Bring Me Light - Chp 29

I awoke later to Ben's lips crawling down my neck to stop in my cleavage as his body warmth pressed up against me blanketing me. His finger drew from my ear all the way down to where his lips had been making me shiver. He put his lips on mine pulling back he nipped on my bottom lip his nose suddenly gliding along the side of my face as he whispered my name. My body got a thrill from his voice and they way he said it his love and desire clear. He nuzzled up under my neck again and listening to his breathing I could tell he had slowly slipped back to sleep.

Laying there with him on top of me, the warmth of his body pressed up against me so tightly, I watched him. His lose blonde hair strands like always hung in his eyes and his tall figure ran all the way along me and passed my toes. The candles were dimmer and losing its strength but the heater still ran the light glistening over his body as he slept beautifully. I smiled as I reached out and stroked his hair; I was the luckiest girl to exist! I was unsure by the time but I knew it would still be dark, although it didn't bother me, I didn't want to move. Well, actually that was a lie; I did, as long as Ben was there, inside of me. It was amazing though, I felt beautiful and so erotic from it all and I wanted it to last forever. For time to stop and for us to ever have to move, for Ben's parents to never have to come home, maybe we could buy our own home....I blushed as I realised that these thoughts were thoughts of married people or people who were oh so serious. People like Bec and Seth. Did I love Ben that much? I didn't need to pause to think, I instantly knew as my heart leapt inside my chest and how I smiled just by saying his name in thought. I loved Ben and I'd do anything for him, I always thought the most heart shattering thing was to lose my parent but if I lost Ben I knew it be the end.

Consumed by all these discoveries I was unaware of him awake let alone him watching me until his fingers drew up and down between my breasts. I trembled as I met his gaze; automatically I reached out sitting moulding my hand to the side of my face. "I love you Ben." His eyes closed as he held my hand tighter to his face. "I also have to apologize." I whispered "I was a terrible, rotten and ghastly girlfriend. And I am so sorry." I whispered as I reflected on all the empty days without Ben "I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Ben's lids pulled back, expecting to see pain or anger all I saw was love, utter and complete love "You kind of already have." He said making me laugh weakly than making me tense as my body rippled. He reached out and his fingers brushed through my hair as we watched my skin as the light danced along it.

"It was" he said softly filling the beautiful silence "Beautiful? Amazing? Fantastic? Take your pick all I know is that you definitely won't be re-enacting this to any one any other night, especially at the hens."

I smiled as I bathed in his touch "Only if you're there." I corrected.

He smiled "Definitely." He murmured as his lips ran along my jaw line my eyes sliding closed in content "Taylor baby." He murmured against my skin, I blinked up at him dazed and happy "I love you." He said touching me softly on the side of my face.

"Mmmm." Was all I could say as I felt his smooth skin against me, my toes curling and brushing up along his leg.

"Tay?" he murmured, I blinked up at him again "Would you like a shower?" he offered.

The thought instantly warmed me "Mmmm." I agreed.

Sitting his hands on my hips he looked back up "Now don't be a tease." He warned smiling lovingly, holding me down from lifting my hips and thrusting he slid out of me very slowly, as if teasing himself, as my whole bunch of quakes ran through me each one making me want to pull him back in deeper.

Running his hands down along my body I melted against his touch "Why don't you stop being such a tease." I whispered shakily making him chuckle as he scooped me up in his arms my arms looping around his neck as I buried my face in his chest.