After some moments of congratulating, they were out of the room already. And Jungkook was getting ready for his release.-

A lot of people were outside, and Jungkook was looking for Tae. And luckily, he found him.

"Mr. Kim!" He called, and it quickly caught his attention. Now, theyre standing infront of each other, no one was speaking. What should they say?

"Congrats." They both said in unison.-

It felt awkward. "Thanks." Jungkook started. "For standing up for me." He said.

Tae nodded, "I did that as your friend."

Jungkook's heart broke. As a friend? The person he loves treats him as a friend only? It hurts.

"C-Can we talk?" Jungkook asked.-

"Were already talking."

"You know what I mean."

Of course he does, but he's trying to avoid the topic. "I have trainings. My father only just excused me for this."

"How about after your training?" Tae didn't want to look at him, cuz those eyes would make him say 'yes.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 40.7K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
141K 4.1K 34
"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two Best friends. 《《 ☆ 💫 Check out my new b...
324K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
63.8K 2.9K 34
Jungkook arranged a marriage with Taehyung who has his girlfriend , Rose's heart. Jungkook just wants Taehyung for his heart,,,,precisely Rose's hear...