You Want What You Can't Have...

By Dekusbr0kenfinger

"Oi can you stop it with smoking? Some of us are trying to breath here," a voice said, pulling Midoriya out o... More

Chapter 1: Cigarette Breath
Chapter 2: Fries and Milkshakes
Chapter 3: Mindfucker
Chapter 4: Strawberry Ice Cream In a Cup
Chapter 5: Their Movie Date
Chapter 6: Coconut Body Wash
Chapter 7: Orange Juice
Chapter 8: Skull Lighters
Chapter 9: Black Roots
Chapter 10: The End... For Now

Chapter 11: The Red Car

550 29 22
By Dekusbr0kenfinger

There was a knock at Eijirou's  door around 3 a.m. on an early Tuesday morning. His husband had woken him up asking if he could get the door, where Eijirou happily obliged because it was his loving husband's wishes. As he walked across the hall, he could hear the soft pitter patter of rain hitting the sides of his house. He yawned as he approached the door, the knocking sound seemed to be getting louder and louder by the second. "Yeah yeah I'm coming," He says as he unlocked the door to see who was out here at 3 a.m.

Eijirou honestly wasn't surprised to see Izuku Midoriya with a large suitcase, soaking wet in the rain. Izuku's normally green curls have been flattened by the water and his eyes were red and puffy. "Did he kick you out again?" Eijirou asked. Izuku didn't say anything, he just muttered something and scooted close to Eijirou, who wrapped his arms around the wet man.

"What happened," he whispered as they stood there, Izuku silently sobbing in his arms.

"He kicked me out for good this time," Izuku says, Eijirou was kind of taken back by the sudden burst of energy he gave out but continued to hug him. Eijirou knew that Izuku wasn't sad but instead he was mad, that was the only reason he was crying. He knew that he had been staying with his pothead boyfriend, that he was "dating." Of course Izuku probably didn't love him, Eijirou wasn't sure if he loved anyone he's dated for the past 10 years, which isn't a lot but he knew there was a pattern.

Eijirou led Izuku to the couch, "You can sleep here as long as you like until you can get another apartment, I'm sure Tetsutetsu won't mind." It was really late at night and he was sure they both had work the next day so he didn't bother asking about anymore of what happened. "You should dry yourself first or something, the bathrooms over there and when you're done, the towels are in the closet," Eijirou explains pointing towards the white door.

"Thank you Eijirou," Izuku sighs. "I'll tell you what happened tomorrow if you really want. I can see it in your eyes but you must be really tired right now, it's 3 a.m. after all, so go back to sleep. I'll try not to bother you," Izuku says, walking over to the bathroom.

When Eijirou finally laid back down next to Tetsutetsu,, the silver haired man turned towards him, yawned and whispered, "Who was at the door?"

"It was Izuku, his boyfrie- erm ex boyfriend kicked him out, he's gonna be gonna be here for a while," he muttered, turning over where he was lying on his stomach. He's noticed a pattern of relationships Izuku's been in since Hitoshi... It's obvious that Izuku never actually has real feelings for them, and ever since he left Hitoshi he's dated a couple dudes and that's it, never lasted long either.

-

Izuku let the water run down his face as he stood in front of the mirror inside Eijirou's bathroom. Fucking hell, he hated that he was homeless again. He didn't think that through and moved in with his douchebag boyfriend, Sero, who's fucking house smelled like weed. They had some hot sex though, he'd give him that.

But obviously he didn't love him, he liked him sure, he was pretty cool if you looked past his douchebag ways but love? No, not at all. Probably the reason why he got kicked out.

Izuku shed a couple angry tears for Sero but he wasn't going to try to get him back, not at all. Maybe it was like back in high school, he dated a guy, he couldn't remember his name. Well it was ten years ago after all, but he did remember that he did love him, the second person he's ever loved after Tomura, Izuku dated him just to mess with him but in the end fell for him. They would have stayed together, but since Izuku had college and other stuff, they couldn't be together.

Wait... His name was Hitoshi, he remembered now. The same man that would make out in the back of his old car with, the same guy that waited for his birthday so the two could have sex. Izuku's whole plan was to date him and break his heart since he was known as a "playboy" in high school. Ugh Izuku guessed he had a thing for assholes.

Izuku turned the knob off the sink after he realized that he'd left it running for quite a while and rubbed his eyes. Why was he thinking of his high school boyfriend at a time like this? It was so long ago and he hasn't spoken to Hitoshi since. What did his brain think he could achieve by resurfacing these memories, especially since his new "boyfriend" just kicked him out.

Oh well, Izuku slowly opened the bathroom door and exited, he didn't need any more of these annoying thoughts. Tomorrow he has work to do and apparently he has to "babysit" some new employee because he doesn't know shit. He has to "show him the ropes," whatever that means. But his boss's wish was his command so he couldn't say no.

-

Hitoshi sat in the middle of an almost empty burger parlor, it was the middle of the night, two days before he had to go to this new job he was hired at. His eyebags have gotten worse over the years and probably his fucked up sleep schedule was to blame.

There was a cheeseburger in front of him, his foot tapped on the floor as he ignored the food and scrolled on his social media. Hitoshi smiles at Kaminari's newest instagram post, the blond was in Arizona and posing in front of a cactus like it's the rarest thing to find in the world.

Hitoshi and Kaminari don't really talk anymore, sometimes he'll text him but most times they just like each other's posts and move on with their lives. Don't get him wrong, Hitoshi loved Kaminari and all, he would totally visit him if he could but the blond was jumping all around in different places. He and his girlfriend, Jirou had decided to travel the world together, they seemed to love each other so much.

Hitoshi sighed and laid his head on the table, if only he had someone. Someone like Izuku.

But he didn't.

What did he do wrong?

No Hitoshi, we're not going to start these thought's again, he aggressively thought to himself, grabbing the cheeseburger and taking a bite out of it. It's been 10 years he needed to fucking let it go, even if he never had a clue how Izuku really felt.

There he was again pining over a guy he hasn't seen in years. What? No, not pining. He couldn't call it that. It kinda seemed creepy. No just think. He's been thinking about a guy he hasn't seen in years.

Hitoshi shoved the cheeseburger down his throat, grabbed the fries and threw them away. The door jangled as he left the place and he felt a splatter of water fall on his nose.

Once again, it was raining. He never understood why it would always rain in this area. Some thoughts that would go through his mind to distract him from Izuku as Hitoshi climbed into his vehicle.

Hitoshi had just recently quit his last job, he only had it because he needed something to get him through the days. He yawned as he started the car, it was late and he needed to get home, he was fucking tired. Being an adult was boring and tiresome.

-

Izuku started the day off normally, his back ached from the terrible couch that he's been laying on. There were loud noises coming from the kitchen, he tilted his head to see Tetsutetsu in there with a cup of coffee in his hands. It seemed to be about 7 and the sun was shining brightly through the crack of the windows. Izuku squeezed his eyes shut, in a scratchy morning voice, he said, "Good morning bro."

Tesutetsu looked over to Izuku and smiled, Eijirou came into the room and looked over at Izuku who rubbed his eyes and yawned again. "Good morning Izuku."

"Hey," Izuku paused to yawn again, "I got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I hafta get to work now, there's a new dude I have to show around."

"That sounds interesting," Eijirou snorted, walking over to Izuku with a cup of coffee in his hands. "Hopefully this wakes you up a little more. Your eyebags are getting worse by the way."

"Haha I know," the freckled man said, taking the mug from his hands, "Hanta really picked a great day to kick me out huh. Probably gonna go bang one of his annoying friends he hangs out with. Fucker."

"Hey Izuku, it's fine. You have me and plus Sero wasn't the right choice for you. Even I could see that," Eijirou jokes, punching him lightly on the arm. "For now, staying here is the best option, and if ya want to pay me back just pay a quarter of the rent or something."

"Yeah of course, thank you so much, you're a lifesaver," Izuku says, wrapping his arms around Eijirou and pulling him into a hug. After that he chugged his coffee and grabbed some work clothes from his suitcase. "I gotta get to work now, I'll see you two later."

Izuku waved at Eijirou and Tetsutetsu as he disappeared into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later he emerged from the bathroom again with a grin on his face, "Now I'm going to work, haha." He turned on his heel and exited the room passing the couple who just smiled at Izuku.

Izuku hopped into the car and laid his head against the steering wheel, he was mentally exhausted and needed more comfort right now. He wasn't going to make Kirishima do that stuff though, he was too good of a friend. Hopefully he doesn't run into Sero any of these days, it would be really awkward. Pretty much running into any ex would be awkward. Ha, just imagine if he ran into Shinsou or something.

Izuku blushed at the thought and turned the key to turn the car on. It would be very unlikely to see him. That would be totally crazy.

He turned the radio on and connected his phone to the Bluetooth, he had enough of what they played on the radio, shuffling his music playlist is better. And plus if he was going to get in an accident, he'd go out listening to a good song, not shape of you.

The drive to work was longer than usual that day because of where Eijirou lived so Izuku was going to be a little late. Fuck, hopefully his boss doesn't verbally abuse him today because of that, and the fact that they had a new employee too.

Izuku's road rage had only gotten worse over time, flipping everyone off that cut in front of him and swearing at the pathetic loser that can't pull out to turn. He glared at the red car that cut in front of him and stuck his middle finger out, of course they didn't see. To Izuku's annoyance, they exited the same highway ramp and went the same way to work.

Rolling his eyes, Izuku followed behind the red car until he arrived at his work place where he pulled into the parking lot, losing the stupid red car that went on farther down the road. Funny, there was nothing up there, must have been lost.

Izuku climbed out of his car and entered the building, he got onto the elevator with some of his coworkers who barely talked to him and went to the 4th level. The door dinged as the three of them exited onto their floor.

"Midoriya!" His boss, who he didn't bother remembering his name, yelled at him. "Why the hell are you late? You know we have a new person joining us today!"

"I'm sorry, I erm... I had a rough night," Izuku sighed, looking away from the older man's eyes.

"Be thankful that he's also late today," the man rolled his eyes as his boss dragged him into the meeting room along with everyone else.

About five minutes later, Izuku's half asleep waiting for the newcomer when the door finally opens. His boss looks up and exclaims, "Hello! Looks like you're finally here."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I got a little lost earlier," The man's voice was familiar. It was a voice that he hasn't heard in years. Izuku didn't look up, he could only look away as his boss introduced this new man. "This is Shinsou Hitoshi, he will be starting to work here from now on!"

"Fuck," Izuku mutters not daring to look up at his ex boyfriend.

Sorry it took so long to come out. Lol it's been like 2 and a half weeks. Anyways...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...