Her Possesive Man

By sweet_love2612

" This a warning to all the boys present here that riya sharma of third year is my girl, so better stay away... More

Am a barbie girl
beautiful slap
oh lord
tatics
calm down
i am sorry
knock! knock!
you
baby girl
dramatic
samaira
mine
ALEX
Messed up
Unknown call
What?!
Roses
Candidate
Hallucinating
Comfortable
Holly molly
Reee Bee
Forgive me!
Sister!
Dancing
Queen Victoria
Obsessed
I LOVE YOU!
Varun
Hangsum
Friends?
Whipped cream
Embarrassing day
Oh no
Giddy
Game
Ignore
Crush
Just mine
Ready!
Chimpanzee
werewolf
Switched off
Clear
Shit
Hurt
Ring
Fiance
Surgery
Blanket?
Special
Irresponsible

Mad

5.9K 303 40
By sweet_love2612

Heyy guysss am back*bows*
And here you go*walks away*

Arjun's pov.

Mad! This is what I am right now. I dont want to scare my baby but I am really mad.

Who is he? Whom does she like?

I remember walking down the stairs When I heard pari asking riya if she likes someone or not. I wanted to know her answer and when she said she does I felt like air leaving my lungs.

Today when I hugged her in my office it was pure bliss her soft petite body fits perfectly in my arms.

But right now I need to find that bastard whom she likes. She cannot like someone else.

I am done with being sweet and Taking slow steps and now I will make her mine.

Today I just showed her a part but now real twist baby! Watch out!
*smirks*

I sat on my chair and dialled a number.

"Hello"

"I want all the details of the boy who riya likes or whatever or consider yourself dead "

"Yes sir".

I was busy admiring her pictures in my phone that I didn't realise someone entering.

" Uwncle"

There stood pari and ktiti.

I don't know but I don't feel like talking to anyone.

"Uwncle why awre ywou swad" She asked crawling on my lap.

"Am not" I looked the other way.

"Pari baby go and play with your dolls I will talk to uncle" Kriti spoke.

Pari nodded and ran away.

"Arjun what happened? I saw riya running away"

"All fine. But now everything will be good" I smirked.

"Look Arjun i know you love her and all but don't scare her" She said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"I won't" I promised.

She nodded and left.

I am coming for you babygirl.

*
*
*
*
*

Next day I woke up and freshen up. I was not in a mood today so I just simply left for office.

She wasn't here yet so I immersed myself in a file.

There was a knock on the door and I knew who it was.

"Come in"

And there came in my babygirl looking absolutely stunning. I kept admiring her for god knows how long.

She cleared her throat and said
"Hey Arjun"
She kept figetting with her fingers and I knew she was nervous.

Instead of replying I went near her and she stepped back. Gently holding her hand I jerked her towards me and hugged her tightly.

I put my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply.
Hmm.... She smells of lavender.

I lightly placed a kiss on her neck.

"Ar-rj-un" She suttered trying to create a distance and I let her.

When I moved back I could lightly see my mark on her neck which I have her yesterday which made proud.

"Yes baby?" I said huskily while caressing her cheek.

"Wh-at a-re y-ou doi-ng? " She asked while holding my hand which was on her cheek.

"What?" I held her waist and pulled her closer.

"Th-is"

"Remember I told you, you my baby are MINE".And I kissed her cheek.

"N-o no am not" She said softly and trying to release herself.

"Yes you are" And I again nuzzled my face in her neck and this time continued giving her light kisses.

She squirmed and giggled. I smiled knowing that she is ticklish.

I again her a few more light kisses and this time I took her skin in between my teeth and gave her a light bite.

She gasped. "Ar-jun pl-ease le-ave me".

"I am NEVER leaving you MY baby" And with that I sucked hard on her neck and continued till it turned the darkest shade.

"Pl-ease le-ave me it hu-rts" She tried pushing me with her soft hands and with a light peck I left her and admired my work.

She pushed me back and started breathing heavily.

"Look arjun whatever you are doing is not right. We shouldn't be doing this. We were friends and we will continue being friends. Is that clear? " She said calmly.

She looks cute.

"What were you saying? " I purposely asked though I heard each word.

She gave me an i-am-so-done-with-you look.

"That we will maintain distance and only friends. Clear? " She said with greeted teeth.

I smiled and walked towards her she took back steps.

"Baby you and me both know that is impossible" I whispered.

"What do you want arjun? " She asked sighing.

"You and-" I smirked

She raised her eyebrows for me to continue.

I leaned in and she leaned back
"Tell me who is that bastard whom you like? " As soon as I said this she stiffened.

Her eyes widen and mouth parted.

Oh how bad I want to kiss her but that needs to wait.

"Tell me baby" I asked rubbing my nose along her neck.

"I-i ha-ve to go. Bye" She lightly pushed me and ran out.

I silently chuckled. Soon baby I'll get to know then you won't be able to run.

I sat back on my chair and saw her through the see through glass.
She was breathing heavily and started mumbling to herself.

I chuckled silently. She looks adorable.

I took my phone and texted her
"Baby I miss you. And by the way you look beautiful. And I am still waiting for your answer beautiful. *kisses*"

I sent her the message and looked at her through the glass for her reaction.

She read the message and kept staring at it. She put her phone down and kept her hands on her face but I could see a tint of red on her face.

Awww..... My baby looks so cute and I am glad that I HAVE AN AFFECT on her. *smirks*

I continued my work but it seems really hard her lavender smell is still lingering around me.

I remember I have a meeting with Mr. Gupta in the blue moons cafe.

I pressed the intercom and called my love
"Baby please come in my office"

After 2 minutes there was I knock.
"Come in darling"

"Yes arjun?" She avoided eye contact.

"So baby we have a meeting with Mr. Gupta and you have to accompany me" I said and she looked confused.

Of course she is.

"But why? I mean I don't have any role there" She had an adorable confused expression.

"For me. I mean you have to take down the notes" And she nodded.

We left and I had already told my driver that I'll be driving. I mean obviously when I am with her how can I let anyone intrude.

I helped her and took the driving seat. There was a comfortable silence but I want her to talk.

While driving with one hand I took hold of her hand with my other one.

She tried to free her hand but I interwined our fingers.

"So baby tell me about your family. I already know about you but not your family." I glanced at her.

"Um so I have a small family my dad my mom and my brother. Dad world in a company and mom's a housewife and my brother well he is still in school. Though he is younger but behaves like a protective brother" She chuckled and I smiled.

She really loves her family.
Hm so I think I need to start impressing my future brother in law.

"Okay so we have reached" I parked the car and then helped her out. I continued holding her hand but this time she didn't try to free maybe she got it that I won't leave.

When we reached Mr. Gupta was already waiting for us. We shook hand and setteld down.

Mr. Gupta is a middle age man a very humble man.

Riya politely greeted him and settled beside me and I again held her hand under the table and started making different patterns.

"Well arjun my boy how have you been? " Mr. Gupta asked.

" Great and how have you been sir"

"Oh good and I must say you've got a gorgeous girlfriend" He said and smiled at us.

I really felt proud of her

"No sir-" Before riya could complete I cut her off

"Oh thank you sir and yeah she is gorgeous." I said and kissed the back of her hand.

She widen her eyes and looked at me and I winked at her.

He silently chuckled and then we discussed a few things.

After one hour we were done and we were ready to leave when suddenly someone said from behind.

"Riya? "

When we turned around there a tall man.

As soon as she turned around she had a wide smile and I clenched my jaw.

Who the hell is this?

"Amar" She shrieked and ran towards him. He took her in his arms and twirled her around.

I balled my fists trying not to loose my calm. Why is he touching her so much.

I swear if he the one whom riya likes then I need to make arrangements to hide a body.

"How are you miss tantrum? " He asked poking her cheek.

"Don't." She whined cutely

"What are you doing her by the way big girl? " He asked and I furrowed my eyes brows.

I dont like him

"I had a meeting I came with my boss. Oh wait I'll introduce you guys".

Oh well now she remembers me.

" So amar this is arjun my boss and arjun this is amar my br-"
She was rudely cut off my him

"Her boyfriend" He took his hand out for handshake.

This was my last string I saw red now without replying I took her hand and dragged her out.

"Hey wait where are you taking her" I could hear him faintly.

But I dont give a fuck. How dare he!

"Ow wait arjun whats wrong? "

"What's wrong your are asking me what's wrong? Who's he? " I asked as calmly as I could I don't want to scare her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. But didn't speak.

I was already losing my calm and I had already started planning a murder.

"I was saying that he is my "

She took a pause which seemed till eternity.

"Brother"

What? My lips parted in shock.

I kept looking at her shocked and she was trying not to laugh.

"H-ow o I me-an he your" I suttered

She laughed and said
"he was joking he is my cousin amar and a happily married man"

She continued laughing and I was really embarassed today.
I mean I was planning to murder my future brother in law. How stupid.

"Don't laugh" I grumbled with furrowed eyebrows but she still continued laughing.

Just great!

Byee guys see you soon*waves*
And sleeps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 9.2K 40
What happens when destiny hitches the good looking, nerdy bad boy with the sweet and shy, keeping her head low type of girl. Arjun Kapoor is 22 years...
393K 15.8K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
340K 19.4K 24
Book One in the 'Loving' series. ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Arjun Singhania is a driven and successful 27-year-old man who believes he has everything he needs in lif...
547K 23.5K 55
She is calm He is the storm She is beauty He is the beast She is the angel... He is the king of hell... Arjun Sinha, a man who is passionate, mercil...