1-"youre cute"

Elizabeth's POV
It was around 10:00 am when I arrived at camp. Everyone had arrived at camp the day before so the activities had already started. I stepped off my bus and walked toward some tall blonde boy wearing an orange jersey and a whistle around his neck. "Uhm do you know where I can find a camp counselor named Kurt?" I asked politely.

"You're talking to him" he said smiling . "Oh well I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Beth". "Well I'm pleased to meet you Beth" he says sticking his arm out motioning for me to shake it. I extend mine hand out in return and shake his. "Do you know where cabin 5 is?" I ask while pulling my hand away. "Oh right it's that building right there" he says while pointing his index finger to a small cabin. He then hands me a small door key which I assume is the key to the cabin.

I take the key out of his hand, and wave goodbye. Once I have made it to the cabin door I unlock it with the key Kurt gave me and step inside. I set my bags down on the empty bed in a corner. I realized that I had no idea where or what everyone was doing so I took advantage of the free day I had ahead of me to decorate my half of the room.

My part of the room-

After I had finished decorating the half of the room I heard a loud bell ringing

After I had finished decorating the half of the room I heard a loud bell ringing. Which I assumed that it meant whatever everyone was doing was over, and considering that it was almost dinner time I though it would be a good idea to go see what was going on. I stepped outside the cabin so see a bunch of kids walking into a building labeled "great hall". I followed the crowd of people into the great hall and while I was walking I bumped into someone. I spun around so fast my head almost came off. It was a young boy roughly my age (15) he had dark chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes that I could stare into for hours. I immediately apologized "oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry I didn't even see you!"

"No worry's" said the boy. His voice was soft and soothing. "I'm Nick Goode one of the counselors here". Oh crap. Of course the boy I thought was cute was a counselor. I didn't know much about this camp but from reading the panflets I knew there was a strict rule against campers and counselor dating. Which meant I had no chance. "I'm Elizabeth Johnson one of the campers here..." I said with immediate regret. How could I say something so stupid, he's a counselor he probably already knows I'm a camper! "Oh... that sucks for me, you're cute" he said while walking away toward the great hall.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. Did he just call me cute?