Bring Me Light - Chp 42

“Ben? I'm home!” I called walking inside home.

I had just got back from visiting J and Winthrop; they’d been educating me on cleansing and meditation so I could have a cleansed and pure aura, meaning positive emotions meaning a shield for nasty ghosts. Win and J had not only become my teachers and mentors but also family, a strong bond was held and Ben loved them for making our future seem more secure. They were like a lighthouse I could never see till now. I had on the way back bought tea to cook for Ben and I tonight since Bec and Seth were still away on their honeymoon happy as ever, and due to an empty house Ben had been staying over.

We haven’t been so quiet, already we had a party with us two and the gang of Ange, Alex, Matt and Sophie, things with us never being any better especially since I confessed to them all about my true self, Ben was of course right; I wasn’t a freak in their eyes. Once all of them were told of my story they actually took a whole new level of admiration towards me. They made me feel strong and real, stable. Something I haven’t been in years, maybe my whole life.

Things since the wedding have been great, I was dealing with my loss easier, it was still an ache but a dulling ache that was bearable. I could now reflect and cherish on what beautiful moments I held. I was grateful.

I had also spoken to Mary-Clare and confessed all, even breaking and entering. She was....speechless. She has actually decided to take it further and has asked the police to re-open the case and investigate her reasoning behind why not because of my news since she can't mention me but of what emails and text messages she had found on her husband’s belongings. She is where I am at now; the stage of being able to move forward now and maybe let go as much as you can whilst still holding them close and not forgetting. Mary-Clare now wears her wedding ring with pride.

Ben and I actually visit quite often now, helping with the kids or other things like how we painted the fence the other day with the girls whilst Mary-Clare went to get her hair done. Cooter was one I visited often and I soon found he was close friends with Winthrop. Small world huh?

Things were beautiful and although nothing is ever perfect Ben and I are officially labelled now as a package deal; you want our help it’s a duo. Two is better than one.

Dropping the grocery bags on the bench I made my way into the lounge room where Ben was asleep on the lounge the TV muted on the rugby league. Seeing the cookies I had made on the coffee table I plonked down beside him and grabbed one drooling.

I blew on Ben’s adorable sleeping face and his eyes crinkled and I giggled kissing him on the cheek “I'm back.” I sang softly. Sitting up straight as Ben’s eyes opened looking drowsy and cute; his hair tousled and his blue eyes looking to be the only thing awake. Ben took a choc chip in one hand the other pulled around my face and pulled me in against him, his fingers absentmindedly pulling through my hair.

“How did you go?” he murmured softly.

I smiled “Never better! It’s great. J did smash Win’s new fountain centre piece, the fight was entertaining enough.” I giggled at the thought. Ben smiled. “And I am making us tea, a surprise!” I added as I saw the question in his eyes. Ben chuckled, his happiness doubled since mine was back if not higher.

“Have I told you that-“

“I make the best choc chip cookies ever? Yes you have told me that.” I smiled at him finishing for him and giggling as he rolled his eye, my chin nestled on his chest as I looked up at him, Ben’s fingers combing my hair softly.

He smiled nothing but beautifully with adoration. He kissed me softly. Instantly I thought; I love you. Ben’s eyes told me the same thing.

“No, that you shine so bright beautiful.” He whispered.

“When I am with you.” I whispered back, “When I am with you.”

________________________

So if you're wanting to read/hear more from Ben/Tay's life check out my story; "To Be On The Other Side Of The Door" - they are NOT the main characters but they're in the story :)

I'd just love to give this moment to thank you for reading Ben and Taylor's journey and I adored all your votes/comments and reads! I appreaciate every ounce of your support and love and I hope you continue to be a part of my wonderous fan base!

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------