"You're cute"-(Nick Goode rom...

By luvgooode

WARNING MATURE CONTENT Elizabeth is a quiet shadysider who's parents just wanted her to do something this su... More

Backround information
2-the devil bikini
3-the robbery
4- the kiss
5-the aftermath
6-color war attack
7-what are we
8
I have risen.

1-"youre cute"

1.8K 38 8
By luvgooode

Elizabeth's POV
It was around 10:00 am when I arrived at camp. Everyone had arrived at camp the day before so the activities had already started. I stepped off my bus and walked toward some tall blonde boy wearing an orange jersey and a whistle around his neck. "Uhm do you know where I can find a camp counselor named Kurt?" I asked politely.

"You're talking to him" he said smiling . "Oh well I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Beth". "Well I'm pleased to meet you Beth" he says sticking his arm out motioning for me to shake it. I extend mine hand out in return and shake his. "Do you know where cabin 5 is?" I ask while pulling my hand away. "Oh right it's that building right there" he says while pointing his index finger to a small cabin. He then hands me a small door key which I assume is the key to the cabin.

I take the key out of his hand, and wave goodbye. Once I have made it to the cabin door I unlock it with the key Kurt gave me and step inside. I set my bags down on the empty bed in a corner. I realized that I had no idea where or what everyone was doing so I took advantage of the free day I had ahead of me to decorate my half of the room.

My part of the room-

After I had finished decorating the half of the room I heard a loud bell ringing. Which I assumed that it meant whatever everyone was doing was over, and considering that it was almost dinner time I though it would be a good idea to go see what was going on. I stepped outside the cabin so see a bunch of kids walking into a building labeled "great hall". I followed the crowd of people into the great hall and while I was walking I bumped into someone. I spun around so fast my head almost came off. It was a young boy roughly my age (15) he had dark chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes that I could stare into for hours. I immediately apologized "oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry I didn't even see you!"

"No worry's" said the boy. His voice was soft and soothing. "I'm Nick Goode one of the counselors here". Oh crap. Of course the boy I thought was cute was a counselor. I didn't know much about this camp but from reading the panflets I knew there was a strict rule against campers and counselor dating. Which meant I had no chance. "I'm Elizabeth Johnson one of the campers here..." I said with immediate regret. How could I say something so stupid, he's a counselor he probably already knows I'm a camper! "Oh... that sucks for me, you're cute" he said while walking away toward the great hall.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Did he just call me cute?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 256 32
Being the sister of Phillipa Soo is cool especially when it means you can get a part in a hit new musical.
16.2K 397 15
A few months have passed, since Y/N escaped the Lab. She is at her worst condition, in pain and all bruised up. What will happen to Y/N? Will she sur...
2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
846K 86.3K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...