My Handsome Tutor

By COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... More

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 12
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 18

2.4K 128 4
By COCOSTORIES__

"The Deceased Kang"

Jungkook sat at the cafe quietly. His thoughts were floating somewhere when a knock on his table suddenly came. This brought him back to Earth.

He looked up and saw Sungmin's cold look.

Sungmin sat opposite. He raised his feet at the table and sneered mockingly, saying ,"I just broke someone's legs a while ago. I'm not in the mood for a play date right now"

"I suggest you to sit properly" Jungkook said but Sungmin clearly ignored his remark so he decided to just let it go.

"What is happening to your mother right now?" Jungkook asked. Sungmin smiled mockingly as he says,"Looks like she already crawled into your realm for help. Tsk, tsk, I can't believe it. I told her to trust me on this one. So...how was the reunion?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he said,"I didn't came here for your stupid shenanigans. I came here to inform you that my word is the only way to save your mother from jailbreak"

"Look. Last week, I came in Mr. Song to ask for his help. Mr. Song is mom's first choice in this one, but he doesn't want to help her because my dad's company is under bankruptcy that's why I came directly to him but his hard face still rejected me so I have no other choice but to break his bones.

The next day, I came to Mr. Lim to ask for his help too, but again, he rejected. I broke his ankle.

That's what I've been doing this past few weeks but I still can't afford to find a lawyer for mom.

Almost all of the attorney right now in S City is confined because of broken bones but they still refused to help mom. Now I get it why she decided to crawl back to your Villa, tsk tsk." Sungmin said, then he looked straight at Jungkook.

"I believe you didn't have to ask me to know your answer. Stop fooling yourself. I know you just can't admit the fact that you still care for your mom, and that you just wanted to use my pity in order to tell your father to help mom." Sungmin said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"Deep inside, you wanted to help her but you can't admit that. That's why you decided to come to me, expecting me to beg you to help mom. And if I did that, that's going to be your cover" Sungmin explained.

"Sir, uhh, can you put down your feet off from the table? It's quite inappropriate" A waiter suddenly came to ask.

"Of course not." Sungmin said, looking at the waiter with a sly smile on his face.

The waiter gulped the lump in his throat, clearly intimidated but he still chose to do his duty and asked once again,"Please sir. Take off your feet from the table. The other customers might feel unaccustomed at this state"

"Want me to take your feet off instead?" Sungmin asked coldly. He then looked around, and asked the others who are eating around, saying,"Is my feet on this table bothering you?"

People around the cafe started to look at their direction. Jungkook can't take it anymore.

He stood up and strode out of the cafe swiftly. Leaving Sungmin alone.

"See? He walked off. That means he's not bothered at all" Sungmin said as he stares back at the waiter.

Jungkook sat at the sofa facing the huge glass window. He's been searching all day long for some lawyers that could help besides his father.

But to no avail, there's no one to find.

He searched his mother's name and surely, the news of her being filed a lawsuit spreads really fast.

No one knew that this Mrs. Lee Yun Seo is his mother, so no news came to his Weibo regarding this topic.

He searched the lawsuit and it says that 9 years ago, Mrs. Lee committed a "hit and run" case, leaving a deceased man lying on the ground. It says that if she had helped the man, the lawsuit wouldn't be that heavy, but because she chose to left the body behind, the lawsuit is a life time in jail. Especially, the one who filed the lawsuit is a big time CEO in the fashion industry.

Jungkook held his temples as he read the comments under the news.

Lots of people are cursing his mother.

Hence, he dialed Father Jeon's number.

The call connected immediately and he decided to cut to the chase.

"Help her. That's the least I can do as her son"

•••

Lisa was walking around a 24/7 store, trying to find a low sugar ice cream.

There's only one left in the fridge with her favorite flavor.

She grabbed the ice cream but someone from behind grabbed it at the same time as well.

She tightened her grip and says,"I saw it first. This is mine."

"I am the second one who saw it, hence, this is mine" a low voice said.

She tugged on the ice cream harder but the other hand tugged on it harder to.

She tried her best to win the strength game but the latter is a hundred times stronger than her that's why the ice cream flew away from her hands.

She signed in defeat as she heard the ice cream being propped open.

"I thought Miss Kang Lisa is on a diet. Why fight for ice cream?" The voice behind said. She turned around swiftly, only to see Sungmin's mocking smile as he eats the ice cream.

"You...what are you doing here?"

"Buying ice cream" he answered.

"I-- I'm really on a diet, but, that ice cream is low on sugar that's why I was suppose to buy it's" she said.

Sungmin looked at her amusedly as he asked,"Do you think this ice cream is low on sugar because it's name is O-Sugar?"

Lisa nodded her head hesitantly.

Sungmin broke into fits of laughter. Gosh, he really loves to tease her.

"Hahahahahaha...it's letter O not number 0!" He said as he clutched his stomach, trying to suppress his laughter.

"You really are stupid" he said as he fell on the ground laughing wildly.

Lisa looked at him, clearly annoyed. She gave him a small kick before she strides away.

Sungmin saw that the girl left him that's why he stood up and followed the direction she went.

"Wait up! Miss O Sugar!" He said. Lisa felt pissed even more. She fastened her pace and when she reached outside, she stomped her feet in annoyance.

She wore the hoodie of her jacket and ran across the street. That was so embarrassing.

Sungmin looked at her running back. He smiled as he clicks his tongue.

When he saw that she crossed safely, he turned around and walked the opposite direction, whistling a soft tune.

He took out the wrapper of the ice cream and says,"Miss O Sugar is so funny"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 28.8K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
273K 12.4K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
847K 39.4K 168
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one