Little Game

By Ela_banana

[[COMPLETED]] "Life's a little game that people play." ____ Isabella Sofia Torres was someone who was born in... More

HI, WELCOME
Characters
Prologue 01
Prologue 02
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Notes
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
This is The End

Chapter 15

4.7K 211 113
By Ela_banana

Elois doesn't have a license.

And that's because he's not good at driving. Well, he's good at driving if you want him to send you at death's door even before you could even blink. But, is that really a bad thing? Could you blame him for bringing you at death's door?

Elois doesn't have a licence. But, he's driving now and that's just perfect because he's with Lucius. Lucius who looked like he was going to pee his pants, Lucius who looked like he was going to faint as his brother swerved from left to right, right to left. Lucius who's holding his seatbelt tightly and was hoping that he could live another day.

So, no, you can't blame Elois for being a bad driver.

Elois swerved to the right so hard that Lucius' face hit the glass window so hard that it made a 'Smack!' sound. He groaned in pain.

Elois winced at the painful sound.

"Please, let me live, Els." Lucius mumbled as Elois barely hit the car in front of them. "Please let me drive for the love of fuck! Fuck! Calm down, you big son of a bi- Look out!"

Elois stopped and Lucius almost flew out of his window. He would have, honestly. If it weren't his seatbelt, he would have been dead already.

It was Lucius' fault, to be honest. He should have driven the car, he should have brought another car with him, he should have jumped out of the car when he still had the chance to do so.

"Sorry." Elois said but it didn't really sound genuine. Lucius found that he didn't care if he's genuine or not. All he cared right now was his life and his seatbelt that felt like it wasn't secure enough to hold him.

Lucius doesn't want to die in the car. He doesn't want someone burying such a beautiful face. He doesn't want to die with the reason that it was because he let some maniac driver drive the car!

"Why did I let you drive again?" He wanted to confirm his stupidity.

"You didn't. I just got into the driver's seat first."

Lucius was an idiot for letting Elois get to the driver's seat first.

Lucius nodded. "Of course, I did." He said sarcastically. He almost sound so emotional. "How could I forget about it?"

Behind them was Anthony and Rafael in a black jeep, and all of them were followed by Dante's men. They were crazily making way towards Isabella's preschool with guns ready.

Lucius groaned.

Everyone was looking but who cares, right? It's fine. Oh, it's definitely fine. Lucius had never been fine in all his life.

They were ready to fucking kill somebody and that's probably, maybe, definitely, absolutely fine.

**

"Bella!"

The said girl looked up from the ground and saw Elois and Lucius jogging towards her. She usually smiled whenever she would even catch a glimpse of them, but something was wrong. She wasn't smiling. Her eyes wasn't lighting up like stars, she was even greeting them like how she usually do.

She wore a sad frown on her face and the light of her eyes were gone. It looked like she was about to cry with how her bottom lip was quivering.

"Why-"

Elois immediately kneeled down and gave Isabella a full-blown examination. He turned her around, grabbed her face and looked at her, he raised both of her arms and all that.

Lucius seems furious. "Why are you outside by yourself? What the fuck happened? Who should I kill, huh?"

If he gets his hands on whoever hurt his sister, he will literally drag that person by their hair and kill them so slowly that they wished that they were never born. Or wished that they've never met his sister.

"I knew that we should have burned the school." Elois mumbled to himself, glaring at the said school like it had brought him all the misery that the world had to offer. "It's all my fault."

"M' fine." Isabella muttered sourly as she looked at the ground once again. Isabella was covered in dirt. Isabella's hair was in disarray and her clothes were wrinkly. Her hands were suspiciously red- it was as if someone had hit her hand with something hard.

The little girl looked different than how she was when she first entered the building. "Jus' waiting for daddy outside here."

The two were confused.

"Still. You're still not supposed to be outside. Where's a teacher or something? Shouldn't there be one accompanying you here? Wait, papa's already here?" Elois stood up and his eyes immediately went to Lucius and the man quickly shrugged, looking bewildered as well.

"Don't look at me, I also don't know how he's here before us."

Before Isabella could say anything, Anthony and Rafael, along with so many people that works for Dante, parked hastily in the parking lot.

Anthony and Rafael hastily went out of the car and ran towards the poor, befuddled little girl.

"Oh, thank goodness." Rafael mumbled to himself when he finally saw Isabella. He was breathing heavily. He placed his hands on his knees as he panted. "Oh, great, good. She's-She's okay. You're fine."

Anthony kneeled down in front of his sister and carefully placed his hands on her cheeks, caressing it with his thumbs. "Are you alright, mi amor? Do we need to go to the hospital? Why are you dirty like this? What happened? Why is your hands red? Who hurt you, hmm?"

(My love?)

Isabella habitually leaned against her brother's touch, immediately finding comfort by the gentle caress of his thumbs. She was slowly calming down now, however, she hid her hands behind her back.

"I punched a boy." Isabella mumbled sourly, looking at Anthony like she didn't care if her brother was going to scold her for it. She sounded tired, to be honest.

"Oh, Bella!" Rafael exclaimed in surprise. He didn't expect such things from her. "Why did you do that?" He asked in panic.

"Did you at least get a good hit?" Lucius crossed his arms, looking less like someone who almost got to death's door. They drove all the way with guns and men ready because they thought that she was kidnapped or something.

Elois slapped his shoulder with a light glare before turning his gaze on Isabella. "Mi chiquita, we thought you were kidnapped because we were called by your principal, baby."

(My little one.)

Isabella now looked even more annoyed. She even 'tsk'ed, something that she doesn't do because their Isabella is an angel and she's sweet because she can't even hurt a fly but now she has turned into a different person.

What did school do to her?

They were horrified at the thought of someone touching just a strand of her hair. They were horrified of someone horrible that would even make Isabella throw a punch them!

Before any of them could utter a single word of fury, Dante came out of the school with a look that caused all of them to shudder. A murderous look fit for a person like him.

Behind Dante was Romeo with a disappointed look plastered on his face. He looked like he aged a lot as he followed his boss.

The principal was with Dante as well. She was red as a tomato and looked like she was going to kill someone.

Isabella didn't notice them since her back was turned so she continued her words as if nothing wrong was happening. "Bella wasn't kidnapped and if Bella was, the principal would have been dead 'cause she was nosy!"

Oh, now they were horrified for a different reason.

"Bella!" Rafael scolded in anger, looking at the principal as if she was a monster that was going to eat all of them. "Don't say that in front of the principal!"

The said girl blinked at him and then she turned around and immediately, a glare was directed towards the principal. "She was! She was being mean to me and my friend and my friend's parents!"

"Bella." Dante warned. "Your principal said that you hurt your classmate."

He honestly doesn't care if Isabella had hurt her classmate. He was just worried that maybe Isabella had hurt herself in the process.

"He deserved it!"

"Violence is not permitted at school! Your daughter should be punished severely for pushing a child off the slide!" The principal roared in anger.

Isabella widened her eyes at the accusation while her brothers was surprised at the sudden statement. They looked at the little girl.

"T-That's..." Anthony was speechless. He hadn't expected those actions from his little sister. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"She even hurt him after she pushed a boy, calling him all sorts of things!" The principal added with anger that could burn anyone. "How could a girl do such an unmannered thing?"

"Bella." Elois said in hesitation. He really doesn't believe whatever the principal said because Isabella can do whatever she wants as long as it doesn't hurt her. But, he still didn't like how Isabella was slowly using violence. He doesn't want Isabella to taint her hands with regrets one day due to that.

"Why would you do that?" Rafael demanded. Frustration was bubbling in him at the thought of Isabella following in her family's footsteps. Rafael doesn't want her to do that. He doesn't want her to follow them. "You should have called a teacher! Or anything other than hurting your classmate! What are you trying to achieve by doing such... Such bullying?"

"Raffy-"

"I'm disappointed at you."

Isabella flinched at Rafael his hurtful words towards her. She didn't expect such cold words from Rafael. He also doesn't raise his voice at her, which caught her off guard when he did it just now.

The little girl's tears suddenly fell as she look at Rafael in betrayal. She was being childish for crying and for stomping around but she had a good reason for it. She was frustrated. Nobody was listening to her. They were all just okay that Isabella did such a bad thing.

It wasn't okay for her. Her brothers and her father shouldn't believe that Isabella was being a bully just because she wanted to. They should listen to her.

Rafael's the worst out of everyone. He immediately scolded her, thinking that she enjoyed it.

It broke her heart when she thought of her family believing the principal rather that her own words. It broke her because her family thinks that she bullied somebody because she wanted it and they're just okay with that. It broke her when Rafael scolded her without even listening to her.

However, they had every right to believe the principal. She was just only a kid. She's supposed to keep her mouth shut.

Just the thought of no one listening to you made Isabella more frustrated.

"Oi..." Lucius scolded Rafael who huffed in frustration. "Relax. Don't scream at her."

"R-Raffy... Raffy hates Bella!" Isabella stated with her clenched fist. "Eve'yone hates Bella!"

"It's because you hurt someone, Bella." Dante said softly. "You know that you shouldn't be like that. You should have called an adult. What if you got hurt, hmm?"

"I didn't push him off of the slide. He fell!" Isabella explained. "He called Bibi's parents disgwusting! And the principal said that Bibi shouldn't cry over it!"

"Hey." Romeo suddenly called out. Everyone turned to him. He scratched the back of his neck with a grumble. "I know it ain't my business-"

"It really isn't." Dante sighed, annoyed already.

"But, you guys shouldn't scold the kid. Or believe that she hurt a kid just 'cause she wanted to. By the looks of your tones, it's obvious that you're okay with that-Bella bullying some random kid without any context, I mean- but ya'll don't even know why the little miss did it." Romeo glanced at Rafael warily.

He continued. "What if she has her reasons for doing that? It would seem stupid to scold her for doing such things without even hearing her reason as to why she did it. It was also stupid to just accept the situation without even hearing her reason of doing it."

Rafael flinched all of a sudden. He was right. They don't know why she did it. She wouldn't just be doing it for fun, right? She might have her reason. However, her reason could just be simple.

He was suddenly enveloped in guilt for losing his cool and for shouting at the little girl.

"Isn't it because of some bully?" Lucius asks like it's some obvious thing. Well, it was an obvious thing. What could preschoolers be possibly be fighting about other than something so childish? "Some childish bullying?"

Isabella spoke up, sounding vexed at her brother's statement. She had tears rolling down her eyes but wiped them messily, trying to act tough by trying to be like an adult.

"Bibi has two daddies and miss p'incipal s-said that-that having two daddies is bad and s' gross and d-disgusting! The boy that Bella punched said that Bibi shouldn' deserve to be hwappy 'cause she's disgusting and have cooties."

The little girl then looked saddened all of a sudden and she sniffled. She looked at the ground in frustration as everyone looked at her in shock.

They had never thought that there was something behind her actions. They thought that Isabella just did it because she wanted to. They never thought that there was something deeper in it. Something that made all of them immediately drown in that bottomless guilt.

They realized that they fucked up. Nobody deserved to be judged like that. Isabella was just trying to protect her friend.

"Bella-" Before Dante could even talk to her, Isabella spoke again.

The little girl sounded defeated. It was as if she was tired of her outburst and her frustrations. It was probably all the tenseness and fear of getting punished suddenly came crashing down on her in full force.

"Bella doesn't even have mommy but m' 'kay with t-that but Bibi has parents so nobody should bully Bibi. Papa doesn't like mama an' so Bella doesn't like her too but nobody should be mean to Bibi jus' 'cause she has two papas."

With that sudden outburst, everyone stayed quiet as Isabella, their little bean. She was trying to hold back the tears but everyone knew that she couldn't. Isabella's always so empathetic to others.

Isabella aggressively wiped her eyes, trying to remove the tears. "Miss pinc'pal punished me and hit me with a ruler and said that good girls s-should stay quiet when boys are mean 'cause that's how girls become good fwiends with boys and that's how girls become good. But Bibi is my new fwiend and she's my only fwiend and-and if Bella have to be mean t-then that's fine!"

Isabella then ran away. She ran towards the nearest man that Dante recruited. Luckily, the man was kind enough to comfort the little girl by gently kneeling down and embracing her in his arms without question.

"I can explain..." The principal shakily said but Dante glared at her, causing her to close her mouth all of a sudden.

"Fire her." Dante demanded. "And talk to that boy's parents. If both of them struggle, I'll fucking burn this school."

Are you just okay with someone thinking that you've hurt somebody just for fun without even listening to your reason as to why your hurt them?

Or do you want someone to scold you because you've hurt someone without even listening to your reasons?

The principal is a bad person! She hit Bella with a ruler because she protected someone with two fathers and for hurting a boy.

What do you think?

Rafael's being an ass. Nobody should say 'im disappointed at you' cuz it makes u scared that you'll disappoint them again...

Is Isabella being childish? Or is her family wrong?

I didn't recheck it so I hope it's not a poopy story ;_; 💩

Oh and surprise!! Double update
😌🥳✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bambina By Ela

Teen Fiction

1.6M 48.7K 65
[[COMPLETED]] "La mia bambina." β€’β€’~oOo~β€’β€’ Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world. A world where everyone's a monster. People who would...
695K 14.4K 45
"Mum!" I cried out as a bullet went through her chest. I ran forward to get to her but strong arms held me back. "Ssshh. Isabelle, don't cry, it's g...
441K 8.7K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
2.3M 57.7K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...