50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

13

1.1K 56 1
By taecup_k

"Where did he go?"

The prerecording is as good as finished and there Taehyun is, lost in a labyrinth that is actually nothing but the TPQ Building. He has only been there twice so far so who is gonna blame him for not remembering every corner of this building. He could claim that everything looks alike by going through the hall.

"Oh hey, Taehyun right!?"

Taehyun roses up, searching for the voice that calls him. In the crowd he figures two girls around his age, dodging the people to make their way to him. One of them is wearing a lavender colored sweater that reach to her knees with black boots while the one next to her is wearing a simple black shirt with loose black pants and high platform slipper.

"Um have you lost your track?" a girl with wavy brown hair ask.

"Of course he has dummy." the other girl with blonde straight hair playfully rolls her eyes. Taehyun could recognizes her from the record studio earlier,"Can we help you?"

"Yes i have to find someone." the blonde skratches his neck since he got flustered by the random offer,"Do you perhaps know a Choi Beomgyu?"

"Ah yes, he needed to reshoot a certain scene so he left. You can follow us since we have to go there anyways. By the way I'm Ryujin and this is Juhee."

"Nice to meet you!" Taehyun continues his walk beside them,"Are you also involved in a movie? Since you need to go there."

"Yep, the set team i'm a part of contributes on a remake of a book that will be a christmas special from TPQ." Ryujin tells, bragging with it. Taehyun nods, totally impressed.

"I'm a main female act in the same  movie as Beomgyu." Juhee smiles, shoving her hands into the pocket of her sweater.

"I'm also a big fan of your latest album, I really enjoyed it!" Juhee adds.

"I didn't know I'm on that level of famous." a hint of pink appears on his cheeks.

"You gotta kidding me, you're well known here!"

"Anyways Taehyun, before we go in we should stay quite. They may be not done yet unless you want coffee pouring out on your shirt." Ryujin opens the door carefully.

-

"Run Ed run as if your depends on and Ben hear me out..." Steve brushes his hair of frustration, being done with Ben.

"I know what you'll say but i have to do something more important now."

"Ben don-"

Ben exit the room.

(...)

-

As soon as Beomgyu leaves the filming set how he was instructed to do so, a big smile flung on his lips as he notices Taehyun was watching him. While he passes the staff members, they hands him a bottle of water and try to wipe his sweat off his forehead, in vain.

"Hey, i think we should leave from here first, shall we?" he whispers, wipping away his sweat by its own.

•<<——>>•

"One chocolate and vanilla ice cream in one cone please."

"Sure thing, something else?"

"No-"

"Yes, let's make two of them." Beomgyu interrups.

"All right." the ice-cream vendor takes the order, smiling while wipping off the cream on the cones.

"Beomgyu my wallet is not like any magic bag of a goblin and i need to pay."

As much as Taehyun craves for ice cream right now he has to keep the treatment he made.

"You can pay for me and i can pay for you so the world is not yet close to its demise." Beomgyu hands Taehyun the ice cone, "And i want you to eat ice cream with me or do you want to make this sacrifice sad." he then let a exaggerated howling out.

People might think he cries for real even if the act has similiarities with a chicken who lost its 109th egg on a farm.

"Beomgyu stop it hehe, i said stop it!" Taehyun begs, looking around his area to see some little primary school pupils giggle at them. It also does not help him when mothers with strollers trying to calm their babies from balling their eyes out thanks to Beomgyu's influence.
So he decides to give up and takes the cone from the olders grip.

Beomgyu felt a sting in his heart as their hands brushed softly against eachother. And so does Taehyun.

Silence.

Unpleasant silence.

Awkward silence.

After they thanked the ice-cream vendor, both of them keep their mouth locked, walking side to side without sparing a single word. Only the blowing wind around their surounding flows through their ears.

It seemed to be peaceful.

But the silence is killing Beomgyu into dust. Everytime he glances to his left the blonde is licking his ice cream. He, on the other hand, doesn't lick his ice cream for once nor doesn't pay attention to the sticky cream, melted under the cone, dripping to the ground. On his right side he was greetting by a small lake, watching few duck paddling there.

And the fact that Taehyun is unbothered about the sudden silence makes the atmosphere more unbearable.
If they only knew that they circled around the park two times already.

"Don't you want to eat yours?"

"What do you oh-" Beomgyu wipes his ice cream away quickly with his thumb before it covers fully his hand.
But there are no more ways to excape so he has no other choice but to lick his fingers off, tasting the chocolate lingering on his tongue.

"This coudn't get any better, good job you pabo"

"Wait let me help you." Taehyun fishes a handkerchief out of his pocket and starts to clean up the sticky liquid on the older's hand.

"Are you always clumsy?" he then chuckles softly.

"Usually not, today's an expection." Beomgyu presses his lips together, trying to erase his yet wide smile. He just doesn't have clue why he was smiling though.

"Should i- should i buy you another one, i really don't mind."

"No! I mean it's just ice cream but seems like you enjoyed yours."

"Yes of course who doesn't?" Taehyun sarcastically questions, crunching down the tip of the cone.

"My manager does, he hates it. Don't ask me why, he just doesn't like it." Beomgyu smiles, astonished at the thought of his manager abhoring it.

"He is not human!" Taehyun cries out in disbelief.

"He even asked me why ice cream is popular among everyone. Like he should spend a whole week with my friend Soobin. He devours ice cream everyday and he doesn't mind, me neither."

"He should, i mean your friend understands the subject. Your manager would miss so much in his life span, how can he live without them? I COULD NEVER." the blond protestes in a serious tone which include some laugher after.
Beomgyu breathlessly laughs at him.

His acting reflects the vibe of an 76 years old grandpa who complains about his past life while whining of waiting too long for his bingo game.

"Just kidding, he can like whatever he want to like. Ice cream is daily basis for me."

"Agree." Beomgyu gives Taehyun an fists bump,"But he'll surely like your energy"

"I would like to meet him, you can submit my number to him." Taehyun jokes.

"If you don't mind, gladly."

It is hard to believe that the
oppressiveness transformed into cosiness. But here they are, sinking deeper and deeper in their conversation, blinding everything around them.

"Wait i was on the latest face time naked on cam?! Gosh noo, i didn't noticed!"

"Half naked, to be more precise." Beomgyu grins, enjoying the younger's realisation,"So you are good with Heeseung? Like two shoelaces?"

"He is my one-to-two friend and you are befriend with Hueningkai?"

"Sí and 'one-to-two friend'? You only have two?"

Beomgyu widdens his eyes, regretting his wording.

"Oh shit i didn't mean it like that-"

"It's okay, i don't have many friends. I rather cling to someone i can trust or who i know the longest even since my childhood." Taehyun pauses, smiling faintly,"In the end, only two were left but I'm fine with it."

"You can count one more."

"I don't know you for long but you made me laughing more today than i did in my whole life." Beomgyu adds.

"You are the funny one among us."

"Hold on, i just gave you a compliment which i rarely did and you denied it?! What a shame, you won't hear one of them ever again, you know?"

"Yeah as if it were, you'll be amazed by me that you won't shut up about me for once."

"You better dream of it." Beomgyu ruffles the younger's hair. It feels nice and fluffy just like he could imagine as he saw him in the studio.

Since the now 'friends for life' duo are dying of hunger, they bought more ice cream, this time in a convenience store.

They grab tons of ice cream boxes and grape juice since Taehyun likes it a lot currently.

"You never drank grape juice? Want to try one sip?" Taehyun hands the older a small bottle of grape juice.

"If you don't plan to poison me."

Beomgyu opens the lid and drink of it. He swallows the sweet yet fruity tasted liquid down his throat, letting it operate for a moment.

"Okay this tastes too good to be poison."

"Hey don't drink the whole thing! I want- yaa give it to me!"

Taehyun can't bear the sight of the male gulping down his juice and therefore he tries to steal the bottle from the grip of the elder. At first he attacks his hands but it seems like a hopeless case. Beomgyu turns his back towards him everytime he almost screw the bottle.

"Tae-taehyun it tickles haha, stop!"

"O-oh hey guys what a coincedence."

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 576 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
15.9K 546 36
Y/n have to decided who she want to be with. Between her first love or a guy who she just met. Writing a fanfic of my two bias in TXT. Hope you enj...
64.7K 2.1K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
175K 11.7K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...