Beyblade Burst: Shasa's Journ...

Af Dablitfam23

Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dull... Mere

Shasa Guten
BC Sol Training
Talk With Kris
Cosmic Saturn
Power Of A Sparking Bey
Siblings Of Valt Aoi
Shasa VS Toko
Xander's Dojo
Xander's Training
Shasa VS Xander
Trip To New York
The Raging Bulls
Shasa VS Shu Part 1
Shasa VS Shu Part 2
Trip To The Sparking Arena
Valt VS Lane Part 1
Valt VS Lane Part 2
Reunited
Valt VS Shasa
New Rival and Friend
Shasa VS Tomoka
Shards Shirosago
Shasa VS Shards
Lui Shirosagi
Shasa VS Lui
Dante Koryu
Happy Valentines Day!
Rantaro Kiyama
Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards
The World Champion
Ranking Up
Challenge From Lane
Broken Bonds
Surge Saturn
The Sun Bladers
Limit Breakthrough
Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch
Free De La Hoya
Mirage Fafnir
Aiger VS Shasa Rematch
Infinite Achilles
Preparing For The World League
Beyblade World League
The First Round Part 1
The First Round Part 2
The Battle Royal
The Second Round Part 1
The Second Round Part 2
The Semi-Finals
Train Hard! Defeat Valt!
Finals! Shasa VS Valt!

Final Spark!

2.9K 52 60
Af Dablitfam23

     Valts mouth was open and his eyes were widened. Did Shasa actually just say that? Valt then began to feel warmth in his cheeks and a dark blush became visible. He was literally speechless. A friend that he knew for so long just admitted to being in love with him. Valt then showed a smile on his face.

"Huh?" Was all Shasa could say, when she said that, she suddenly felt nervous as if Valt was going to reject her. But much to her surprise, Valt held a grin on his face and held up Brave Valkyrie.

"How about, after this battle, I'll give you my response? I'm just having fun." Valt said with a cheerful smile and Shasa couldn't help but smile which turned into a smirk and held up Surge Saturn.

"You got it!" Shasa agreed.

"Third Battle!"

Shasa decided to keep Saturn in defense mode, if it worked the first time, it'll work the second time.

Valt decided to keep Valkyrie in three sword mode and both bladers have gotten into their launching positions.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily and quickly, Valkyrie's driver hit the outer ring of the stadium and sped up right behind Saturn at the speed of light.

"What!?" Shasa yelled in shock.

"Send her flying! Brave Sword!" Valt yelled.

CLASH

And quickly, Saturn has been sent flying into the air onto the ramps to which Saturn went up and raced back down towards the stadium.

"Get your payback! Surge ThunderBolt!" Shasa yelled.

Saturn jumped from the ramp and was flying towards Valkyrie.

CLASH

Now, Valkyrie was sent into the air sky high.

"VALKYRIE!" Valt powered up as his blue aura surrounded him and summoned Brave Valkyries avatar and Valkyrie safely landed on the stadium and raced towards the storm plate.

"Alright! Here we go!" Valt cheered.

The storm plate helped Valkyrie gain speed and raced around the stadium and pass Saturn multiple times which caught Shasa off guard and then Valkyire jumped onto the upper deck of the stadium.

"Alright! Here we go! Brave Flash!" Valt yelled and Valkyrie jumped from the upper deck of the stadium and raced towards Saturn.

CLASH

BURST

Shasa gasped as she saw Saturn burst right in front of her eyes.

"Brave Valkyrie with a burst finish! Valt Aoi wins! The score is 2-1!" The referee announced and the crowd began to cheer.

"We couldn't expect anything less from our very own wonder boy! We pulls it off like it was nothing!!!" Hanami announced.

"That was awesome!" Cuza said as he gripped his fist in happiness.

"I wouldn't expect anything less." Rickson said with his arms crossed.

"Alright bud! Just one more point and you'll win!"  Rantaro said.

"Alright! You turned it around bro!" Toko cheered.

"You can do it, big brother!" Nika cheered on.

Shu smiled down at the sight, he could see just how much fun Valt is having, but there seems to be more feelings in this match.

"You'll get him on the next one!" Tomoka cheered on for Shasa.

"You can do it! Just need to focus!" Shards yelled down.

Shasa placed her beyblade back together as she was lost in her own mind, Man, Valt sure is a strong blader...no wonder he's called number one. And Shasa grinned as she looked at Valt.

"I just gotta say, I've had plenty of awesome opponents, but battles with you are just the most fun!" Shasa said and Valt smiled back.

"I agree! This is the most fun I had in a long time." Valt responded.

The crowd suddenly fell silent, as they awaited for the fourth match to be announced.

Saturn...let's go with attack mode. Whether I win or lose, I'm gonna give it my all from the very moment we launch our beys. Shasa thought to herself as she changed Saturn into attack mode.

Valkyrie, we're gonna stick with three sword mode. It's our strongest mode yet and I'm planning on going all out. Valt thought and locked his beyblade onto his launcher.

"Fourth Battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions. Then, both bladers have been taken into a white abyss. Nothing was there, no stadium, no crowd. Complete focus. Both bladers looked at each others eyes, the fire to win.

Saturn? Let's do this! Shasa thought to herself as she felt Saturns avatar behind her.

This is it, Valkyrie! Valt thought to himself as he felt Valkyries avatar behind him.

Valt...from that very day you became champion, I've trained a lot and a lot, and I kept on blading. I wanted to defeat you and I got the push I needed to get back on track...I won't ever forget the memories we had together. But in the ring, I have to take you down. Shasa thought to herself.

Shasa... I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd come this far very fast...I guess it all happened so quickly, I felt like I should've noticed this for a while but I got scared and instead of talking to you...I just kept it inside. But now, after what you've told me. From this very moment, I have my answer. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait a bit longer after I win this battle! Valt thought to himself.

Silence

"Ready? Set!"

"3!" Both bladers spun around.

"2!" Both bladers stomped their feet.

"1!" Both threw their bodies and launchers forward.

BLAST OFF, SHASA!

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning came out of their launchers like fireworks and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily, causing both bladers to break out of their white abyss.

Quickly, both beyblades began sending a barrage of attacks towards each other, using the storm plate to their advantage.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

"Alright! Rush Shoot!"

VALT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

"Go! Surge Shoot!"

SHASA! LET'S GO!

Both bladers could hear their avatars speaking to each other.

"VALKYRIE!"

"SATURN!"

Both bladers powered up, having their resonance/flare, surrounding them and summoning their beys avatars.

"Here we go! Brave Flash!"

"Go for it! Surge Distortion!"

KA-BOOM

A huge explosion filled the stadium and everyone could see the avatars clashing above them. Both bladers were roaring out to their beyblades and then, both beys pulled back and Saturn hit the stadium walls, causing it to fly into the air, catching Valt off guard.

"What!?"

"Now! Surge ThunderBolt!"

CLASH

Now, Valkyrie has been sent into the air and landed on the upper ramp, but quickly, Saturn used the storm plate to gain speed and shoot itself towards Valkyire.

"You aren't getting away! Surging Volt Overdrive!"

CLASH

Saturn was attack Valkyrie from behind, following it up and down the ramp. Valt gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Yeah, there you go! Push it back!" Shasa encouraged her beyblade.

"There you go! Just keep it up!" Shards now stood up, cheering for Shasa.

"You can do it!" Tomoka cheered.

"Go! Sis!" Honey shouted from above.

CLASH

Now, Saturn has caused Valkyrie to hit the stadium walls, but Saturn wouldn't let Valkyrie go. But, because of the rubber springs on the blades-

"Break through! Valkyrie!" Valt shouted.

Valkyrie was able to recoil from the stadium and push Saturn to the side while Valkyrie got caught in the eye of the storm plate.

Now, Shasa had her flare raging around her.

"HAAAAAAA! SATURN!!!" Shasa shouted and Saturn sped up racing around the stadium causing it's flare to rage around and past her.

"AHHHHHHH! VALKYRIE!!!" Valt shouted and his blue aura surrounded Valkyire as it used it's driver to speed around the stadium along with Saturn.

It was like two glowing orbs were surrounding the ring of the stadium before both of them sparked a damaging pathway behind them and met towards the center with the help of the storm plate.

"BRAVE SWORD!"

"LIMIT BREAK: SURGE!"

CLASH

A huge explosion filled the arena and lightning shot out of the stadium causing everybody to cover themselves from the light and winds. The wind was so strong that it caused both bladers to be blown down onto the ground.

BURST

Both bladers heard the sound of a bey bursting, but they couldn't tell which one. When the smoke cleared and everything seemed clean, Valt then looked up to see Valkyrie landed in front of his legs in whole.

Shasa looked up and her eyes widened when she saw Saturns layer, disc and driver land in front of her legs.

"Brave Valkyire with a burst finish! The score is 4-1! Valt Aoi is the winner!"

The crowd felt silent, everyones mouth was open and their eyes were widened, everybody needed to take in on what just happened but Hanami was able to recover quickly from it.

"AND THAT'S IT! SATURN HAS JUST SUFFERED A BURST FINISH! OUR CHAMPION IS VALT AOI!"

It became night time by the battle was over and fireworks began to fly and pop into the air and inside, confetti flew from the air.

"You did great out there, Shasa! Awesome job!" Tomoka cheered, even though she lost, Shasa was really close to victory.

"We gotta up our game." Shards whispered to herself but Tomoka heard it and she couldn't agree more.

"That was an awesome battle!" Both Aiger and Dante cheered.

"They both broke through their limits!" Hikaru and Hyuga said to each other while Lui was bursting out in laughter and Shu, Free and Lane had smiles on their faces as Silas, Rantaro, Ranjiro and Wakiya all had grins on.

"Way to go, bro!!!" Both Toko and Nika cheered.

"You did awesome out there, sis!" Honey yelled down.

"Well done, Shasa. I'm proud of how far you came." Kris said with a smile and Raul was next to her, laughing in joy.

Shasa was still sitting on the ground, but she was now placing her beyblade back together and when she did, she smiled at it.

"Thank you, partner. I couldn't ask for anything more." Shasa said and then she heard footsteps in front of her. She looked up to see Valt, standing there with a smile.

"That was an awesome battle!" Valt said with a grin which surprised Shasa, but she smiled and nodded.

"It was the best one I ever had!" Shasa said and Valt grinned, he then offered his hand which Shasa gladly took and Valt helped her up.

"I could totally see the bond you have with Saturn, your strength and your bond is really awesome." Valt said and Shasa smiled.

"Me and Saturn were fighting along side each other. Saturn knew how I felt about this battle and I listened closely to her response. That's our bond!" Shasa said which made Valt smile.

"Shasa?" Valt said.

"Yeah?" Shasa responded.

"I love you too."

Those words made Shasa look up at Valt in shock and he just cheerfully smiled with his eyes closed. Then, when he opened them back, both bladers lost themselves in each others eyes, both realized that their faces were moving closer and closer until their lips connected.

Everyone was in shock but then began to "aww" and cheer even louder.

"Finally!" Rantaro said with his arms crossed, he knew that Valt had a crush on Shasa, it was only a matter of time.

Shu smiled even more at the sight, proud of his best friend and the true heart of blading was shown.

Both Valt and Shasa kissed, finally happy to let their emotions out through the way of beyblade. Everyone was focused on clapping for the bladers kiss, none of them have noticed...

That Saturn and Valkyire were in the middle of the stadium...both of their beys leaning against each other.

Hey guys, so there will be a sequel to this book. Beyblade Burst: Shasas Dynamite Journey! Now I wanna give a shoutout, UltraTurboAndrey and Verseene. UltraTurboAndrey is the one who created drawings of Shasa and Valt like the one for this chapter. He's been a big help and it will all mean a lot if you subscribe to him! Verseene is a really good friend of mine and he's been encouraging me to continue these stories a lot. He's been a huge support and helped me out with some ideas for continuing this story. Please subscribe to him too since he's just starting out his channel. These two have been a real help with my stories and they deserve a lot of love! I'll leave their links below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYn1LLvcU3bTYo45g58xphA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL62vaaMOGy5EDUUNmgYy6g

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

11K 371 28
This story revolves around Our Beyblade Team Famous Bladebreckers and its Team Captain Kai Hiwatari who is now a CEO of Hiwatari Enterprise co- ceo o...
65.4K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
45.8K 1.4K 20
" ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฆ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž- " " ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž. " Let your fantasies b...
691 41 13
'*โ€ข.ยธโ™กใ€๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃใ€‘ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š, ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•...