2-the devil bikini

It had already been two days since Nick Goode had called me cute. In that time period I had made a friend. Her name was Ziggy Berman and she just so happed to be sharing a cabin with me. Her older sister Cindy also shared the cabin with us but I don't really talk to her very much considering she's always with her boyfriend Tommy. Today everyone was supposed to go to the lake for the day. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with that but since when I was packing I didn't pay attention to what bathing suit I grabbed and it just so happen to be my sisters skimpy bikini. I wear bikinis offer when I swim but this one was different. When I wore it my whole butt was out. And I don't really have a big butt but it was big enough for people to notice in these bottoms. I finally sucked up enough courage to just wear the bathing suit.

Once I had stepped outside of the cabin I could already tell me and ziggy were getting stares. No not ziggy, I was getting stares. I tried to cover myself up as much as I could but nothing I did seemed to help. Then when me and ziggy finally made it to the lake. And that's when everything went wrong.

So apparently Nick has a younger brother who for some reason had the need to run up behind me and slap my ass.

"What the hell!" I said flustered. "What you didn't like it?" He said laughing at his so called funny joke. I didn't know what to do. Everyone was either staring at me with weird looks or staring at me and laughing.

Suddenly I felt a jacket fall down over my shoulders. It was Nick. It was like he put the jacket on me to cover me up. Like he cared for me...

"Will go to the hall now!" "Don't make me tell mom" he shouted. Everyone just started to disperse back into their own little groups instead of staring at me. Meanwhile Will was stomping his way to the great hall with a pouty face.

"Thank you" I said to Nick while giving him a small smile. "No problem". "Why are you wearing that anyways" he asked me while looking me up and down

I froze. I didn't know what to say. "Uhm..... I-uh grabbed the wrong swimsuit when packing" I said feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. "Here come with me" he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me next to him.

He opened the door to a cabin and dragged me in. I looked around the room and realized that it was his cabin. I look back over at him. He was digging through draws searching for something. "Here" he shouted while handing me swim trunks. "What's this for" I questioned. "for you to wear over your bathing suit bottoms" he said giving me a warm smile. I started to blush, and I could tell he noticed because I heard he let out a little laugh. "Thanks Nick, you really didn't have to though".

"Yes I did". "besides I don't want other guys looking and touching your ass....only I'm aloud to do that" he said with a smug smile.

my whole body went numb. WHAT TF DID HE JUST SAY I-

"Make sure the door closes all the way when you leave" he says while walking out the door.

I quickly put his swim trunks on, then run out the door after him. I was still shocked by what he had just said.

"Wait Nick" I shout. "Yes love" he says while turning around to face me. I could feel my whole face turn bright red. "Uh would u want to.....uhm w-walk with me back down to the lake" I say while looking at the ground to avoid him seeing my face while I'm flustered. "Sure thing" he says while grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him.

Once we made it back to the lake I met up with ziggy and Nick went off with his own friends. I still couldn't believe what he had said to me...

 I still couldn't believe what he had said to me

Liked by Nick.Goode and 575 others

Ziggy_shadysider- hey that's me next to you😫😭!!

Nick.Goode- cute swim trunks😉