Wedlock (Jikook/Kookmin)

By Gay_dar9795

[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of hi... More

🐥✨🐰
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Extra
Q&A

Chapter 1

10.7K 536 143
By Gay_dar9795

Author's pov

It was a cloudless sunny day . Freshening morning breeze blowing gently, caressing the green leaves of the trees. A man with raven hair, ocean blue eyes and plump lips was running around the house like a madman.

"Jimin, at least finish your breakfast properly" a woman in her early fifties yelled from the kitchen. The said boy grabbed a toast and shoved it in his mouth before running to the front door to wear his shoes.

"No mom I'm late. I'll eat at lunch." Jimin yelled back . The woman came to the front door, hands resting on both sides of her hips .

"It's just 8 a.m. you dumb child. Your work starts at 9." She scolded. Jimin stopped what he was doing and stared at her expressionlessly before realising what she actually said.

"You...ugh! mom ! You did that again?! I can't believe you woke me up at 7 telling me that it's already 8 . You're so mean." Jimin groaned.

"You sleep like a rock. So can you really blame me for choosing this path?" His mom smiled sheepishly.

"Ok enough whinning . Now come finish your breakfast."

Jimin huffed and took off his shoes. Then walked back to the kitchen to have breakfast. Properly this time.

"She did that again, didn't she ?" His father asked.

"Yes she did. She finds it funny to see me run around the whole house like a baboon with its ass on fire" Jimin grumbled. His father who was sitting at the other end of the table, laughed wrinkles evident on his face .

"Hmm maybe she does or it's just you who sleeps like a dead man." 

"Wow thanks for the compliment dad" Jimin said sarcastically.

"Okay okay stop being a grumpy kitty and eat up. You don't wanna be late for real this time" Jimin's mom said chuckling and setting down a plate of pancakes on the table. His mouth watered at the sight. He took 3 on his plate topping with a piece of butter and chocolate sauce and started eating right away .

"Thank you for the breakfast mom. I'll be going now" Jimin said after washing his plate .
"Did you take your lunch box ?" She asked. "Yeah, it's in my bag." He hugged his parents then left for work .

His full name is Park Jimin . The son of Park Dongwan and Park Jung Wha. Just turned twenty three this October. Works as a part time taekwondo teacher at Big hit high school. No one can tell from his ethereal beauty and small frame that this guy is capable of breaking bones . He's a black belt afterall. He's been learning taekwondo since he was a little kid. Think twice before messing with him.
He belongs from a lower middle class family. Father is an employee in the Jeon corporation. Mother is a housewife. They aren't rich but overall a happy family.

He is the son every parents dreams about . He's sweet, hardworking, caring and kind. Does his work with efficiency. He respects everyone and is polite. A smile from him can lit up one's dull soul. He is one charming man.

Aphrodite ? Who ?

I only know Park Jimin 🙇‍♀️

The first 2 chapters are gonna be short 😗

Bye 👋💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7K 31
"Tae... " "Hmm ?" I asked while looking at the views "Become my boyfriend," he said "B-but I have a husband " "I don't care," he said then pullin...
326K 15K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
11.1K 431 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #B×B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...
680K 26.2K 97
"Name any conditions and I'll fulfil them. However you have to be my boyfriend for a whole month." Yoongi said. "Fine." Jimin replied coldly. ~~~ Yoo...