✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

Par KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... Plus

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
8 . Beauty of the holder
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
11 . Let it sail
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
18 . Announcement from Royals
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
24 . Heaven (M)
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
30. Test to prove
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
33. Nights of the white flower
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

19 . Obstacle

487 41 1
Par KSBBAA18

Today is the day where Yoongi will take the throne to be the king after his father. He was the next in line because he didn't have any other siblings who can take the throne before him or after him.

The whole kingdom was busy for this week, for this day. Everyone, except Jimin, was excluded from all of these activities. He wanted to help the maids by giving an extra hand but the prince or what he prefers 'His King' has ordered him to company him during these days and only him.

"Petal?" Jimin snapped out of his daze when he heard the husky voice next to his ear. He turned out to look at Yoongi who was staring at him with pure fondness.

"You were spacing out, love." Jimin blinks a couple of times before slapping himself.

"Why did you do that!" Yoongi immediately grabbed Jimin's hands and pulled him closer to his already exposed chest.

"Do not hurt yourself." Jimin was having a negative thought but now, he feels safe in Yoongi's arms.

"My lord.."

"Yes, kitten?" Jimin sat back up and his eyes went back to where Yoongi's royal clothes were on display, in few minutes he will start dressing up to join the ceremony.

"Jimin?" Jimin sighs but forces a smile on his face. He cups Yoongi's face and kisses his cheeks.

"Nothing, my lord. I wish you will be the greatest king among all." Yoongi smiles and hugs the younger one until both of them jolted when the doors suddenly slide open.

"What the-" Yoongi stares at the uninvited guest with a shocking face until it turned into a dark one.

"Jung Hoseok! Do you not know anything about letting people know before you enter someone's chamber?!" Yoongi sneered being annoyed by his cousin who kept looking back and forth at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Ah! Now, I need to yell about my presence before entering my cousin's room! How ironic!" Hoseok sneers back as he folds his arms.

"I will take my leave then." Jimin gets up and bows before walking out but Hoseok stops him by blocking his path. A grin spreads on Hoseok's face when he stared at Jimin's confused one.

"Hey, Jiminie~" Yoongi bit the flesh inside his mouth when Jimin blushed at the name which uttered out from Hoseok's mouth.

"Greetings, your highness." Hoseok chuckles and glances back at Yoongi who was glaring at him from the beginning. Hoseok smirked and decided to play around a bit. He knows that Yoongi has feelings for this cute boy.

So, what he did made Yoongi mad and he instantly got up from his seat. Jimin was surprised by Hoseok's action too, he has never done that. Hoseok only wrapped one of his arms around Jimin's waist before pulling him closer, almost making him fall on top of him. Jimin felt the bump and blushed like crazy because it's the second time he felt like this way after Yoongi.

"Jung Hoseok, release him." Yoongi's voice came out dark as he kept his eyes on Hoseok's hands. Hoseok smirks and leans closer to Jimin's ear, lightly brushing his lips on Jimin's already red ears.

"What if I do not?" Yoongi grits his teeth and clenched his fist. He stomped his way to Hoseok and Jimin, he yanked Hoseok's hand away from Jimin's waist before pulling Jimin to him which ended up Jimin falling onto Yoongi.

"Do not dare to touch him. Ever again." Yoongi growled at Hoseok who mockingly surrenders and laughs.

"Gosh, I was right then!" Yoongi kept glaring at Hoseok until he felt a tug on his sleeves. So, he looked down to see those beautiful brown orbs staring at him with tears in them.

"I knew it that, you two have something going on and now, I have confirmed it." Yoongi looked up and he can feel that Jimin is shivering.

"So what now?" Hoseok's smirk grew.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asks, holding Jimin's shivering body against him.

"I want this kingdom."Hoseok demands and Jimin closes his eyes to pretend that he didn't hear that. Instant of seeing Yoongi being worried...He smirked back.

"Really? Hoseok. Quit playing around." Jimin stares at yoongi as he speaks.

"I am serious though," Hoseok replies. Now, Yoongi looks worried.

"Hoseok, do you have any idea what are you saying!"

"I have. Noone would like to have a king who has such hideous side of his where he cares for a lowlife." Yoongi's grip on Jimin's back went tight.

"Jung Hoseok-"

"Not only that, Min Yoongi. You need a suitable wife who will represent you later as you go on in this path. You are not thinking to lead a life with a person who is the same gender as you." Jimin has thought about this and his thoughts are coming true.

"No one is perfect like Jimin. He knows the kingdom more than any other princess or female would!" Hoseok scoffed.

"Are you going to use that excuse when you will propose the ministry about the queen issue? Do you think they will approve it? Do you think the kingdom will be happy about it? Do you think everyone will accept him?" Jimin's head started to spin now.

"Hoseok, enough!"

"No! I do not wish this! If you want to be the ruler then be one who will be remembered! We are not supporting you to be the king so that you can be this cheap and narrow!" Jimin is trying to avoid the fact but he can't hold himself anymore.

"Jung Hoseok!"

"Min Yoongi!"

"Stop!" Both Hoseok and yoongi stopped when Jimin yelled. He was crying by this time and he sobs before wiping his vision to look at Hoseok.

"Please stop...I do not want you to insult him like this.." Yoongi was surprised by Jimin's actions.

"He is being like this because of me. I did this..and I should be the one who should get insulted...not him." Jimin sobs and walks closer to Hoseok who stared at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Please...take your anger out on me than him. I have done all of this...please..don't. .dont insult him..he worked hard to get this far..please..." Yoongi has never seen Jimin being like this as he feels like his heart is cracking into pieces while staring at Jimin.

Hoseok stares at Jimin for a bit before leaning closer to wipe his tears. Hoseok smiles at Jimin when he looked up at him.

"You don't have to cry anymore, beautiful. That's enough." Yoongi stood there while processing what to do now.

Hoseok smiles even more before looking at Yoongi who was confused by all of this.

"Well, Hyung, I guess Jimin has passed the test." Yoongi frowns at Hoseok's statement.

"What do you-"

"I am sorry for making this into a heated conversation but I needed to do this." He turns to Jimin was now sobbing while staring at Hoseok.

"I am sorry, Jimin. For making you cry like this."

"Jung Hoseok! Explain this now!" Hoseok lifts his hands to make things good between them.

"Peace, okay? I did have a reason for this and let me elaborate that." Hoseok started.

"I did that because many questions and confusion will start if you present Jimin for your liking as a candidate and so I needed to test Jimin about his loyalty towards you and he did not disappoint me." Jimin sniffed.

"So that's mean.."

"Yes, it was a stupid test and I am sorry for making things go worse. I do not have any interest in this kingdom because everyone is rooting for you, Hyung. " Hoseok smiles and again wipes Jimin's eyes.

"Stop crying now, you are red already."

"Wait, does that mean you knew it? You knew about us?" Hoseok grins.

"Everyone beside the ministries knows about this. Even the queen, your mother."

"Mother too?" Hoseok laughs.

"Yes! She loves Jimin." Yoong lets out a laugh.

"Nice."

"But Hyung...." Hoseok's voice dropped.

"Be careful. There will be more obstacles and you have to protect your name and him ...no matter what." Yoongi nods as he was aware of this and he knows it will get tough for them from now.

"I will. I will have my name secured and I will have Jimin protected from anything or anyone." Jimin sobs as he feels bad for being so fragile now.

Things will only become worse from now...

/////////////////////

I'm going to update this slow and gonna update 'Bloom' more nowadays.

Thank you.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31.1K 1.1K 34
Finding the missing you | BTS OT7 At the end of every decade, all living things will grieve. Sad indeed when nature loses its beauty. To maintain joy...
51.4K 1.8K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
57K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
43.5K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...