Natalia's High School Manual...

By happywriter18

[A STAND-ALONE NOVEL] Welcome to Natalia's high school manual! Yup, she's just your average normie st... More

Natalia's High School Manual [βœ”]
CHAPTER 01: Season One [βœ”]
CHAPTER 02: Her Manual [βœ”]
CHAPTER 03: First Day Of School [βœ”]
CHAPTER 04: Her Rants [βœ”]
CHAPTER 05: Freeda's Smile [βœ”]
CHAPTER 06: Parties? [βœ”]
CHAPTER 07: I'm Sick, Literally [βœ”]
CHAPTER 08: Nerdy Nathan [βœ”]
CHAPTER 09: Felt Neglected? [βœ”]
CHAPTER 10: Alone Or Lonely? [βœ”]
CHAPTER 12: Tyler's Revenge [βœ”]
CHAPTER 13: My Hero [βœ”]
CHAPTER 14: Your Friends? [βœ”]
CHAPTER 15: Our Squad [βœ”]
CHAPTER 16: Weird Moments [βœ”]
CHAPTER 17: Need Help Part I [βœ”]
CHAPTER 18: Need Help Part II [βœ”]
CHAPTER 19: Beach Body [βœ”]
CHAPTER 20: The Encounter [βœ”]
CHAPTER 21: Season Two [βœ”]
CHAPTER 22: The Clubs [βœ”]
CHAPTER 23: The Rehearsals [βœ”]
CHAPTER 24: Helping A Friend [βœ”]
CHAPTER 25: The Rumors [βœ”]
CHAPTER 26: The Confrontation [βœ”]
CHAPTER 27: Asking Another Favor [βœ”]
CHAPTER 28: The Kiss [βœ”]
CHAPTER 29: Nathan's Confession [βœ”]
CHAPTER 30: The Witches [βœ”]
CHAPTER 31: Boy Friends [βœ”]
CHAPTER 32: The Student Council [βœ”]
CHAPTER 33: The Cheaters [βœ”]
CHAPTER 34: Their Final Speech [βœ”]
CHAPTER 35: The Election Day [βœ”]
CHAPTER 36: Season Three [βœ”]
CHAPTER 37: The President [βœ”]
CHAPTER 38: Get Even [βœ”]
CHAPTER 39: The Set Ups [βœ”]
CHAPTER 40: Broken Hearts [βœ”]
CHAPTER 41: His Tutor [βœ”]
CHAPTER 42: Officially Dating [βœ”]
CHAPTER 43: First Kiss [βœ”]
CHAPTER 44: The Promposal [βœ”]
CHAPTER 45: Letters To Nathan [βœ”]
CHAPTER 46: Season Four [βœ”]
CHAPTER 47: Tyler's Game Over [βœ”]
CHAPTER 48: The Jail Booth [βœ”]
CHAPTER 49: The Bullies [βœ”]
CHAPTER 50: New Couples In Town [βœ”]
CHAPTER 51: Campfire Night [βœ”]
CHAPTER 52: The Unbreakable Squad [βœ”]
CHAPTER 53: College Application [βœ”]
CHAPTER 54: The Last Day Of School [βœ”]
CHAPTER 55: The Rule Of Falling In Love [βœ”]
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Natalia's High School Manual [βœ”]
Acknowledgement [βœ”]

CHAPTER 11: New Beginnings [βœ”]

8 1 0
By happywriter18

         PANIC rushed through me instantly when I saw Aunt Jessica’s reddish eyebags. Looks like she’s been crying all night long. I wanted to know why, but I decided to just shut my mouth up for my curiosity could bring me to another trap. I learned that from the rule number seventeen of my manual.

“Nathan is in his room, Natalia. Just knock before you enter. You know how grumpy he could gets.” She faked a laughter, but I didn’t buy it. I just thrifty smiled at her instead.

         As I made my way upstairs towards Nathan’s room, I saw their family picture on the floor with a broken glass frame. I instantly picked it up, before I decided to hang it again by the wall.

        When I reached the front door of Nathan’s room, I knocked several times, hoping he would answer. But he didn’t. So I decided to ignored Aunt Jessica’s advice and opened the door without anymore words. I barged in, and thankfully, Nathan isn’t naked or something. He was just laying down on his bed, staring blankly at his ceiling.

“Hey, Nat... I’m here. What happened? I mean, you missed some quizzes in school and...” I trailed off when he didn’t bother to answer me.

“Hey!” I shouted.

       Finally, he averted his eyes towards my direction. He looked so terrible, just like Aunt Jessica. Their eyes were both red and swollen.

“What happened to you?” I asked, worried as I started to walk towards his direction. I am now closer to him.

“Nat...” He took a deep breath, before closing his eyes shut.

“Are you okay? I mean... If you’re not, then I’m just gonna come back maybe next day...” When he didn’t answer, I sighed out of frustration. “Fine, then.”

         I was about to leave when he pulled my hands causing me to loose my balance and I landed right at the top of him. He hugged me tightly, and I feel stiffened. I was stunned, being at this position with him.

“Hey... Nat, what’s wrong?” I asked worriedly as I heard him sobbed.

        Before he could say a word, I looked up to him only to be bombarded by his crying face. I wanted to to asked him again but I know he needs someone who will stay with him and not someone who will asked him an endless series of questions.

        I just decided to let him do whatever it is that he wanted. I pressed my ears onto his chest, hoping to hear the beating of his heart. I listened to it for a moment, waiting for him to opened up and say something without me asking him. I guess that was my job. I’m his bestfriend by the way.

“Mom and Dad got divorced...”

“What?!” I looked up to him in surprise.

         He help me sat up, and he did the same while wiping his tears away.  He took another deep breath, before looking at my surprised reaction.

“I already told you before, didn’t I? Mom and Dad would probably break up any time soon and the other day, it finally happened. They already signed the divorced paper.”

“Is that the reason why you aren’t going to school?” I asked.

         He nodded, and I felt bad asking him that question. Guilty as well, for I became so selfish for these past few days, hoping Nathan will come to school for me not be alone anymore. I didn’t thought about how he’s doing or what he’s currently feeling right now.

“I’m very sorry to hear about that, Nat...” I stated, patting his back sympathetically.

“That’s alright. It’s just that... It’s so hard to move on, I thought I was ready to face this reality where my family will be officially broken... But I was wrong. I’m still unprepared, Nat. I’m not yet ready to accept this fact.”

        I moved a little bit closer, before giving him a tight hug. I badly wanted I comfort him but I don’t know how. So I decided to just gave him a hug. Maybe this one will do. And I’m hoping that it would make him feel better even just a little bit.

“That’s fine... You don’t need to force yourself to move on that fast. You don’t need to go to school if you’re not yet ready... Just... Always remember that I’m here. I’m still your bestfriend, you know.”

“Thanks, Nat.”

        I pulled away, and finally, I saw him smile. It wasn’t the much but it was definitely an improvement, I guess.

“Maybe all of this happened because we need to start a new beginnings... My Mom and I... And of course we have you and your Mom as well.”

        I smiled, very thankful at the fact that Nathan included me and my Mom to his future plans. After that heartfelt conversation, we decided to end the day by watching Netflix movies and playing some video games, even though that wasn’t my thing. If you’re wondering if I lose, well yeah, Nathan won, of course. It felt nice, seeing my bestfriend enjoy even just in a quick split of time.

        That day ended with a blast. Nathan walked me home and we bid our temporary farewells to each other. After helping my Mom in doing the household chores and eating dinner, I decided to call it a day and finally sleep with a peaceful smile plastered upon my face. It was definitely a relief knowing Nathan’s reason why he isn’t coming to school.

         The next day after that, he still didn’t show up at school. But at least now I know that he’s safe and not sick or something like that. Maybe he just needs some time to think things through before he came back again being my stubborn and cute bestfriend.

“Hi!” I came back to my senses as I saw a girl standing in front  of me. She looked so pretty with her curly blond hair and grey eyes.

         I’m currently sitting on the Cafeteria table when she greeted me with a wide smile plastered upon her doll face. I wanted to know why, of all people in our school, why did she chose to talk to me? Isn’t she afraid to be bullied by our schoolmates just like me?

          Then I remembered the rule number five on my manual. I think it’s okay to talk to someone if they approached me first... So I guess, it wouldn’t hurt me that much to response even just a single word. And besides, I don’t want to make this girl mad at me if ever that I didn’t greet her back. I already have too many enemies than I needed in this school.

“Hello...” I shyly answered.

“You’re Natalia, right? Natalia without H?”

“Uhm... Y-yeah. How did you know my name?” I asked her.

“Great! It’s really you!” she squealed, ignoring my question. “I can’t believe I’m finally talking to you right now! You’re on fire, girl!”

         She sat down on the opposite side of the table, inviting herself in. She looked nice, though I can smell something suspicious about her. She look so familiar to me...

“I’m Becca, Lia’s cousin by the way.”

         I knew it. She look exactly like her... Well, people can still see the differences by the way they dressed up. She offered her hand for a shake and I hesitantly took it.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t bite you. I’m not that kind of Valle. That’s more like my cousin. You know, Lia Valle... I’m not as popular as her but I wanted to be, someday. But Freeda is... You know, she doesn’t like me so I decided to befriended someone more approachable... Like you.”

“More approachable?”

“Yeah... I mean, you have a nerd bestfriend and a bad ass boyfriend, so I guess everyone is really loving your personality... And you really get along so well with any types of people.”

“What?!” I asked, confused.

“Nathan and Tyler, right? That’s why Freeda loathed you the most... Because you took Tyler away from her.”

        I was surprised by her words. How can she said that? I mean, is that what Freeda really thinks about me as of this moment? She’s loathing me? And Tyler... I couldn’t understand how I gave the impression to the people that Tyler and I have some kind of relationship with each other.

“No, I didn’t,” I firmly stated.

“Yes, you did, girl. Tyler is already spreading the news that you two are dating or something.”

         I blinked several times, trying to processed in my mind what she’d just said. I took a deep breath, before telling her the truth.

“Listen, okay? I’m not dating anyone. Tyler doesn’t even like me. He’s just doing this to get a revenge, I guess. Because I told Freeda about him making out with another girl in the locker room.”

“Ohhh... Whoah! That was some news. I’m going to post it on my blog.”

“Please don’t.” I almost pleaded.

“Just kidding! Of course not. But anyways, would you mind being my friend? You know, I don’t know people that much in here except Liam and Lia.”

“The twins?” I asked.

         By the way, Lia Valle has a twin brother named Liam, and both of them are part of the bad ass program in our school. Maybe Becca is the only one with a surname of Valle who aren’t part of their popular squad.

“Yeah. Of course they’re my cousins. But you know, they often treated me more like a loser so I wanted to have a real friend for the very first time. Are you up?” she asked, very hopeful.

“S-sure... I guess so,” I answered, unsure.

“Great! Then I’ll sit with you every lunch time! Thanks, Natalia without H!”

        She waved me goodbye and I was left there all alone, thinking what did just happened. Maybe having a Valle like Becca as my friend isn’t so bad after all. In fact, I should be glad, thinking that maybe, maybe she’s the one I’ve been looking forward to be friends with and not Freeda. Maybe this is a part of my new beginnings here at school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 10.9K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
10.7K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
1.4M 34.5K 49
Natalia is well Natalia. She's an average teenager who likes to party, have sex, and occasionally do drugs. With filthy rich parents she never has to...
6.5K 426 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...