8

1 year later

A lot has happened in the past year since that last day of camp. For starters I moved schools out of town.

Of course I still lived in shady side I just didn't have to put up with the bullshit of seeing other shady siders at school. My new school was normal, everyone just kept to themselves.

I hadn't made any new friends at school, and I hadn't kept in touch with any of the students at my last school. I was basically alone in my own world, but that was about to change really fast.

Today was the day I had to go back to camp nightwing. Just the thought of that made me ill for so many reasons.

"Honey you're going to be fine, camps not that bad"

"Uh yeah it is"

"Give me 3 good reason why camp is so terrible"

"Ok...... number 1, Sheila, number 2, Sunnyvalers, number 3, Nick Goode."

I hated the way his name fell so easily off the top of my tongue.

I hated him.

Or at least I thought...

2 hours later

My mom and I had finally arrived at camp night wing. I immediately saw Joan and hopped out of the car and ran as fast as I could towards her.

I wrapped my arms around her as she did the same.

"OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LIZ"

"I MISSED YOU TOO JOAN"

"Guess what"

"What"

"I banged kurt just so he would give us a cabin together"

"Holy shit no way"

"Yup, totally worth it though. We're gonna have the best time together"

I loved joan with all of my heart. Her smile could brighten up a whole room.

I was super pumped about sharing a cabin with joan this year. Not only is she an amazing friend she allways has weed. I decided I was just going to forget about the reason we were even sharing a cabin and focus on spending time with joan.

Me and joan had grabbed my suitcase and other bags and carried them to the cabin. Cabin 3.

After me and joan unpacked my things we put on our shady side counselor shirts and headed to the great hall.

After we sat down at a table and talked to the other shady side counselors I realized ziggy and Cindy weren't here.

"Where are the berman sisters"

"They decided not to come this year, something with there mom" Gary informed me.

"Oh...ok"

Kurt stepped up on the stage preparing for some big speech, but before he could start taking the door swung open.

Nick and Will Goode stepped inside.

I rolled my eyes at how they walked so tall with there dumb smirks. God I hated them.

They sat at the table right across from ours. I couldn't help but just stare at Nick. Does he even remember me.

"Liz cmon"

"Huh"

"Everyone is going outside and getting ready to greet the campers"

"Right sorry"

Kurt pointed to me and Nick.

"Johnson and captain Goode you two are going and scrubbing the algae on the docks before the campers go over there later today"

"You're kidding right" I said giving him a death stare. "Couldn't I just do it by myself"

Kurt just ignored what I was saying. I looked over at nick and he was flashing me a warm smile. The damn smile.

"Whatever"

I walked over to the docks with Nick trailing behind. Once I reached the dock I screeched to a hault.

"Holy shit..." nick whispered.

MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THIS ONE AND ITS REALLY SHORT!!!!

I love you guys so much!!!!!

What's your zodiac sign?

REMEMBER TO EAT BABES!!!