Level And Life | KTH ✓

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

32. A Hell of a Ride

88 12 115
By myfav_tae

"Let's go!"

Jin announced whipping out his Katana, preparing himself beforehand. 

Taehyung who was in front, kind of leading the group slid the glass door open.

They carefully tiptoed their way entering the adjacent compartment. To their surprise, it was vacant and awkwardly silent, free from any signs of the zombies' presence. 

"Shh...Look," Jimin placed his index finger close to his lips as he pointed at the other section where a horde of zombies was freely roaming around.

Gulping down the lump formed in their throats, they moved forward. As soon as Taehyung unlocked the door, all the creatures turned up their heads and immediately rushed towards them, screaming with their mouths hung open as wide as possible.

Jungkook grabbed two of the seats and swung his legs at the first zombie which landed right at its chest, and his kick held that much force that the creature collapsed along with a streak of zombies following behind. His eyes didn't forget to shine steel grey in the process. He then chucked another zombie who crawled and tried to attack into the cabin walls. After dismantling out a piece of the metal rod, he straight away stabbed it in the zombie's bloody mouth, preventing it from any further ambushes.

"Gross!" Jungook remarked before kicking it into the pile of 'undeads'.

In midst of havoc, Taehyung didn't notice when a zombie jumped on top of him, now aggressively trying to bite him to mutate him into one of them. 

He was pinned down to one of the seats, tussling to avoid its sting, the sharp nails of the zombie already digging into his skin. There was roughly nil proximity between the zombie's teeth and his neck and the inhumane almost had a mouthful of his flesh when a loud 'clink' echoed which was actually the sound of the zombie's head as it hit the metal floor. 

There stood Jin with pearl white eyes and his remarkable katana which was coated in blood after severing the creature's head from its body.

"Are you alright?" Jin reached out his hand, pulling Taehyung up to make him regain his composure.

"Oh my God, you got scratches!" Taehyung's own eyes widened upon Yoongi's statement.

Moon dashed to him without sparing a second, not caring about the zombies all around.

"It will hurt a little," She pressed her freezing cold palm onto the affected area around his nape. Her irises were glowing ice blue as she began the healing procedure. But Taehyung didn't realize one thing if he was feeling the pain, she was also feeling the same pain.     

"Back off!" Hoseok warned everyone else as his eyes now burning fiery orange, blazing flames already leaving from every tip of his body in the form of flickers. 

After closing his eyes for a second and then reopening them with an even brighter shade like he had summoned all his power, he waved out his arms, and this time, not just mere beams but a wild conflagration filled the compartment, just like a dragon emitting hot flames, the only difference was that he was shooting them out from his palms instead of the mouth.

His eight fellow mates who were witnessing the scene from a distance were left with their mouths slightly parted in amazement, eyes widened at the dreadful sight as they could easily sense immense heat even from an expanse.

Soon there were white-hot toxic fumes in the air leaving behind the grey matter of those creatures which once 'existed' and now were dissolved into ashes.  

"Let's move!" Hoseok gestured with a sterner voice.

"I think it's time to execute our plan," Bee spoke as her eyes turned pale golden.

From behind the glass door, she started creating an illusion on the zombies so that they will also think of them as among one of them and will not attack them.

But her eyeballs faded their color as what she saw was shocking and unexpected. 

The zombies were not at all affected by her power as they approached them with even more intensity. 

After falling into a state of turmoil, an idea popped into her mind.

"If I can't fool them like this, then how about I turn ourselves into zombies?" An infectious smirk crept upon her lips, her eyes regaining their pale golden glow. 

Soon they were passing through the zombie-occupied cabin, themselves disguised as one of them, and just as per her instincts, the zombies didn't recognize them. 

Since she couldn't hold her powers for too long with being nine of them, Jin along with Namjoon and Yoongi wrapped themselves under his cape, making the three of them invisible to the naked eye, his eyes bearing stunning pearl white glint.

When they set foot in the next cabin moving past the lavatory, Taehyung's marks eventually disappeared after he had undergone the healing and his orbs were now completely glistening spectacular purple, long eyelashes folded which creased just above his eye bags, he randomly thinks about something as purple mist danced around him and the darkness engulfed the ambiance which they could utilize as a golden chance to sneak through those ferocious beings as they seemed less conscious.

"But how do we cross through them without knocking ourselves into one of them, the compartment is packed to even breathe," Moon whispered to not inflame them.

"Um...when a door closes, another door should open, but if it doesn't then go through the window."

"Taehyung are you really sure you can do this, with closed eyes?" Jimin asked placing the hand on the former's shoulder.

"As long as my eyes are shut, the darkness remains so I have to!" 

"Okay, then I'll be with Hyung, in case any unlikely situation happens," Jungkook assured.

And soon they were crawling outside the train, dangling on the window's glasses as they moved from window to window.

Unfortunately, Taehyung who was hanging in between Jungkook and Moon, couldn't get the grip as his foot slipped and before Jungkook could get hold of him, his eyes shot open in their original color out of reflex which meant only one thing, illumination of the area and their doom.

It didn't take even a moment for zombies who were now conscious more than ever to bang on the windows. 

"Fuck!" Namjoon dove inside, cracking the glass as he landed a strong kick on the zombie's face which was coming out for his flesh.

And suddenly they were frozen on the spot or wherever they were.

"M-Mom?" Taehyung shouted, his eyes nearly popping out of sockets.

 His gaze softened as he encountered that which was not even near to his reckoning, his mother's face reflected in one of the zombies.

She was standing right in front of him, ready to bite anytime.

Till now, this game was playing with them as them being its puppets only physically, but now it started its crappy play against them emotionally as well. 

Taehyung's hands trembled as he couldn't move further seeing her own mother in that horrible state, approaching hungrily to masticate him.

"Taehyung, Listen! She's not your mother, they're just trying to weaken you with your emotions. It's a test of your emotions, don't let her dominate you!" 

Moon's voice snapped him out of his numbness as he launched an impenetrably robust purple beam, piercing right through the zombie's heart, in which he was identifying his mother.

A pool of tears which he didn't know for how long he was holding back now uncontrollably cascaded down his cheeks as the zombie he just struck slowly tumbled down.

After traversing through many compartments and defeating zombies in the task, they were now at the separation of two sections, at the middle of the train.

"YES! THIS IS IT!" A master plan burst in Yoongi's mind. 

In a fraction of seconds, Yoongi's eyeballs turned bright yellow as he produced electric beams and projected them on the junction linking their compartment with the zombie-crowded one.

His teeth gritted as he applied more and more force.

"Hoseok, I need your help!" 

Without a doubt, Hoseok stepped forward as he was now gradually mixing his flames with the electric currents generated by Yoongi, his eyes already glowing astonishingly orange.

With the high-pitched sounds of the sparks created by the incredible combination, and with one final ear-piercing sonic boom they fully detached the rolling stocks that were linking the two consecutive compartments. Hoseok set fire on the other half of the train before sending it off with the disgusting grunts of the burning zombies.  

Before they could celebrate their victory properly, there was a hard jerk on the train.

"Oh no! We have a major problem. Due to the imbalance of the train, it's going with an uncomparable speed and it's soon gonna be smashing into the walls because there's no way up ahead." Bee looked panic-stricken from head to toe. 

"Namjoon hyung, can you take me outside?" Jungkook blurted out, knowing they were short of time.

With Namjoon's approval, they flew outside as they were now facing the front of the train with Jungkook being on the top of Namjoon's shoulder.

Both of their eyes bore their respective radiance as Jungkook's feet screeched on the ground, his teeth gritted, specks of dust floating around as he tried to stop the moving train by applying the pressure against it with both of his arms. 

While Namjoon with his emerald glittering eyes manipulated gravity, thoroughly slamming all the weight of the train downwards, in order to slow down its motion.

"ARGH!!"

They consumed every bit of the strength left within and after a fair share of struggle, the train ultimately came to a halt.

With the muffled sobs of happiness and exchanging of emotional hugs, the scoreboard screen flashed-

V_for_victory- 5 lives

breadjinie- 5 lives + bonus

J-Dope- 5 lives + bonus

Golden_kook- 4 lives + 1 regained life = 5 lives

geniusmin- 5 lives + bonus

jamfulljimin- 2 lives + 1 regained life = 3 lives

presidentjoon- 5 lives + bonus

moonstar-  5 lives

bumblebee- 5 lives + bonus

Congratulations you have successfully cleared this level. You're now being promoted to the next level.

With this, they passed through an invisible membrane and entered the next level.

Author's Note:

*phew* 

That was a hefty level, both physically and mentally. But at least, we got an official couple "HoBee"!!

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this train journey.

Have a nice day/night! Take care, stay safe~

See you with yet another experience~

I 💜 You!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1.3K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...
47K 2.4K 40
This story revolves between : Kim Taehyung : A rich son who is a criminal and has fallen for you who is a police officer. How will Taehyung , a crim...
31.9K 2.8K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
16.2K 1.9K 20
Previously titled, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩. When traveling on a train to reach your family's estate of Bellreach for your arranged...