4- the kiss

This was it. This was the moment I was going to kiss Nick Goode. It was like time had stopped. His eyes were staring into mine for what had felt like hours.

Then Kurt started yelling...

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" Nick immediately set me down. "You know what... I don't even wanna know" "you three head the the great hall, NOW" Kurt yelled while pointing at Sheila and her friends.

"Are you okay" Nick asked me sounding panicked. "Uh..yeah I'm fine" I say while trying to figure out what exact just happened.

3 hours later

It was about dinner time so I started to walk to the great hall with ziggy. Then suddenly I heard a boys voice calling my name. I immediately knew it was Nick. I told ziggy that I forgot something in the cabin and that I would catch up with her later.

"Liz come here I wanna show you something". He had never called me Liz before. Actually no one had.

"What is it Nick"
"Follow me" he says as he grabs my hand and starts pulling me behind him.
"Why are we walking towards the lake?"
"Because you and me are going swimming"
"But-"
"No excuses"

Once we made it to the lake he started to strip out of his clothes. "What are you doing?!" I say trying to hide how flustered I am. "What... you didn't expect us to swim in are clothes, did you?".

"Well no I guess... but I just thought-". He had already jumped in the water before I could finish.

"Get in the waters great" he demands. I sigh realizing that I had to get in with him. I slowly take off my T-shirt and when I'm finished I start to unbutton my pants.

What my undergarments look like-

Once I am fully undressed and I'm only  left in if my bra and underwear I start to walk to the end of the dock

Once I am fully undressed and I'm only left in if my bra and underwear I start to walk to the end of the dock. I sit down at the end of the dock and push my self in the water.

I looked around and realized Nick had disappeared. " Nick" "Ni-" I was interrupted by being pulled under water. I opened my Eyes to see that it was Nick. He grabbed my waist and pulled it towards his body. I wrapped me legs around his torso and my hands were around his neck.

I could feel both of his hands on my ass. One hand for each side. Then he moved both of his hands to my neck and pulled me in closer to him. Right then we arose from being underwater.

Then he kissed me.

The kiss was long and passionate. I moved my fingers through his hair frantically. He pulled my waist closer to his body. Then I started to realize that while we were making out he was swimming us to the dock.

He broke the kiss and pulled him self up on the dock. Then he positioned himself so that his feet were dangling in the water and he was facing me. He pulled me out of the water like I was as light as a feather.

We started to make out again. He started to kiss my neck and moved down my body. I push him so he's laying on the dock. I straddled him and started to resume the kiss.

"Wait" he said
"What"
"If we do this, we do it my way"
"Ok"
"First things first you don't call me Nick anymore..... it's daddy from now on"
"Ok"
"Liz.."
"Ok...daddy"
"Good girl, second thing......you are going to ride me"
"Sure thing"

I start to pull down the waist band of his boxers. Once I was finished I started to slowly take off my panties. Then he grabbed my waist and positioned my folds to his cock.

He stuck it in. I let out a small moan thrusting my back forward.

"Ok now be a good girl and ride"

I started to move my hips in a bouncing motion slowly. Then it got faster and faster.

I couldn't help myself and I started to moan loudly and I couldn't stop.

"D-daddy" I moaned.

"Good girl"

I almost came in just the spans of five minutes. It was so good.

"I'm almost there... keeps going" he grunted as I bounced on his dick over and over again

Finally he came. I could feel it inside of me. I let out a loud moan.

I rolled off of him and laid there next to him on the dock out of breath.

"Good job love..... good job...."

YALL THE SPICE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE