Bring Me Light - A Mediator N...

By JordieXx

Welcome to The Invisibles. Taylor Simons isn't your average teenage girl. Of course she's shy, has never been... More

Bring Me Light - Chp 1
Bring Me Light - Chp 2
Bring Me Light - Chp 3
Bring Me Light - Chp 4
Bring Me Light - Chp 5
Bring Me Light - Chp 6
Bring Me Light - Chp 7
Bring Me Light - Chp 8
Bring Me Light - Chp 9
Bring Me Light - Chp 10
Bring Me Light - Chp 11
Bring Me Light - Chp 12
Bring Me Light - Chp 13
Bring Me Light - Chp 14
Bring Me Light - Chp 15
Bring Me Light - Chp 16
Bring Me Light - Chp 17
Bring Me Light - Chp 18
Bring Me Light - Chp 19
Bring Me Light - Chp 20
Bring Me Light - Chp 21
Bring Me Light - Chp 22
Bring Me Light - Chp 23
Bring Me Light - Chp 24
Bring Me Light - Chp 25
Bring Me Light - Chp 26
Bring Me Light - Chp 27
Bring Me Light - Chp 28
Bring Me Light - Chp 29
Bring Me Light - Chp 30
Bring Me Light - Chp 31
Bring Me Light - Chp 32
Bring Me Light - Chp 34
Bring Me Light - Chp 35
Bring Me Light - Chp 36
Bring Me Light - Chp 37
Bring Me Light - Chp 38
Bring Me Light - Chp 39
Bring Me Light - Chp 40
Bring Me Light - Chp 41
Bring Me Light - Chp 42
Lies & Ties - Welcome to The Invisibles

Bring Me Light - Chp 33

3K 46 12
By JordieXx

 “Taylor baby.” The voice sang in my ear, slowly my eyes flickered opened to Ben who still on top of me was nuzzling underneath my throat.

Still dazed and feeling light and blissful I pushed the hair out of Ben’s face naturally. Snatching up my hand he kissed it holding it to his cheek. Looking at him I was startled; it was a whole one hundred and eighty degrees from what happened before. My body warmed at how gentle he was and had been with me after I’d hurt him.

As my eyes began to droop he whispered against my hand as he nuzzled into my palm “I know.”

My eyes opened again but only shortly as they sank closed again “Know what?” I murmured.

“I know you don't love me because of my counselling service. It had just been a spur of the moment thing, everything building up you know? I shouldn’t have reacted like that.” He murmured against my hand pressing a tender kiss to my palm.

“I, you didn't deserve that, this. Ben I don't think this is best for you.” I whispered my voice caught.

“Hey, c’mon now.” He soothed lowering down onto me gently. “Taylor this is a group effort and I am not leaving you just cause of some whacked out ghost. Tay I'm not leaving you, I can't. I love you.” My eyes clenched shut tightly though it didn't prevent the tear that escaped. “Hey, hey.” He cooed as he stroked the side of my face tenderly.

“I love you.” I gasped through sobs.

Ben’s lips pressed to mine shortly and sweetly. Pulling back I opened my eyes as he cupped my face gently in his soft, warm and calloused hands. “If you left me...” he whispered closing his eyes as if to escape the thought.

“I know.” I whispered. “I know.” I soothed sweetly.

It was silent for a while. A pure silence as Ben repeatedly stroked my cheek as we watched one another.

I sighed blissfully “Well that went a completely different direction to what I expected.” I murmured reaching up for the hand of Ben’s that sat against my face. His fingers intertwined with mine as his danced along my palm.

Ben chuckled “I couldn’t let you go through with it...leaving me. Besides...you bring out these emotions in me that are...wild. You’re just too damn beautiful and sexy, everything you do and say brings me to my knees Tay baby.” I blushed as he brushed his lips over me. His words were comforting, making me feel loads less insecure, he felt the exact same way as I felt of him.

It was silent again as a thought trigged me “You used protection right?”

He frowned in thought “No.” He said slowly “You’re still taking the pill though?”

I nodded a rush of relief washing though us both as we relaxed. I had been on the pill before Ben came on the scene, mum put me on it a month or so before I changed schools saying “You never know, you may just meet that young dashing man I don't want you to have more stress.” She seemed to know more about my future than I myself did. She was right though; it was one less stress. It wasn’t that I was against having children, I loved them but I was still in school and I was dealing with a dangerous ghost; who in their right mind would think it was a good time to start having a family. Besides, I was young. Since I was little I always wanted to start children and a family before my late twenties. With what happened to my family and watching Bec and Seth they were reinforcing that wish; life was too short and I didn't want to waste time. Yet if I wanted a family, I had more growing to do, schooling to finish, a future to be prepared for such as finance, and I needed to destroy all threats starting with my dearest ghost friend. I didn't need to wonder and wait for that husband; I knew without hesitation that it was Ben.

As if Ben’s thoughts were where I was at, which was highly likely; we did it a lot, he kissed my nose “One day.” He whispered softly, silently agreeing with me. There would be kids.

I reached up filled to the core with warmth and happiness and brushed the hair form his face, we both smiled lovingly at one another “Everything is going to be alright.” I whispered.

He smiled at me as he lowered his face into the crook of my neck “How can it not?” he murmured up against my soft and blanketed skin.

Sitting up later on in Ben’s small bed early morning I sat with Ben’s laptop on my lap and Ben’s sheet wrapped around my body.

Glancing down I smiled as I watched Ben sleep; on the bed and ever so peaceful and beautiful. Turning back to the computer I continued refining my list and adding any extra details possible.

The sheets rustled softly like leaves as Ben moved, cautiously I continued typing.

“You still doing that” Ben groaned sitting up beside me. His bare skin brushing mine and instantly raising shivers of pleasure and those constant sparks of attraction.

“Mmmhmmm.” I answered as I continued editing.

Ben’s fingers fell down on my collarbone as did his lips and instantly my stomach lurched with excitement. Hormones I thought rolling my eyes as my lips twitched. Ben’s fingers brushed along my skin slowly, almost teasingly as my body instinctively leant back in against him. “I don't think it’s the most appropriate thing to be doing right now.” He murmured against my skin.

I smiled “Really?” I asked teasingly.

“Mmmm.” He murmured against me as his lips sucked and crawled all along me.

“Well it’s a good thing that I've finished.” I admitted sitting the lap top aside.

Instantly Ben’s arms looped around me and rolled me over to be on top of him. I laughed amused and excited as his lips continued down along the base of my neck. “Indeed.” He murmured as my legs moved to either side of his hips straddling him. I laughed breathlessly as I moved his hands shakily down along my breasts. He cupped them as I had silently asked tingles and sparks instantly erupting over me with erotic shivers. My hands were knotted in his hair and my body pressed tighter to him, my hips grounding into Ben’s making him moan in the back of his throat as he grounded into me harder. I gasped in pleasure my eyes rolling back into my head. Ben’s had dipped to replace his hands, his hands than lowered touching me and brushing along my thighs. I shivered against him, my hands moved to-

“Ben?”

Instantly Ben froze, his face buried in between my breasts his hot breath stiffening them as my hands sat tangled in his hair.

They knocked at the door again. “Ben?”

Ben pressed his lips to mine briefly “Shhh.” He whispered in my ear. Cautiously I slid off Ben and the bed and crept over to the closet, pulling the sheet along and ever so cautiously I slid into the closet.

I could hear Ben rustling around for clothes as they knocked again “Hold a second!” he called.

I bit my lip; if we were caught than we’d caught breaking the biggest rule; ‘No midnight adventures’.

The door creaked opened as I held my breath, my heart pounding ferociously. “Oh, hey J.” I clamped my hand over my mouth. J was our year advisor and the best too; he was laid back and didn't care much for rules. He was young and highly funny, he taught History. He actually made the subject enjoyable and interesting.

“Ben just stopping y. Its holiday runs you know? Making sure everyone is getting ready to head off.” He said casually or if anything sleepily.

“Yeah.” Ben said casually, too casually for someone who was just about to score. I repressed another round of giggles.

“So as you know, the kids from outta town head out and go home. Most have already the rest are off today. As for in town students you know the school will be officially closing down and you’re unable to squatter on campus but there is the chance to have a key so you don't have to cart items back home all over again. Now the principal has only just allowed this so it’s only opened to seniors and there are cameras and security guards so we will know if you or anyone else will abuse it. My point being is please, don't screw it up before it’s properly tested, I don't just mean you, you’re a good student Ben but I mean your year as a whole.” J continued rambling losing track of the conversation. I smiled into my hand that was clamped over my mouth. “So do you want a key to be able to do so?” he finally asked coming back to his purpose.

“I'll take it just in case.” Ben said. I heard the sound of paper rustling and the jingle of keys as Ben was handed keys and J scribed something down. “Are you going down the list of numbers?” he asked. I frowned what was he doing? Stop asking questions and come get me!

“Nah, I'm working from the bottom up, you know try and spice this boring life up as much as possible.” I could imagine J winking right about now.

They laughed and when the door clicked a moment later I knew J had left.

The closet clicked as it opened and before me stood Ben, his lips twitching. I giggled. “What are you doing in my closet and only in my sheet?” he teased his eyes wandering across me. I giggled as I stumbled on a shoe. As cluttered as it was, it was still heaven; the scent of Ben was overwhelming. Ben reached in and snatched me by the waist and lifted me out. I giggled again.

“We gotta move quick.” He said seriously once my feet hit the ground. I frowned. “He’s going from the bottom of the list down. I'm 36 and you’re....?” he prompted.

I gasped. 25. “My room.” I realised. I chucked on my jeans and Ben handed me a shirt of his and he stood by the dor watching as I raced around.

“I'll bring anything you forget. Quick. Go.” He said grabbing my waist and urging me out.

Kissing him quickly I then spun and fled down the hall. Feeling panicked I felt relief flood as I came across no one especially J.

After bursting through my door I ran to my closet and began searching for some clean clothes. Finding clean black underwear and my grey skinny jeans I than fumbled for a bra; another black one but with diamantes (nice). The door rapped and I cursed under my breath. Too jumbled to search I chucked back over Ben’s flannel shirt; it’s black and blue stripped checks with white, working well.

The door echoed again at their knock “Comin’!” I called out strangled as I eased my head through the opening. Panting I took a glance in the mirror; my hair hung out in its soft waves as usual ad my eyes...they looked too excited to have been sleeping.

With no other escape I opened the door “Taylor.” J greeted.

I smiled at him panting “Hey.” I wheezed.

“Bit exhausted?” he asked smiling. I smiled nodding innocently. “Well you’re the quickest to the door so far. Must have known I was coming” he teased. If only you knew I thought.

I put my thumbs up “Lucky me.” He chuckled at my sarcasm.

“What’s your plan?” he asked not giving me a huge speech. Wait till Ben heard this; he trusted me! Ha!

“Um, can I have a key? You know, just in case.” J scribed it down and chucked the keys at me, the throw awkwardly and dodgy, he shot me an apologetic smile.

“Doing much these holidays?” he asked making conversation as he continued writing leaning the paper against his knee as a hard surface. J was always nice to me, he felt a load of concern, I hadn’t been at school for even two weeks and he had to bare the news with Bec and Seth about my parents’ death. J was my year advisor so he naturally had to look out for my wellbeing and yet J was extra attentive to me, and was highly supportive. He was only a couple years older than Bec and Seth and with a kid or two. To me he was an older brother. It was amazing how I only had one family member by blood the rest just extended. I loved them to bits though. I knew J kept in touch with Bec and Seth, each side exchanging news about me and in general back in forth, at the start it was just me and then they formed a friendship. Even J and his family had spent dinner back at Bec’s and Seth’s, or home I guess you could call it.

I shrugged “Seth’s and Bec’s wedding.” I said causally.

J nodded straightening up once done “I know, been told you’ve been highly busy.” He smiled. I rolled my eyes, you have no idea I thought. He smiled catching on with my thoughts. “Well I see you around Taylor, at the wedding probably.” He smiled. I smiled and waved to him as he made his way next door.

With his departure I closed the door. Leaning against the door breathlessly with utter relief the door knocked, again. I couldn’t catch a break. Automatically opening the door I reached out and pulled Ben into the room by the shirt.

He chuckled “Nice shirt.” He smiled gesturing to his shirt that I wore.

“I’d say.” I smiled pulling as he pulled his fingers through my hair. I tipped my head back to reach up for his lips as I drew close he spoke “Got the list!”

I sighed pulling back and walking over to the closet of shoes.

“I say we look it over with breakfast and hot chocolates, what do you say?” he asked still by the door. I glanced over my shoulder at him as I sat on my bed pulling on my boots as my hair fell around my face. “I really do like that shirt.” He teased. I smiled back blushing. “I do. It’s quite a turn on seeing you in my shirt actually. You look so beautiful.” He said as if his words were simple and not heart melting. I smiled as I got up and walked over to him. He chuckled as I smiled like a school kid “Cute.” He whispered as he leant down for my lips.

“List!” I teased.

Groaning he followed me out the door.

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah?Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©

------------------------------------- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 21.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
299K 1.4K 1
The Fiction Awards 2016. All writers. All languages. Let the competition begin.
598 166 7
I suppose it is true that this is a tale as old as time, told and retold, lived and relived. It is a tale of adventure and learning, as much as it is...
174K 3.6K 22
Lila A sweet , carefree , bubbly four year old After Lila was born she was handed to her older brother by her horrible mother who didn't want to rais...