The Popular Couple [Larry Sty...

由 MIWAmanda

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder; the popular high school couple that everyone talked about. It was like p... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Coach's Assistant
Chapter 2 - Not a Party Guy
Chapter 3 - Teach Him a Lesson
Chapter 4 - Overthinking
Chapter 5 - Tutor
Chapter 6 - Temper Tantrum
Chapter 7 - Lunchtime Drama
Chapter 8 - Saturday
Chapter 9 - Threats
Chapter 10 - Secrets
Chapter 12 - Revealations
Chapter 13 - Best Day Ever
Chapter 14 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 15 - Rough Days
Chapter 16 - Reality
Chapter 17 - Vibrations
Chapter 18 - Messy
Chapter 19 - Distractions
Chapter 20 - Crazy
Chapter 21 - Drunk
Chapter 22 - Mouth Runner
Chapter 23 - M I N E
MOVED

Chapter 11 - Changes

4.5K 109 90
由 MIWAmanda

Chapter 11 - Changes
Harry's POV

I couldn't help but be mad at Louis, and Liam was helping to fuel my fire of anger.

"I would say I can't believe Louis did this, but it sounds just like something he would do." Liam said. "He's the same dick he became two years ago."

"I think you're right." I admitted. This whole time I'd been defending Louis, but now I didn't know if this whole time he'd just been pretending.

"I'm really sorry, Harry." Liam said. He had kept my secret this entire time, and I was thankful for that.

"I think it's pretty clear now that you're the only person I can trust."

* * *

I had gotten remarks about being gay throughout the whole week. I was called fag by Zayn and his friends so many times that I lost count. I had been ignoring Louis most of the week, but I was beginning to feel bad. The more he bothered me, the more I started to believe this was Eleanor, and not him.

"Harry," Louis shouted, as I walked down the hallway.

I turned around to see that he was running towards me. "I know you've been ignoring my texts, but can we talk please?"

I let out a sigh, and nodded. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for, Harry? You have no reason to apologize." Louis stated.

"For ignoring you, and not believing you."

"Don't worry about it." he said, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I'm really sorry about what happened. If I knew what your text said, Eleanor would have never read it. I know my apology doesn't change things, but I wanted you to know how bad I feel."

"There's nothing you could've done," I said. "I'm sorry for treating you like it was your fault."

"I told you, you have no reason to apologize." he said. "I'm just glad you're not mad at me anymore."

Louis stepped closer to me, and surprised me by wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm really glad we're friends," Louis said, as he let go.

"Uh.. Me too!" I said nervously.

* * *
Louis' POV

"How's the little fag doing, Lou?" Zayn asked at lunch. "You know, since you're hugging him in the halls and all."

"Fuck off." I muttered, as I ate my hamburger.

"No, I mean, there's clearly something going on there."

"Why don't you find something better to do than harass people?" I asked. "I have a girlfriend, and just because I hugged Harry doesn't mean there's something going on. I'm just a good friend, who thought that my friend in need deserved a hug."

"Where have you been, Lou? Because last I remember, you were the one who told everyone his big secret."

"I already told you that wasn't true."

"But who else would it be?"

I wasn't going to get Zayn involved in my business, so I just didn't answer. Niall cleared his throat to try and clear the air, but it didn't help much.

I avoided eye contact with Zayn for the rest of lunch, to prevent him from continuing.

I waited for Eleanor to sit down, so I could tell her I was leaving.

"Hey baby," she said, pecking my lips.

"Hey, I'm gonna get going." I said, quietly to her.

"Why?"

"I'll talk to you about it later," I said, kissing her again.

I walked around the hallway, passing time until the bell was going to ring. I spotted Harry at his locker, and decided to stop.

"Hey, Harry."

"Oh, hi Lou." he replied, moving some books from the top of his locker to his backpack.

"I was thinking, and can I come over tonight?"

"To study?"

"Uh, yeah. To study." that wasn't really what I had in mind, I just thought we could both use a friend right now.

"Sure, if you think you need the extra help."

"I'll come by around 5."

* * *

I knocked on Harry's door, waiting for him to open it. I twirled my car keys around on my finger as I waited.

"Oh, hey Lou." Harry said, when he opened the door. "Sorry, I was just making dinner. My mom said she'd be home late tonight."

"It smells good."

"It's just pizza."

"My favorite." I said, with a smile.

"Great, you can eat with me if you want." he said, walking into the kitchen. "So, what did you want to study?"

"Well.." I started, "I was thinking we could do something other than study."

"Like what?" Harry asked, sounding so clueless.

"Well we're friends now, aren't we?" I asked. "Can't we just hang out?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I just thought you were focused on getting your grades up."

"I am, I just thought that you could use a friend right now." I pointed out, "and I really wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Louis, you don't need to feel sorry for me." he stated.

"A good friend would."

Harry smiled, and mumbled a thanks.

The timer for the pizza went off, and Harry pulled it out of the oven, setting it on the table. He used a pizza cutter to slice it into triangles. We each grabbed a plate, and put two slices on them. "i was watching a movie in the living room, is that okay?" Harry asked.

"Sounds good to me." I said, as we headed into the living room. Harry hit play on a movie called 'Homefront'. After watching for a bit, I discovered it was an action movie.

"Wow Harry, I never pictured you as an action kind of guy."

"Why not?!"

"I don't know," I said with a shrug, "you just seem so innocent and too book smart for this kind of stuff."

🌟Harry's POV🌟

Innocent.

This night was getting stranger and stranger each moment. First, Louis came over to do something other than study. I know he feels bad because of what happened, but he was just acting weird.

Now he called me innocent. What does that even mean? I know what I thought it meant... but that's not right.

"Lou?" I asked. It had been about 45 minutes since his comment about that.

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean when you called me innocent?" I asked.

"Just that it didn't seem like you'd be into any violent action movie. Why?"

"No reason."

"Well, there has to be a reason." he stated.

"I was just wondering." I said, averting my eyes to the screen again.

A little while after that, there was a knock on my door. As I looked out the window to see who was there, I spotted Liam.

I walked up to the door and opened it. "Hey, Liam."

"Hey," he said, stepping in. "Oh." he said, once he spotted me. "I didn't know you had company."

"It's okay, you can come in." Harry said.

"No thanks," he said, stepping out.

_______________________
Hey guys. Sorry I don't update all the time. Sometimes it's hard to find the time. I hope you're as excited for this story as I am.

-Amanda Styles ❤️ [4/5/15]

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

286K 9.9K 25
Harry and Louis divorce, this is a story of how they come back together.
Louis || l.s 由 so

同人小说

41.6K 1.7K 23
17-year old Harry thinks he's got it all figured out until he falls for a guy named Louis who has nothing to lose.
258 22 9
Harry gets kicked out of home for being gay and moves in with a whirlwind of people. He's faced with living with a bully Zayn, mischievous Niall and...
35.1K 781 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...