Spiderman Love of Amazons

By ahmadnazem

peter parker sent to another dimension where he will fund love and happiness. note: I was asked to do the st... More

Start
Arrival and Proposal
A New Day
Olympus
The challenge
Note
Wedding and Embaressment
The Next Day
Years Later
The Decision
The Truth
The Punishment
Meeting and New Family
Leaving the Island
Meeting
Gathering and Mission
Dates
616
Helping Hand
Lust and Bad Feeling
Godhood
Back Again
Idiotic Move Made by Idiots
Conversation
Fun
Humiliation part 2
Evil
What ?
special
lanterns

Humiliation part 1

4.1K 82 55
By ahmadnazem

Welcome to a new chapter, I hope you like it.

In the norse pantheon world, the battle between gods and humans was about to begin, the gods have chosen to destroy mankind, however unknown to them today would be the day they would get a rude awakening.

God : prepare for extermination you shity humans.

God 2 : today you will all die.

Heimdall : WELCOME ALL OF YOU TODAY THE BATTLES THAT WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF HUMANITY WILL BEGIN, FIRST UP WE HAVE....

Heimadall was interupted when in a flash peter appeared while radiating power that would make all the gods of that universe combined look like ants, those who sensed his power were barely able to breath at all. Peter then snatched the speaker from the norse god and kicked him into the arena.

Peter : welcome weak gods, I am the great weaver, the master of fate and the god of many things peter parker, many of you probably have never heard of me which is to be expected, after all  I rarely visit dimensions that have such weak beings like yourself, now before I continue I will share with you some things that will probably shock you.

Peter then transfered the knowledge of the multiverse and his existence, how their dimension had very weak gods compared to others and the powers he himself had and how he killed the ares and zeus of his dimension who were both vastly superior to this dimension's zeus and ares making many gods and goddesses tremble while some looked on in anger and disblief.

God 3 : you lying son of...

The god in question exploded in a shower of blood drenching those beside him in blood.

Peter : anyone else wants to say something ?

The divine beings were all too scared to say anything.

Ares : my lord what are you doing in this dimension ?

Peter : you see I heard about this tournament and I found myself quite angry, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO EXTERMINATE HUMANITY YOU GARBAGE.

The humans looked at peter with hope, some even began to pray for him.

Shiva : but they are sinful beings, they polute the oceans, kill each other and many other things.

Peter : oh did zeus not rape many women in the past, did poseidon not kill his brother admas in the past, how many gods and goddesses here are not guilty of lust and evil acts, the answer can probably be counted on one hand.

The divine beings did not say anything, they knew that any word against peter would lead to their destruction.

Peter : so I have decided to change the rules of this ragnarok.

Zeus : what do you mean ?

Peter : easy, I have chosen warriors from the multiverse that will represent humanity, if they lose you can all do what you want, but if the gods lose then all those who voted for humanity to be destroyed will be killed, a fair trade if you ask me.

This drew smiles upon humanity while the majority of the gods trembled in fear, before they could protest however peter spoke.

Peter : if you decline my mercy then the gods will be destroyed. So choose quickly before my patience end.

The gods looked down but still held hope that they could win.

Odin : we accept.

Peter : very well, thor son of odin come to the stage now, I know you will go first so come on.

The red haired god came out to the arena and threw his hammer and peter who caught it then destroyed it making many shake in their boots.

Peter : try that again and your entire pantheon will be destroyed thunder god. Now I will repair your toy since you will need all the help you can get against your opponent.

Peter then snapped his fingers and repaired mjolnir, then he threw at thor who was still stnned making it hit him in the face.

Peter : now for his opponent, he is not human but has the soul of one, he has lost his world and family and while he had become a villain, in the end he proved he is a hero, this man teaches us that it is never too late to change sides and that there is good in all of us, give it up for superboy prime.

A man with flew out wearing a blue suit with an S in the middle, he smiled at the humans cheering for him especially his adoptive parents and girlfriend laurie

Superboy prime : thanks for calling me here peter and for everything you did for me like bringing back my parents and my earth, I know I did many bad things ....

Peter : in the end you owed up to your mistake and became a hero, now finish this quickly please.

Superboy : with pleasure.

Thor : I expected something more than a boy.

Superboy : and I expected to fight a god, not a girly god who dresses like a woman to get his weapon back from giants.

This made all the humans laugh while gods began to insult superboy prime.

Heimadall : may the first round of ragnarok begin.

The two oponents looked at each other before walking forward until they were infront of each other.

Thor : I will kill you boy.

Superboy : like you can, better men and women  have tried.

Thor swung his hammer at superboy with all his strength only for it to be caught by the kryptonian who looked dissapointed.

Superboy : is that all ? I have been hit harder by the flash family

Superboy the punched thor in the face sending him flying  to the pillars, the god's face now looked deformed, his teeth were all broken, and he seemed to be missing an eye, he was also bleeding.

Superboy then threw the hammer of the god away.

Those who were watching could not believe what they were seeing, thor the strongest god in asgard was wounded to this degree by a simple punch.

Odin : GET UP BOY ! DON'T HOLD BACK.

God 4 : lord thor do not give up. We are depending on you.

Loki : brother get up.

Ares : I can't believe this, thor is down.

Zeus : it would seem that the great weaver has some very strong warriors. Damn him if it weren't for him we would have had this fight in the bag. Though it is weird.
Looking at peter who simply smiled mockingly making zeus angry.

Hermes : are you wondering how a mortal can harm a god without a divine weapon.

Zeus : yes.

Brunhilde : I can answer that.

Odin : explain valkyrie.

Brunhilde  : well all of you will die soon so what the heck, peter told me that since our reality is lower than that of those fighters they can easily harm us since they belong to another plane of existence. I am quite happy that you will soon dissapear, you are quite a pain in the ass.

Loki : do you realize what you have done girl ? You may have brought the extinction of the gods.

Brunhilde : like you wanted to do to humans, it's not nice when the roles are reversed.

Buddah : hmm, seems that thor is struggling.

Aphrodite : though that boy does look good.

Laurie : good job clark, show that god why you are one of the strongest beings in the multiverse.

Jerry : you can do it son

Naomi : be careful.

Peter : you know many lost hope in him but the truth is he was just a boy who lost his world, though I must admit his strength is abnormal, his punches are able to alter reality itself, he can move planets as if they were chess pieaces amd much more, thankfully I got to him before a maniac can.

Back in the fight thor removed his gloves that limited his strength and ran at prime who took a deep breath and blew ice form his mouth making the god trip. He then noticed the hammer making some noise and turned

Thor : you are finally awake, now I can...

Unfourtanetly for the god prime sent a powerful laser beam at the hammer destroying it.

Prime then flew full speed through the stunned thor ripping him in half and killing him.

The divine beings looked in despair as the strongest god in asgard was crushed like an ant, they wanted to pray for help but who would save them ?

Heimadall : the winner of the first bout of ragnarock is humanity's representive superboy prime.

The humans cheered in happiness while the gods began to cry having lost someone they valued.

Peter : you did well.

Prime : thanks though next time give me a challenge.

Peter : i promise I will.

Prime : now if you will excuse me, laurie and I have a date.

Back with the gods they were all having a meeting.

Loki : it would seem thor lost.

Zeus : indeed he did. The young man was stronger than thor.

Shiva : OLD MAN DO YOU NOT SEE THE CONSEQUENCES, WE MAY ALL BE DESTROYED.

Zeus : yes I understand.
Sipping his tea.

Zeus inflated his body angrily.

Zeus : forgive me shiva but I ask that I fight next.

Shiva : are you crazy old man ? No way.

Zeus : I said I will fight next.
Unleashing a powerful aura.

Shiva : fine but you owe me.

Zeus : thanks, now it is time to show humanity the might of the gods.

Heimadall : now the time for the next round has come, first we have the hero whose power came from hard work, he searches for a challenges in his world but he has become too strong, will he fall today ? Let us find out, give it up for saitama.

Saitama : let us finish this fast, I heard that my cupons expire tomorow.

Genos : sensei crush that god.

Tatsumaki : baldy you better not lose.

Fubuki : you can win this.

The gods seeing him were filled with hope, he did not look very strong, they hoped the next fight will be theirs to win.

Hermes then came out and began to play the violin, zeus then came out and began to dance.

Heimadall : he is a god among gods, the person who overthrew his father kronos, he sends all things he dislikes to the void and weilds the power of creation, zeus the king of olympus.

The introduction was filling the gods with hope and making rhe humans dispair, so peter decided to add some things.

Peter : AND THE GOD WHO CAN'T KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS EVEN THOUGH HIS DICK ISN'T BIGGER THAN AN INCH AND HE NEEDS 5 WHOLE BOTTLES OF VIAGRA TO KEEP IT UP FOR 4 MINUTES. NO WONDER HERA IS ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD.

This made the humans burst out laughing, even some goddesses began to laugh, many gods refrained from laughimg too scared of zeus to do anything ,zeus glared at peter who just smiled for ruining his introduction.

Brunhilde and geir were holding each other laughing so much that tears began to leak out of their eyes.

Brunhilde : HAHAHAHA, it is even funnier knowing that it is true.

Geir : so it isn't rumours after all.

Back to the fight

Saitama : old man are you sure you want to fight, you look sick, better go to the retirement home.

Zeus : oh, it would seem that you can talk big boy, I can't wait to crush you.

Peter : may the match begin.

Zeus quickly grew and punched saitama who dodged the attack, zeus then gave a barrage of attacks all which were also dodged by the bald human.

Zeus : meteor fist

Easily saitama blocked all the attacks that came his way.

Zeus : is that all you can do ? Dodge and block.

Saitama : no I can punch as well.

Saitama gave zeus a punch that almost killed him and sent him flying.

God 1 : who is that human ?

God 2 : impossible did lord zeus lose.

Ares : those idiots, the old man won't lose easily.

Zeus got up and dusted himself, he now had many wounds and was bleeding a lot.

Zeus : good attack, though I don't feel any hatred in your attack, tell me why do you fight ?

Saitama : I am a hero for fun.

His response was not what was expected, many thought he was a hero to protect the innocent and save them.

Geir : that is underwhelming.

Peter : not every hero needs a tragic backstory, saitama while he is not like any usual hero does protect the innocent and help those in need.

Zeus : I see, I was stupid to think I can defeat you like this, now I will show you my true strength.

Zeus's flesh began to compress and soon his new form appeared.

saitama : old man you really need to eat more.

Zeus wasted no time in attacking while saitama returned the attacks with his.

Saitama : consecutive normal punches.

Hermes : that human is intresting, though with how father is injured, the state he is in will only last 7 minutes.

Ares : hermes this fight is too beautiful.

Hermes : yes brother.

Shiva : OLD MAN YOU BETTER NOT LOSE.

Peter : HEY SAITAMA END THIS NOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU 10000 $

Saitama : ok, serious punch.
Clenching his fist and giving zeus his mightiest blow making zeus explode and the gods begin to cry.

Heimadell : the winner of the second round of ragnarok is humanity's saitama.

The humans clapped and began to mock the gods who were crying, humanity all began to cheer saitama's name.

Saitama : well better go home and cash my coupons.

He was however tackled by a crying genos and fubuki.

Genos : I knew you could do it sensei.

Fubuki : you showed them.

Saitama : let us go back home, this was boring.

Peter : IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE GODS HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER STEP TO THEIR EXTINCTION, WILL THE NEXT FIGHTER PROVE HIMSELF WORTHY OR WILL HE ALSO LOSE, FIRST UP, For THE GODS WE HAVE THE GOD OF WAR WHO ALWAYS LOSES ARES WHILE HUMANITY HAS THE MAN WHO MURDERED MOST OF THE OLYMPIAN GODS IN HIS DIMENSION AS WELL AS SOME NORSE GODS KRATOS THE TRUE GOD OF WAR.

Kratos : ARES YOUR BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED ON THIS DAY BY MY HANDS.

Ares : you dare call yourself the god of war in my presence, I will teach you respect mortal.

Boy * arteus * : FATHER DESTROY THAT GOD.

Calliope : you destroyed olympus, you can handle a single god.

Lysandra : you can do it honey.

Faye : show them the power of the true god of war.

Peter : you know I am happy that I can help kratos get his family back, but I wonder how he handles his women, I don't know how I handle mine.

As soon as the match started kratos rushed at ares driving him through many pillars while the god tries to resist.

Kratos then threw ares away  sending him flying away. Ares uses his divine strength to lift a giant rock and throw it at kratos who summoned a shield and destroyed the boulder

Flames engulfed kratos as his spartan anger took control at seeing the person who killed his family, he ran at ares bringing out the blade of chaos and began to swing them around at ares who tried to dodge every attack.

Finally ares could no longer dodge and his eye was slashed leaving a scar, he blocked an attack with his shield and his lance was engulfed in flames.

Ares : take this my ultimate technique, WRATH OF THE SPARTANS.

The fire lance flew at kratos with great speed who dodged the attack.

Kratos : you dare ruin spartas name on a weak technique like that.

Kratos ran at ares and began a barage of punches leaving ares black and blue.

Finally ares collapsed on the ground unable to move, kratos got on his back and ripped his head off killing him.

Kratos : BEWARE DIVINE BEINGS FOR THE TIME OF THE GODS HAS COME TO AN END.

His roar was heard by all the gods who looked up in despair  yet again they have lost and yet again they moved closer to extinction.

God 5 : what will we do ?

God 4 : we are dead.

Goddess 7 : maybe if we beg forgiveness we can survive.

God 4 : we are gods, we do not beg for anything.

Poseidon : enough I will no longer stand this.

Heimadall : it would seem that humanity's chosen are powerful, the next representive of the gods is perfection itself, he is the brother of zeus and one of the olympians, he is the tyrant of the seas poseidon.

A blond man who had a neutral expression came out.

Peter : now this is interesting, the next battle will be a battle of father vs son, give it up for the bane of kronos, gaia, monsters and giants, he is the demigod who rose to godhood the son of poseidon, perseus jackson.

Many women looked at him with lust though he did not care and only looked at poseidon seriously.

Poseidon : disgusting, how could I have an imperfect being as a son.

Percy : perfect ? Allow me to tell you this not even gods are perfect, this is something I learned when I was a demigod, gods make mistakes, they can be cruel but today I am here to recitify the mistake of the gods in this dimesion and save humanity because no matter what I will never forget my human mother and that I too was once part human.

Poseidon : you filthy trash, I will destroy you and make you forgotten.

Percy brought out a sword and smirked.

Percy : come on old man, I am waiting.

Poseidon used his trident and bagan to send many thrusts at percy who blocked them with ease while smiling.

Poseidon : demeter.

A torrent of water surrounded percy and the many images of poseidon came to life all weilding a trident, percy laughed and stopped time then got out of the attack range, when the attack ended poseidon was surprised to see that he hit nothing at all. Suddenly he heard a sound from behind him.

Percy : I am right here.

Too late, percy swung his sword and drew blood from poseidon who could hardly believe it.

The tyrant of the seas sent a torent of water at percy who laughed and controlled the water that came at him.

Percy : idiot I am a god with a water domain, you can't hurt me using the sea.

Percy then manipulated the earth itself making it hard for poseidon to move, he then made wind surround his sword and sent wind blasts that depacitated poseidon and made him headless.

Percy : puny god.

Geir : it would seem that there are some decent gods out there.

Brunhild : it also seems that humanity has this in the bag.

The end

Did you like it ?

Who will win ?

Who are the next representives ?

Will humanity win ?

What will happen to the gods ?

What will peter do in the future ?

Rate /10

Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 58 41
Secrets gets spilled. Peter Parker gets kidnapped. Can he ever escape all the bad in his life? Will he ever get justice? New mysteries. Will he ever...
3K 117 22
Peter Parker and y/n, strangers to friends, friends into lovers to strangers again?
48.7K 969 31
IN THIS STORY YOU ARE REBORN AFTER DIEING IN A ACCIDENT AND THAT UNIVERSE IS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE AND HERE YOU ARE THE SPIDER MAN AND YOU KNOW THE STO...
55K 879 41
๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ...