A Clean Slate

By XxdailyzxX

Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her... More

Info
Gone
Maybe He Can
Why Him
Dinner
Betrayal
Gathering
Mystery Man
Messed Up
*WRITERS NOTE*
Right?
Black
Wasted
Fuck You
Dash
Tesoro
Free
Frightened
Go On
Popcorn
Bitch
Manhole
Alleyway
Weirdo
Timmy
Snoopy
Poison
Beatrice And Sharol
No
Thud
Chihuahua
Mama?
Dream On
Loved
Men In Suits
Mission
Hospital
My Girl
Jet
Crack
Woman
Paper
Storm
Candy
Deliciae
Suprise
Goodnight
Bride And Groom
Fault
Surely Wrong
Dissapear

Betty

5.5K 101 15
By XxdailyzxX

"You idiot!" His dad scolds him. "What the hell do you mean!?" Ace shouts. "Just because she's your fiance doesn't mean you have to act like she is!" His dad says frustrated. Ace stayed silent at the comment his dad just said and looked at him with disgust.

"Get out" Ace yells as he points to the door. "You do not bark orders at me young man" his dad yells as he slaps him. I see Ace's jaw clench and fists are now ready to be thrown at him.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again" his dad yells as he leaves the room.

Ace turns his head to me and looks at me in the eyes. "Im sor-" Ace starts but I quickly cut him off "it's not your fault" I say with a forced smile. Ace jumps back into bed and wraps his big muscular body around me. "You're squishing me" I muffle do to my face being shoved into his chest. "Deal with it" he says as he squeezes me tighter.

"Ace" I say as I try and squirm my way out of my grip. "Stop" he says while pulling me back to him. "Ace please, you're too heavy." I say as I start to squirm again. "Im what?" He says as he sits up and places me on his lap so we are face to face.

It's payback time. I look at him with an innocent grin as I wrap my legs around his body. "What are you-" before he could finish his sentence he groans as I grind on him. I go up to his ear, my lips centimeters away. "Is something wrong teddy bear?" I whisper as my lips brush against his ear. "Fuck" he moaned. I feel his erection slowly get harder.

He throws his head back with pleasure. "Fuck, tesoro." he moans as his hands grip my waist. "Fuck" he groanes as he started to quicken my grinding. I put my arms around his neck and slowly start to kiss his jaw line.

He quickens my grinding until his erection grew big enough to go perfectly against my throbbing pussy. Moans escape me as he quickens even more. I grip his hair and he lets out another groan. "Ace" I say. His head positions toward me. Once his head is in reach I crash my lips onto his. He stopped my grinding and I pushed myself down on him which makes him moan. I smirk as I pull away from the kiss. I get up and start to leave his room.

"Paybacks a bitch isn't it" I grin at the frustrated look he was giving me. I quickly walk down to my room and lay down.

The next couple days were like any other but now I was met by Ace ignoring/avoiding me. I quite enjoyed it because it showed me the power I hold over him.

I lay in my bed and shuffle under my covers until I'm comfy. Tomorrow is the day of the party so I'm going to sleep a little bit earlier to make sure I'll be ready. I slowly drift to sleep at the sound of the tv going.

"Malia, are you dressed yet?" I hear Ace's mom say from outside my door. "Almost" I say as I quickly get out of my bed and throw on my clothes. I open the door and Ace's mom looks at me confused. "Are you not going to wear the dress?" she says in a questioning tone. "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "The party starts in two hours." she says. "What time is it?" I ask. "Around three thirty" she replies, giving me a smile. "Great" I say, giving her a sheepish smile.

I'm dying. Mentelly dying. I went to sleep early only to wake up late. How the hell does my body work?

"Alright I'm going to start getting ready" she says as she walks away.

I quickly take a shower. After I'm done I let my hair dry then throw on the dress. I put on some light makeup and curl my hair. I then grab the heels and slip them on.

I sit in my room and admire how pretty this outfit makes me look when a knock in the door interrupts me.

I open the door and see Ace sanding there. In a nice suit and tie that made him look so damn attractive and hot. Isn't that illegal? He looks at me admiring every inch of me.

"Are we leaving?" I ask. He doesn't respond. Maybe if I just. I raise my hand getting ready to smack his face. "Don't you dare." He says looking up at me. His eyes were now a stormy blue that was only filled with lust.

"I'm guessing that's a no." I say as I slam the door shut.

"Malia" He groans outside the door. What I say as I sit on my bed. I heard him say something but couldn't make it out clearly.

"Come on." he says, opening the door and holding his arm out. "So it was a yes?" I say looking up at his stormy blue eyes. "Come on" he says as he rolls his eyes.

I get up and walk to him and interlock my arm with his. He leads me to a limo that was parked in front of the house. "Ladies first" Ace says with a smirk as he opens the door. I hop in and sit on one of the many seats. He sits across from me staring at me like I might disappear if he looks away. "You do know its rude to stare Mr. Vinceair." I say as I look out the window.

"I'll stop staring once that's off your body and you're screaming my name." He says with a smirk. I feel my cheeks flush red as the car pulls out of the gateway. How long is this car ride" I ask. "Around 30 minutes" he says with a smirk still on his face.

"Yay" I say sarcastically as I try to get comfy.

"We're also picking up my friend Tray and his 2 sisters," Ace says. "Yay." I say sarcastically again.

The 10 minutes in the car were silent until we stopped and picked up his friend and his sisters. I've got to admit Trey does look cute. He's got curly black hair and is very tan. He also has nice hazel eyes. His sisters are also pretty. I feel bad that Ace is stuck with me and not one of the pretty girls.

Trey's sisters were crazy and rambouncius. A sigh of relief hit me as we pulled up to a huge mansion which I'm guessing is where the party is being held.

I hop out and follow the bright red carpet that leads into the house. As I enter the mansion the smell of booze takes over my senses.

"Champain," a woman asked as she came up to me. "No thankyou" I say, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Yes please" I hear two voices shout from behind me.

Over the car ride I learned their names. Betty and Bonnie. Treys the oldest, Bonnies in the middle, and Betty is the youngest.

They both push past me and grab a cup before leaving. I see Betty look back at me and give me a smirk. In return I gave her a death glare which sent her head back so she could see where she was going.

I look back and see Ace and Trey talking.

Great. I'm at a party and am bored out of my mind. When does this party end?

Sorry for the delay. I was in the car for a long time with no service so I couldn't write. Instead of writing in the car ride I thought. I thought of many ideas and picked the best ones I came up with.

Hope you guys understand:)

Also thanks for the 200 reads it means a lot. 😁

Next part will be posted soon.

*Y'all this one was edited again* 🤣 I forgot to insert the pictures to this chapter so if your red this chapter before I published it now thats why it said PICTURES. Sorry for my mistake 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 78
~COMPLETED~ *Not edited* "Be careful what you wish for little one. Because a tiger never backs down from a challenge." He whispers hoarsely, his tone...
4.8K 243 38
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking, but his devilish sm...
106K 1.9K 45
We got in to a dark room and headed to what I assume is the bathroom. When we got to the bathroom I took a look at me and I was covered in blood, I t...
791K 14.9K 48
When 22 year old Leah Rose is forced to marry Ace Steel a 24 year old leader of the Italian mafia to save her father's mafia from debt. She then deci...