3-the robbery

I woke up to ziggy shaking me yelling in my face. "WAKE UP WAKE UP CMON". "Alright alright I'm up.. what is it". I say while rubbing my eyes trying to adjust to the light. "We're going to get back at sheila for being a bitch to us yesterday" ziggy says proudly with a smug look on her face. "I'm in".

Me and ziggy head over to sheila's cabin. Ziggy peaks her head inside to make sure no ones there. While she looks through the cabin I keep watch for Sheila and her friends. Right when ziggy walks out of the cabin holding 10 dollars Sheila and her friends appear and they definitely see us.

"RUN ZIGGY" I yell. Me and ziggy sprint towards the woods. Then suddenly I got knocked over by something. Everything was kinda blurry. I heard ziggy screaming in the background but before I could get up to go help her I get picked up myself. By non other then Will Goode.

Sheila started talking abt a bunch of witch stuff but I wasn't really listening. Then I felt my body slowly lift from the ground. But I couldn't move my hands. They had hung me from a tree.

"You know they burned the witches" Sheila said as she grabbed a light out of her pocket. "Grab her legs".

One of the girls had taken ziggy back to sheila's cabin to do god knows what to her. Will grabbed my legs while Sheila approached me with the lighter. "ARE YOU CRAZY, LET ME GO". Sheila put the lighter against my arm and burned me. Then I heard a whistle.

Kurt and Nick were running towards us yelling. But Sheila and will didn't listen to them as they were running to us screaming "let her down now!" They took the ropes and put me up higher. Now my feet were dangling and I was at least 6ft off the ground. "she needs to be punished for her psycho behavior!" Sheila shouts while attempting to raise me higher.

But before she can Kurt grabs her and I fall into Nick's arms who had just happened to be standing beneath me.

It's like the whole world stopped. Are faces were centimeters apart.

Sry for the short chapter I'm so tired, ima try to work more on this tmr but idk

Make sure to vote😫!!!