7-what are we

Ima plug myself rq
Make sure to go check out my new book 'desire' for a treat🥴🍪😫❤️

I woke up to an empty bed, it had seemed Nick had already woken up and probably went to go help with color war.

There was only 3 days left of camp. What would happen to me and Nick after camp. Would he still date the weird shadysider. Or would he leave me to full fill his legacy.

I decided that I should probably get ready for the day. I went and put on my blue shady side shirt and some black ripped jean shorts.

I will admit that the shorts were in fact short alright, but I decided I need to live a little y'know, take some risks.

I was still embarrassed about the incident from yesterday, but I decide to move on and focus on the future, not the past.

Me and Cindy had become closer Ofer the past couple of days. Her and ziggy were the only real friends I had, well except for Joan.

Ziggy never showed up for breakfast that day so I sat with Cindy and the other shady side counselors.

Joan immediately offered for me to go smoke with her later and I refused. Normally I would except but I don't know how much Nick would like that.

As I was eating my eyes were wandering the room. "Looking for someone" Tommy asked as he sat at the table across from em and Cindy. "No just....looking".

The camp bell started ringing signaling for everyone to meet outside. I dumped my tray and headed out along with everyone in the great hall.

"Hey witch"

Oh god what does Sheila want now

"Hey...."

"Omg you are so lucky to have Nick" one of Sheila's followers blurted out.

HOW TF DO THEY KNOW THIS

"Uh w-what do you mean"

"Well I mean we saw you two in the woods yesterday during color war, such a shame you couldn't give him what he wanted...... but I guess it's okay considering I helped him out with that"

"What" my whole body froze. There no way Nick would do that, was that why he wasn't in my cabin this morning, because he ran off with this troll........there was no way.

"Better luck next time witch"

I could feel the tears about to flow out.

"Hey you okay"

"Yeah all good Cindy"

"Okay, uhm Nick is in our cabin......he said he's looking for you??"

"Oh okay thanks Cindy"

"No problem"

While I walked over to the cabin I thought to myself, is what Sheila and her friends said true, what if it is, what would I do.

I hadn't even realized that I was already standing at the door of the cabin. When I opened to door I could see nick waiting for me.

I was scared to open the door and face the truth.

Once nick noticed me he immediately started talking.

"Listen Liz I need to tell you something before you hear it from anyone else, and I'm so sorry about it-"

"You cheated on me with that sunny vale chick"

I could see the light in his eyes start to fade. I stared at my feet wait for a response.

I never got one. He just stood there in shock, it wasn't until I said something again.

"I think I'm gonna ask my mom to see if she can pick me up"

"What, why"

"Because I don't wanna be here anymore, not with the counselors, not with you, and ya'know I'm glad this happened because it would have just saved the heart break for the last day of camp"

"Liz...."

"Can you get out so I can call my mom"

"Please just let me-"

" I said get out....now"

"Okay..."

I waited till after he left to start crying. I manage to call my mom through the tears to come pick me up. I scrambled to put all my stuff back in there bags. I took down all my decorations. All that was left was for me to say goodbye.

I ran to try to find Cindy and ziggy. I found them in the science and nature building. Cindy tried to convince me to stay just 3 more days but I couldn't.

After I said goodbye I found Joan to do the same I had with ziggy and Cindy. She gave me the biggest hug, it felt like it lasted forever. I lived Joan, and Cindy, and ziggy........and nick.

After I said my goodbyes I grabbed my bags and went to the entrance. My mom finally made it to camp to pick me up. I loaded all my stuff in the car and took my last full look at camp night wing.

TYSM FOR READING, I LOVED MAKING THIS BOOK AND TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!

MAKE SURE TO EAT TODAY💗