Before The Electric Shock | C...

By Roseberry2000

"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, An... More

Season 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 1
Crush, Chop & Burn, Part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats On A Train
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Smart And Smarter
Moments At The Lake
Bionic Birthday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow The Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Air Leo
Night Of The Living Virus
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Season 2
Speed Trapped
Anniversary
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo vs. Evil
Hole In One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting Of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
Twas The Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Season 3
Sink Or Swim
The Jet-Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Zip It
Not So Smart Phone
Scramble The Orbs
Principal From Another Planet
Taken
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best?
Cyborg Shark Attack
You Posted What?!?
Armed And Dangerous
Kiss The Girl
Alien Gladiators
Brother Battle
Face Off
Merry Glitchmas
Rise Of The Secret Soilders
Bionic Houseparty
First Day Of Bionic Academy
Adam Steps Up
Admiring Him
Unauthorized Mission
Season 4
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Under Siege
Bionic Dog
It's All Falling Into Place
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Welcome To The World
Spike vs Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero
One Of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse Of The Screaming Skull
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 1
Lab Rats: On The Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Four
Space Colony
The Vanishing

Drone Alone

7.7K 144 34
By Roseberry2000

Outfit

(Y/N) POV

I was cuddled up to Chase in the living room on the couch with Bree and Adam while watching Chase play around on his tablet. "We should do something together soon" I propped my head on his shoulder

"Last time we did something together you ended up frying the cash register because you thought the cashier was flirting with me."

I pout remembering that day "she was flirting with you, you're too oblivious to when a girl is flirting with you" He just kisses my forehead then goes back to his tablet just as Tasha, Davenport, and Leo walk down the steps.

Tasha was carrying two big bags ready for the trip she and Davenport were about to go on "Oh, this is so exciting! I have never been to Australia before."

She sets one of her bags in front of the screen that is now showing Eddy "Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddy then disappears off the screen.

Tasha walks over to Davenport "Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?"

Davenport starts laughing while Tasha looks at him confused "Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet." He scoffs "Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there?"

"Private jet. That works." Tasha then turned over to Leo in a hushed tone "Score!" she pumps her fist.

Davenport then walks closer to Leo and puts his hand on Leo's shoulder "Okay, Leo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us."

"Me? What about them?" Leo motions over my Adam, Bree, Chase, and I

"They were designed to go on missions and save the world." He motions to Adam, Bree, and Chase  "You were designed to break stuff." He says to Leo

"What about Y/n?" Leo motions over to me while I glare back at him

"She can take care of herself, she goes on missions too," Davenport says

Leo sighs "Don't worry, I know the rules—no touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy."

"Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires—You know what? I'm not going. I'm not going." Davenport made his way over to the front door before turning around and heading over to the kitchen where Tasha was.

"Donald, Leo will be responsible. He is a big boy." Tasha turns over to Leo "Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser."

Leo goes to open the door while Bree gets up from the couch "Mr. Davenport, Leo will be fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

Chase then pulls out some documents, I look at him wondering where they came from "Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house."He hands the documents over to Davenport "Happy travels." he smiles and settles back into the couch while cuddling me.

"Don't worry! Eddy is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a virtual babysitter." Tasha says while walking over to the screen.

Eddy then pops up onto the screen "Yeah, and I virtually care about your kids." Once again Eddy pops off the screen as Tasha heads back over to the rest of us.

"Big D, I got this. No explosions, no goof-ups, no fires, no floods--" Leo starts pushing out the door while we all get up from the couch.

Davenport stops "Wait. I didn't think about floods."

"Donald, let's go!!!" Tasha shouts while pulling her luggage out the door while we all say our goodbyes "Okay, be careful. There's an inflatable raft in the closet."

"All right, bye." Chase waves him off.

"Goodbye! Go!" Leo slams the door as Davenport and Tasha leave.

"Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Leo and I turn over to Adam.

"Whoo!" Bree jumps up.

"Did you not hear what Davenport just said? We're supposed to be responsible." Leo says as I shake my head in agreement.

Adam snaps his fingers "Oh, right. I'll be responsible for the snacks. Leo, you're responsible for blowing up that raft! Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Adam then starts doing a dance before running towards the lab as Chase and Bree follow after him.

Leo turns over to me "And he's worried about me?"

Leo and I walk into the Lab to see Chase on the computer and Adam standing in front of a bunch of food I walk over to Adam while Leo walks over to Chase. "Chase, what are you doing at Davenport's computer?"

Chase starts to smile and giggle "I'm pulling a prank on him. The next time he checks his bank account, it's gonna be in euros! Bam! Same value, but still funny, right?"  I shake my head

"No." Leo starts to pull Chase away from the computer

"No, no--" Chase grabs ahold of the keyboard

"Give it to me." Leo yanks away the keyboard and puts it back at the computer just as Bree super speeds back wearing new clothes, a new hairstyle, and makeup. "Where were you?"

Bree starts to speak with a Jersey accent"Well, I was headed to New York City, but I got stuck in Jersey. Check out my bling." Bree then show us her earrings "Boom! How's ya like them sparklers?" She then set her hand on the counter.

"Bree, look what you did! You got butterscotch pudding all over my broccoli!" Adam looks at it then eats it "What a delicious mistake!"

"Aw, I'm sorry, Adam. I meant to get it on your face!" Bree flings a spoonful of pudding at Adam, he ducks and it lands on Chase "Ho ho! Boom I'm throwin' puddin' here!"

"Oh, look! Chase and pudding! I hadn't thought of that combo!"Adam reaches his hand out and Chase slaps it away.

Chase then gets up from his chair "Bree, you are goin' down."

"Bring it! Adam, hold my hoops!" Adam take her earings and puts them in his pocket just as Bree and Chase start gathering food to throw at each other"

Leo and I run over in the middle of then "Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Stop!"

"I really need this weekend to go well for me," Leo adds

"Chillout, guys. What's the big deal? We're just having a little fun." Chase says while holding up some food.

"We're not." Leo and I say at the same time

Leo starts to pace around the lab "If Davenport trusts me to stay home alone, then next he'll give me a project in the lab, and then he'll let me go on a mission with you. Don't you want me to go on missions with you?" He motions over to us as he leans on the counter.

"Ehh." Chase starts to shake his hand around

Adam shrugs his shoulder "I guess."

Bree starts to shake her head "Not so much."

"I'm not answering that," I say

Leo puts his hands on his hips "Okay, that's it. No more crazy foods, no more pranking Davenport, and no more breaking your curfew to go to New York."

"Jersey! Whatever." Bree turns over to Adam and Chase "This guy, what a nudge."

"Just get in your capsules and go to sleep." Chase pecks me on the lips before going over and stepping into his capsule "I'll turn on a nightlight for you." Leo turns on a device and it powers up.

Adam stops himself before closing the door "Ohhh! Ew! It feels like my stomach just popped! Can I leave my door open a crack?"

Chase and Bree both look at him "No."

Adam shrugs his shoulders "All right, but it might blow open by itself." he then closes the door while me and Leo leave the lab.

Outfit (without the bag)

Leo and I head into the lab the next morning, Leo whistles a tune in his head as he opens the lap doors "Good morn—Aaahh!"

I start to in after Leo while covering my ears "Leo why are you scre--" I cut myself off after taking a look around the lab, the whole lab is a mess, Adam chilling out in the inflatable raft, and Chase standing in the corner

"Leo? Y/n? Is that you?" Chase says while facing away from us

"What happened?! All we did was go to sleep!" Leo shouts

Chase starts to turn around "Leo, Y/n, something happened to my vision. I can only see pixels." Chase then trips and falls "I'm okay."

Leo walks close to Adam while I go over to Chase "Buddy up what's." I stop myself and turn towards Adam.

Leo and I face each other before looking back at Adam "He sounds different."

I then wrap one of Chase's arms around my shoulder and help him up "Yeah, that's 'cause he can only speak backwards. It was fun for about the first five minutes—Now I just want to rip his head off."

Leo starts to walk around the lab "Wait. Wait, where's Bree? And if you say she went to Paris for crepes, I'm gonna lose it!"

Chase starts to feel around for Leo with his free hand "I don't know where she is. Something woke us up in the middle of the night, she started bouncing around the room like a pinball, and I haven't seen her since. I haven't seen anything since."

"I'm gonna—" Chase tries to touch Leo's face "All right. Okay. Okay, I'm gonna—I'm gonna call her and I'm gonna get her back. Call Bree." the computer dials and Bree answers the phone "Bree! No! Please don't tell me you've gone back in time."

"No! I just woke up and started running. The next thing I knew, I was in the middle of the desert, my feet were smoking, and my navigation system was all goofed up. My phone's about to die! What am I gonna do...?" Bree then cuts out

"Bree! Bree!" Leo starts messing around with the computer

"Oh-uh," Adam says while me and Leo just look at him, I try to keep Chase from pulling away from me but it's getting hard with him moving everywhere.

We were gathered around the counter when we started to hear loud beeping "What the heck is that?!"

"Well, it's either Mr. Davenport's radon gas alarm, or it's his emergency phone. And being that none of us have passed out yet, it's his emergency phone!!!" Chase starts to slam his hands on the counter while looking straight ahead at nothing.

Adam walks over to answer the phone but Leo stops him "Oh—No-- Hey. Hey." Leo answers the phone "Davenport Industries, home of the little man's big dreams. Leo speaking. How may I help you?" None of us are able to hear what Davenport is saying. "Not a thing. Watching cartoons, eating cereal. You know, Saturday morning things."

Adam gasp "Cartoons! Watch want to I!" Chase and I cover Adam's mouth

"Um... no, it's the TV. I'm watching Captain Backwards. He saves the day in the beginning and... does all the boring stuff at the end. It's a terrible show. I don't know why I watch it." Leo starts to walk around us while I start to help Chase over to the counter "No. You know girls. She's knee-deep in makeup and unicorns." Leo turns over to us whispering "What am I saying?!" Leo goes back to speaking on the phone "Oh. You mean... the nightlight?" Leo walks over to the LEMP "No." Leo unplugs the LEMP "No, I did not. Um... I should go. Tell my mommy I love her."

I slap myself in the face "REALLY!" I whisper-shout at him, he always says that when he's in trouble.

The phone call disconnects and Leo turns over to us "They're coming home right now."

"What?!" Adam shouts

"Tell my mommy I love her?" Chase repeats

"I'm sorry. When I freak out, I talk baby talk. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go upstairs to take a night-night with my binky." Leo then walks out of the lab.

After Leo came back into the lab Chase took ahold of him "Leo, how could you turn on the LEMP?! It's a giant glitch machine! That's what goofed us all up!" Chase lets go of Leo and starts feeling around for me. I walk over and once again put his arm over my shoulder.

"Ohhhh. So this is one of those things that Davenport talks about we're not supposed to touch?" Leo asks as we all start to shake our heads "Good to know... Good to know."

"Look, we have to fix this before they get home. I'll locate Bree's signal and send her the coordinates so she can find her way back." Chase starts to presses buttons on the console

"I thought you couldn't see." Me and Leo ask at the same time, me and him have a habit of saying things at the same time. It's weird and needs to stop.

Chase turns over "Oh, Leo and Y/n. Genius has no boundaries." He goes back to pushing buttons on the console.

"Well, it's good to see that your lack of sight hasn't taken away from your sense of superiority."Chase sends the coordinates causing us to turn over to it "Oh, good, it's flashing "Signal Received." But what are we gonna do about you guys?"

"Well, Mr. Davenport did install an emergency video file on my internal hard drive. But we're only supposed to watch it in an emergency." Chase causally says.

Adam runs over and hits Chase on the shoulder "Oh, up wake! Emergency it is this!" Adam then drags Chase over and waits for a flash drive to come out of Chase's finger then puts it into the counsel.

A video of Davenport is projected on the console from Chase's hard drive "So if you're watching this, I must have gone to that big hard drive in the sky. How could this have happened?! I was so young!" Davenport starts crying "Look at me! I was so beautiful and talented and smart... this is awful!"

"Right about now, I'm sort of glad I can't see this," Chase says

"Is that really what he wore to say his final farewell? Slap on a suit, dude! You're on a stairway to heaven!" Leo says while I start laughing before going back to the video.

"Now, you're probably in crisis, so first things first. If you didn't have time to have me cryogenically frozen, just chuck me in the fridge, for now, it'll have to do."

Leo turns over to us "Don't you let him near my cold cuts!"

"Oh, and, uh, I would like you to play my super funeral mix at my service. Also, money is no object, so I'd like a super-huge blow-out, you know, something befitting a man as awesome as I... was." Davenport starts tearing up "I'm sorry. You guys must miss me so much!"

I turn over to Chase "Is there a fast-forward?"

"Yeah. There are different chapters." Chase starts swiping through the video

"Okay, searching, searching, searching... Stop! There it is. "Someone Didn't LISTEN and Turned on the LEMP," Leo shouts

"Well, that's eerily specific." Chase comments

"Get into the middle capsule with bare feet and press your hands against the sides of the cylinder. This connects the circuit, initiates a reboot, and will repair all damage."

"Okay. Once I restore my settings, we can get things back to normal before Tasha and Davenport get home. And they'll never know how thoroughly and completely you messed up." Chase then points over to where no one was standing. Adam shoves Chase into the capsule.

Chase then burst out of the capsule a few seconds later "So?"

"Where am I? Who are you, people?!" Chase says point at us

I start to pout "Oh, great!"

"Ha! Just kidding. You're next." Chase points over to Adam then walks over and pulls me into a hug.

Adam turns to Leo "Luck me wish." Leo then pushes him over to the capsule

Chase starts to pull us back "Okay if he's gonna take his shoes off, we might want to take a step back."

Adam gets in the capsule and gets out of the capsule a few seconds later "Whoo! I think I'm okay. Wait, my voice isn't coming out of my butt, is it?"

"And he's back," Chase says.

We went back to the living room and finished cleaning everything up "Okay, everything's cleaned up. Now, all we need is Bree."

"No problem. I'm tracking her right now. According to this, she should be here any minute." Chase says

Bree then super speeds in "That took forever. My phone died, and I had to buy a map—a paper map. I mean, do you know how hard it is to fold this thing up?" She then throws the map on the floor.

Chase looks at her then at the computer "A map? Didn't you get the coordinates I sent you?"

"What coordinates? I didn't get any coordinates." Bree questions

Adam then points to Bree "Wait. If Bree's here, then what are you tracking?"

We start to hear rapid beeping "I don't know. It's probably just a bird." a drone then crashes through the window and lands in the living room "Or not." We run over to the drone "Guys, this is one of Mr. Davenport's drones. I must have sent it the coordinates instead of Bree!"

"Oh, yeah. A giant flying piece of metal and a teenage girl—I see how you can get that messed up." Leo says

Chase turns over to Leo "I messed it up because my vision was impaired—by you, Mr. Touchy-Stuffy Mommy-Misser."

Leo lifts his hand to Chase's face "Chase, let's not play the blame game."

"Guys, this drone controls all of Mr. Davenport's GPS technology, including the plane that he's flying on right now," Chase says while looking at the drone.

"What?! Why would he keep the command center for all of his technology flying around in the sky?" Leo shouts

Chase once again turns over to Leo "Probably because you're down here."

Bree, Leo, and I started to clean up the broken glass "All right, that's the last of the broken glass."

"And the drone is fixed," Chase says to us

"Go ahead, Chase, hop in." Adam starts to laugh "That's a joke, 'cause you're so tiny." Adam continues to laugh

"Aw. Yet my brain is still twice the size of yours." Chase snaps back

"Oh, yeah? Well... I-I--" Adam gets stumbled up in what to say

"Mm-hmm?"

Adam stops "Yeah, you got me."

"What about the window?" Bree ask

I look over at the window "Yeah we have to do something about it"

Leo starts walking down the steps "We'll deal with that later. Let's focus on getting Adam and the drone outside so we can launch it off the roof and back into the sky." Leo opens the front door and then slams it "They're walking up the driveway! They are walking up the driveway!!!"

Tash and Davenport walk into the house as Eddy pops up on the screen "You are on the list cupcake"

Tasha stomps over to Eddy "Okay!!!"

Davenport starts to look around the house "Hey, what do you know? The house is in one piece."

Leo pops us from behind Adam, Bree, Chase, and me "Welcome home, mommy." Leo grimaces and hugs her.

"Okay... What are you guys up to?" Tasha ask

"Just chillin'. Ya know. We didn't do anything. Nothing happened. Nothing at all. You two—always so suspicious." Bree comments

Davenport starts to walk around the room "Hmm. I don't smell any fires... and no one's in a full-body cast. Wait—where's Adam?"

"Adam? Uh, Adam is..."

Adam then walks in "Right here warming up your welcome home hugs. Bring it in, peoples!" Adam then hugs them "Ooh! Okay."

"Well, I guess we overreacted," Davenport says while looking at Tasha

Tasha pulls her bag over her shoulder "Right. I will go reschedule our trip to Australia. This time on a big plane with an actual pilot." We start hearing beeping "What is that?"

The drone crashes into the living room through the roof "By the way, we forgot to reset the coordinates." Adam says to Chase.

Davenport turns to us "Reset the coordinates?! It looks like somebody touched my stuff!!!"

Leo shrinks back "Mommy."

We were now back in the lab just sitting around when Davenport came in waving his hands "So nothing else happened while I was gone?"

Adam shakes his head "No. Just the drone thing."

"Yep, just that drone thing," Chase says agreeing with Adam

"Just the drone thing." Davenport starts chuckling "Ahh. Anybody want to see a slide show?"

Bree perks up "Ooh! Is it Australia?"

"No!" Davenport laughs "It's my surveillance cameras that show everybody's movements throughout the entire house."Davenport swipes through various photos of the siblings partying "Huh. I never thought of using my priceless guitar as a hammer." He clicks on the next slide "Hey, what happens if I stick my head in here?" Clicks onto the next slide "Now that my hair's big, I can get on all the rides!" He clicks on the last slide "Here we are exploring the deep, dark waters of idiocy." Davenport starts laughing.

"So..."

"Uh, so, you're all grounded—forever!" Davenport cackles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 388 44
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
13K 693 68
"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed. ━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━ Mckayla, a dance s...
668K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
45.1K 1.1K 33
"I'm no Superman, I can't take your hand, And fly you anywhere you wanna go, I can't read your mind like a billboard sign, And tell you eve...