The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
16| Just Hold On
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

26|Nothing Like Hate Sex

13.1K 299 52
By pickford9

Nova's POV

As soon as I step into the club, my body pumps with adrenaline. The loud bass makes my chest vibrate and the flashing lights make everything look so elegant. We all follow Eva walking past men who throw money at the women dancing skilfully on the stage.

"My friends in here somewhere!" Eva shouts over the music as we walk through a door.

Immediately the music isn't as loud only a humming noise. Girls are chatting and laughing as they apply to make up perfectly or change into their clothes. I gape at one woman who wears extremely high heels. How she dances in them I have no idea, I probably couldn't even stand in them.

"Ah! There she is." Eva shouts getting the attention of the other women. One woman who has long blond hair and brown eyes turns around and grins as she sees Eva.

"You're here!" She rushes over to her and tackles her into a bone-crushing hug.

"I'd like you to meet my friends." Eva smiles pulling back as they both turn to us.

Evas friend smiles at us kindly eyeing Liam who refuses to leave our side. "This is Nova." I smile and hold my hand out for her to shake.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." She waves her hand and ignores my open hand bringing me into a similar hug to Eva.

"Girl, when Eva phoned me saying she has some girlfriends who want to show some moves, there was no way I could say no." She pulls back with a dazzling smile showing off her pearly whites.

I chuckle at her enthusiasm. "Well, I'm thankful for you letting us," I say.

She rolls her eyes with a wave of her hand again. "No need to thank me, silly."

"This is Kelly, she's a little shy." Kelly blushes at Eva's comment, rolling her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you." Just like me and Eva, Kelly is also hugged to death.

"Oh, you are just gorgeous!" She smiles holding Kelly at arm's length. "Now why are you so shy?" She shakes her head at Kelly.

I smile watching Kelly blush, tucking her hair behind her ear. "This is Liam. It's easier if you just ignore him." Eva mumbles.

"Which beautiful girl do you belong to?" She asks Liam.

"Oh...uh." He clears his throat with a fake cough. I roll my eyes at him.

"This one." I point to Kelly.

"That's a shame, you're my favourite. No offence Nova, I just have a thing for redheads." I chuckle at her.

"None taken."

"Anyway, guys this Adira." Adira smiles at us all.

"So who's going up first?" She looks at us all with a cheeky smile.

"I'll go!" Eva raises her hand and Adira pushes her into a chair. She places her hand on her shoulders and narrows her eyes in the mirror before a grin takes over as if a light bulb went off.

I watch in amazement as she picks up all these make-up products and begins to flawlessly apply them to Eva. Soon her face has transformed from an innocent girl into a badass bitch. She has black wing eyeliner and false lashes making her eyes pop. Her cheekbones look high and her jaw looks like it could cut someone, finally, her lips are coated perfectly with a deep red.

Adira begins to straighten her long hair so it's cascading softly down her back. "What do you think?" I nod my head with a smile.

"You look stunning," I say.

"Yeah, you're sure to turn heads," Kelly says.

"Yay! Right, let's go out there." Eva springs out of her seat and runs to the curtain separating the stage. My eyes widen In surprise.

"You're going out there just like that?" I ask as I walk up behind her.

"It's fine. I've done this ton of times." She looks over her shoulder to send me a smirk.

We peep out of the curtain and watch as men hoot and throw money onto the stage as the women walk off and join us behind the curtain.

"Great job, shay," Adira says making the other girl grin at her.

"Okay, your up!" Adira shakes Eva's shoulders in excitement.

"Okay, see you in a bit." Eva grins and just as a new song begins she walks out and the screaming begins again.

I watch as Eva walks up to the pole, wrapping her hand around it and walking sultry around it. She lowers her body, coming back up. She wraps her leg around the pole and spinning around it. She then turns her back onto the crowed, winking at us, she leans her head back while her hands grip the pole above her. She launches herself up so her body is off from the floor and her legs are between the pole, showing off her ass.

The men holler and throw many notes at Eva as she shows off her moves. With her legs above her hands grip the pole. She looks amazing up there with the flashing lights making her curvy body more attractive.

"She's doing great!" Kelly yells over the music.

"You guys can't actually have lost your mind?" Liam shakes his head.

"Shut up!" I yelled, punching him in the arm. He glares at me and rubs his arm.

"I'm just saying this is ridiculous!"

"Then leave! No one forced you to be here." Kelly turns to him with a glare. I place my hand on my hip standing behind Kelly while glaring at him.

Yeah, what she said.

He huffs and leaves. I high five Kelly who laughs. "She really is amazing!" I yell.

"Right! I taught her well!" Adira turns to us, clapping her hands in excitement.

I shake my head at her childish personality and watch as Eva slides down the pole opening her legs wide, while her hand runs down her body. She stands up slowly and begins to walk away from the loud screams.

The music stops just as she comes back pulling the curtain. "Great job!" Adira hugs her again.

"Thanks! Who's next?" Eva wiggles her brows with a smile.

I look at Kelly who begins to shake her head. "You got this, kels!" I encourage her.

"I don't know what to do!" She yells.

"Your a cheerleader show off your moves," I say.

"It's very different." She argues.

"A cheerleader? I like you even more." Adira grins at Kelly.

"Just go, Kelly. Do whatever shake some booty have fun!" Eva pushes her out of the curtain and into the stage.

She looks at us in panic as the music begins and the lights turn down low. I nod at her and watch as she takes a deep breath and begins to walk towards the pole. Like Eva, Kelly slowly walks around the pole and lowers herself so her ass is on display to the crowd.

My eyes narrow at Liam who stands in the corner yelling on the phone to someone while glaring daggers at the men who sit near the stage. I ignore him and focus back on Kelly.

I clap like a proud mum behind the curtain. She comes back up so her chest is to the pole and tilts her head back. My eyes nearly fall out when she grips the pole and wraps one of her legs around the pole and spins around letting the other leg spread.

Now where the fuck did she learn to do that?

With the sight of her legs spread open men become extremely loud and throw notes all over the stage. She comes back down and winks at the crowd while walking back to us with confidence.

"Have you been pole dancing without me?" I ask.

She laughs and blushes. "I just remembered hustlers." She admits making us all laugh.

"Okay, Nova time to shine." Adira ruffles with my hair and adds some make-up to my face before spinning me around to face the stage.

I look out to the crowd before I go out there and my heart nearly stops. Barging through the men is Grayson who has a deep scowl sporting. Ethan is following behind him. He goes up to Liam, grabbing him by the colour of his shirt and yelling in his face. The music begins and without much, to second guess I walk out onto the stage.

I watch as Liam says something to Grayson which makes his head snap to me. He clenches his jaw and glares daggers at me. I smirk and ignore him. I swing around on the pole closing my eyes as I tilt my head back letting the music take charge.

I bring my body upright pressing my spine to the cold metal pole and began to move my hips erotically. My eyes searched for Grayson and my eyes locked on his. He looked pissed. He rubs his tense jaw swiping his tongue along his bottom lip. Money begins to fall at my feet littering the stage. I arched my back against the pole pushing my cleavage on display. I straighten out and did something I knew would definitely piss Grayson off just as much as he pissed me off.

I stand away from the pole and slowly removed the sheer material so my black Lacy bra was seen. I chucked the top into the crowd who caught it happily. I lowered myself down and spread my legs. The men were probably able to touch me if they really wanted to. Not that I'd give them the chance.

I stand up and am suddenly grabbed by the waist and hiked over a shoulder. I groan as my hip digs into their shoulder. "What the fuck!" I shout, hitting his back. Just from the musky scent I know it's Grayson.

"You are in for some big punishment." He grumbles as he storms out of the club.

"You can't just do that!" I punch his back again with all my strength. He doesn't even flinch.

He lets out a deal laugh gripping my thighs tightly. "I could do whatever the fuck I want, Angel. Because you're mine."

I scoff anger filling my body. "I'm not yours," I grumble. He opens a car door and gently puts me in the seat, buckling me up. He slams the door and gets in.

I go to pull the door open but hear a click just as I do. The door doesn't budge. I turn my head to glare at him as he drives off. "Did you just child lock me?" I ask.

"Does it matter?" He shrugs keeping his eyes on the road.

I groan in frustration. "You are so annoying!" I hiss.

He chuckles sending me an amused smirk. "You think you're a walk in the park?" He cocks a brow turning back to the road.

"I don't haul people around like I own them." I punch him in the arm in anger.

"No, you go getting half-naked at a strip club." He grips the wheel till his knuckles turn white.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want!" I yell.

"Watch your mouth, Angel." I scoff again, shaking my head.

He is unbelievable. My anger sits in the bottom of my stomach waiting to erupt and he better be ready because I will take every one of it out on him. I don't know why I ever thought of him as a good person, he's nothing but a possessive asshole.

"What are you going to do about it, Grayson?" I challenge him.

He roughly pulls over and undoes his and my seat belt. He grips my hips and pushes me on his lap so I'm straddling him. "You really want to do this? Right here right now." His hands grip my ass hard.

I don't answer him, mind too busy with the fact that my body is betraying us as it heats up from his touch and my core burns with need. I can practically feel my pants begin to dampen just from the contact of being on him. He surprises me when he dips his hand into my pants. I gasp when his finger slides against my wet folds, once twice and he enters me. "Ahh." I throw my head back letting out a moan.

"Do you know what it felt like seeing you on that pole?" He whispers into my ear as he adds another finger. He begins to pump his fingers fast as I squirm on his lap.

"Don't stop." I moan my hand gripping his hair. He grunts in my ear. He speeds his finger up and I clench around his fingers feeling the familiar tightness begin to bubble in my core. I moan loudly, ridding myself on his fingers.

Just as I'm about to find my release he pulls his fingers out of me making me groan. "Why'd you stop?" I ask now sexually frustrated.

"I told you. You need to be punished." He rams his finger back in and I bite my lip at the pleasure. "Now answer me." He demands again, spanking my ass making me moan in pleasure, the sting making me wet. "Do you know what it felt like?" I shake my head wordlessly. He adds a third finger making me moan in delight. "I was enraged. Dirty men looking at what's mine." He brings his thumb against my clit making me scream in pleasure. He sends another spank making my ass red and raw.

He tortures me by removing his fingers again just as I'm about to come. "God, I fucking hate you." I groan.

"You think I don't hate you right now?" He asks. He rips his T-shirt off as he kisses my neck. I moan as he begins to suck and lick my skin. My nails scratch his back, I pull him closer to me so he can feel my hard nipples against his chest. He rips my bra off and takes a nipple into his mouth his fingers pinching the other. I arch my back against him as I let out a loud moan.

"You make me want to scream." I moan. I push his chest making him hit the seat with force. I pull down his sweats and his dick springs free. "You make everything so much harder than it has to be." He grabs his dick, digging a condom out from his pocket and sliding it on, and positions it at my entrance, running it against my wet folds.

"So we agree then?" He slams into and we both release a loud moan. He slams into me as he grips my ass. My hands grip onto his shoulders as I let out breathless moans. "We both hate each other." He says as he grinds his teeth and slams into me again.

"Yes! Fuck, yes....we hate each other." I moan. He wraps his hand around my throat and kisses me senselessly. His tongue swipes against my lip demanding entrance. I don't even bother to fight him and his tongue collides with mine as he skilfully moves against it. I moan as he takes my lip into his teeth and pulls back slightly. He adds more pressure to my neck, not enough to hurt me but the slight sting adds to my pleasure resulting in a moan.

He groans and I feel his come shoot inside of me just as I come around his dick, my nails digging into his skin and his hand squeezing around my neck.

My head falls against his shoulder breathing deeply. His fingers run up and down my back making goosebumps appear on my skin.

Nothing like hate sex, I think.

***

Make sure to vote and comment!

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
54.7K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
22.8K 795 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
17.2K 2.5K 45
Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl who hides so many secrets behind that s...