5-the aftermath

I woke up this morning with the thought of Nick Goode swirling in my mind. After our late night hookup would he stop talking to me? Is that all I was to him..a hookup?

I quickly got out of bed and put on some classic jean shorts and my shadyside shirt for color war. Once I left my cabin I immediately locked eyes with non other then Nick Goode.

He started to walk towards me, and as he did I slowly started to panic. What was I going to say.

He stopped right in front of me.

"Hey Liz, can we talk"

Oh no.

"Uh yeah sure" I say while I turn around and open my cabin door and motion for him to come inside.

"About last night..."

This was it. This was when he was going to tell me how much he regretted it.

"Was i your first"

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I stared at the ground in embarrassment.

"Uhm.......y-yeah".

"Oh".

Wtf does "oh" mean.

"Do u wanna be my girlfriend, but like on the down low.....ya know since it's like "not aloud"".

"Wait really.. I mean yeah totally!".

I could feel a huge smile appearing on my face.

He pulled me in for a hug. He was so warm and cozy. I loved it. He walked out the door waving bye at me. The smile still remained on my face. I couldn't believe it.

I was Nick Goode's girlfriend.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND THAT IT TOOK SO LONG
FOR ME TO PUT OUT

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

I LOVE YOU ALL SM💗