Alternate History

Od Sp3ctral_52

Matthew Legier, an Office Worker in his mid-20s, by an incident in his home country his life was cut short... Viac

Note
Chapter 1 - Transmigration
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Unanticipation & Reunion?
Chapter 4 - Secluded Development
Chapter 5 - Standartenführer
Chapter 6 - The Vault (1/2)
Chapter 7 - The Vault (2/2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Nuremberg
Chapter 10 - Empire State Visit
Chapter 11 - Spy in our Midst
Chapter 12 - Another
Chapter 13 - Diplomats of the Rising Sun
Chapter 14 - Assasination... Attempt
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Polish Incursion
Chapter 17 - Eve of the War
Well... Okay.
Chapter 18 - Cold North
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - The Princess
Chapter 21 - We Meet Again
Chapter 22 - Eve of the Divergence
Chapter 23 - The Divergence
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Support
Chapter 26 - Tension between the Giants
Chapter 27 - Hessdalen
Chapter 28 - The Star-Spangled Ally
Chapter 30 - Intensity
Chapter 31 - Before the Storm
Chapter 32 - Red Strike
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Shock
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Chapter 38 - The Escape (1/2)
Chapter 39 - The Escape (2/2)
Chapter 40 - Overthrow
Chapter 41 - Red Run States
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - Desecration (1/2)
Chapter 44 - Desecration (2/2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 - Anti-Monarchism
Chapter 47 - Closing Stages
Chapter 48 - At War's End
Epilogue - Reshape

Chapter 29 - Opposition

1.4K 45 54
Od Sp3ctral_52

(Also I'm sorry if there is any unrealistic conversations or code-terms here, I'm not in the military, and I have trouble finding official radio talk for ww2 soldiers or pilots. Except for one 'unofficial' video of a Pilot's reaction to an Me-262. Also I write with my thoughts and concepts, because I'm a rookie- Y'know What? I'm already expecting backlash soon.)

———Pacific Ocean———

Several ships sail alongside each-other particularly a Nagato-class Battleship sailing parallel to a North Carolina-class just 500 meters away. The American ships were noticeably less in number than the Japanese ships.

"The rising sun, and the White Star... It seems appropriate." One of the Japanese sailors said

"Explain?" A female officer on the Nagato-class asked

"The sun is a star. Despite us being different in terms of government... We have a common enemy, a common enemy which have provoked both of us." He said looking behind to see the floating wreckage of a Soviet Aircraft, Which is slowly beginning to sink beneath the waves.

Just recently the joint force had engaged a Federation Flotilla which included an escort carrier and laid its warships to the seabed.

———Skies above The German(Austria)-Hungarian border———

The Soviet Federation has suffered a stalemate within the Poland, but they are slowly advancing in Eastern Europe, and they have just separated Germany from the southern areas of Eastern Europe and are breaching into what would be Austria

Jet-driven, Mixed Propulsion, and Propeller-driven, These were the types of planes participating within the battles. And the engagements would make Bloody April eat it's heart out.

In the sky a small flight formation of just 11 Bf-109 fighters flew above the airspace of Eastern Europe, to defend the homeland from the incoming soviet invasion.

["Jesus Christ... It's only been a few months since then, yet I'm still shocked about this whole thing."] a friendly pilot radioed to another pilot Friedrich.

"I know, There have already been those few suggesting parallels between this and the attack on pearl harbour the communists did on our new Ally."

["True, I may be a pilot, but their actions is the height of madness, a single country facing foes from the west, east and south, would spread its forces too thin. Especially against an industrial colossus."]

["well that's the result of not thinking first before simply blasting through. *snicker* I'm pretty much describing our blitzkrieg aren't I?"]

"Yeah... Perhaps. The men and women of the ground probably don't think as much." The pilot of a Bf-109 commented

["Squadron! Up Ahead!"]

Friedrich leaned forward to see several specks in the distance, some smaller objects were closing their distance. Enemy Fighters. Without uttering a word he quickly put on his mask to prepare for another aerial engagement. Several lights emanated from the Enemy Fighters, receiving a feeling of dread, Friedrich immediately radioed to the rest of his group to spread out.

Most of them did so, but two unlucky ones were engulfed in a Bright Hail Of Fire as Several pieces of their plane soon fall to the earth.

"What was that?!"

The Soviets have already fielded their unguided rockets, it's only with time would they be able to commission their own version of the V-2 Missiles.

Friedrich narrowly avoided another volley of these rockets, but another friendly was destroyed. The Yak-9s Open Fire as the remaining fighters engage with one-another as the Bombers pass by, while assisting with their own Anti-aircraft Fire

"S**t!"

Friedrich eliminated three, but ended up with one flying Just adjacent to him he turned back to notice a similar flash emanate from the fighter's wings he immediately braced expecting a similar fate to his fallen comrades.

He thought that as he heard a boom, but he opened his eyes to see he was still alive. Banked his fighter a bit to see what just happened and his eyes widened as he managed to get a glimpse of a grey smoke cloud, three more explosions were heard he looked at to his left this time to see what he presumed to be Enemy Fighters reduced to Clouds of shrapnel.

"Huh...?"

Just then something passed him at high speeds, the speed didn't allow him to see what it was properly but he thought it was an Me-262 since it essentially overtook his aircraft but then he looked ahead to see a White & Red coloured speck in the distance, he leaned forward and squinted his eyes.

"...Is that a girl?" He uttered.

———————

Five Yak-9 Fighters loom over at the Austrian alps just a few kilometres adjacent to Friedrich's location.

"Christ... What's going up north? We should've toppled them over by now..."

["Well, it's mostly Tanks and the Bois, Hehe, so much for their power, looks like they would need our help."

"Haha— Da."

["Mayday! Mayday! Our bombers are taking heavy fire-! *static* What the hell is that thi-!"] A blaring distress transmission caught their attention.

["To the right."] one of the pilots radioed as all three of them saw a noticeable disturbance in the distance, several funnels of Smoke trailing downwards were noticed.

"Enemy Fighters, lets finish them off."

All three planes immediately banked and headed straight for the location, upon nearing they soon saw a few Enemy fighters, or at-least the remaining ones anyway.

"Alright, we got some let's-" just as he began to give out his orders, the wing of one of his comrade's plane was set ablaze.

["From below!"] one of the pilot's radioed as he vaguely managed to see the streak of a bullet come from below.

"Two fighters handle the Enemy Fighters above, we'll take care of what's down there!" The four remaining planes immediately separate.

["Captain over there!"] they looked closer at what they assume was the inflictor of that shot, they squinted their eyes, only to widen in shock and confusion at what they're looking at.

"Isn't That one of our rifl-... Is that a girl?! What is that?!" He uttered as he stared at the object before exclaiming seeing a girl riding atop of it.

["Opening Fire!"] The Second plane sped off ahead to try and reach closer while simultaneously opening fire on the UFO.

"!" Izetta managed to dodge the onslaught and reach low altitudes. The planes followed suit.

["The hell... 500 kilometres per hour?! That's insane!"] the pilot said his disbelief, as they reach closer and closer to the ground.

"Hey, you're too close to the ground, elevate!" The captain ordered, just as The yak-9 directly flew above and behind Izetta.

"Now." She uttered before she immediately bit her finger, drawing blood. She squeezed the droplets out and they scattered across the surface of the earth.

"Come Out!"

Whilst her bleeding continued the spilled blood began to glow, before several glowing spines were launched at an astonishing speed upwards, piercing the yak Fighter killing its pilot and sending it into an uncontrolled crash into the ground, it's chassis exploding on impact.

"What The F**k?!" The captain yelled out in shock as he immediately opened fire.

Izetta quickly flew up to gain altitude and space, but realizes her magic capacity was low due to exhausting it on approximately Four bomber groups (Five including the one that was eliminated just now).

"I got you now, you little Bit-!" His Sentence cut off as his fighter was being shot at from the side. Friedrich opened sustained fire until the Yak blew up mid-air the Soviet pilot dying with it, just in time for him to pass through the smoke without damage.

He banked his plane to the left and flew close to Izetta. She too noticed him and slowed down, until they both maintained an equal speed and they were essentially side-by-side. Friedrich took off his mask.

They stared at each-other a few moments before Izetta nodded, and Friedrich nodded afterwards. Soon Friedrich pulled up and gained altitude to try and meet up with the remnants of his squadron while Izetta turned back heading for Eylstadt.

—~~—Moscow, The Soviet Federation—~~—

"So lemme get this straight... A girl riding an enlarged PTRS Anti-tank Rifle managed to eliminate Five Bomber squadrons including their fighter escorts, whilst assisting the German Luftwaffe?" Vadim asked his few military individuals whom were in the room with him. They all remained silent.

"Da..." however the informant uttered.

Vadim kept his eyes fixated on the report, he raised his shaking hand and took off his glasses, placing them down on the desk.

"To all those uninvolved with the The strategy of the Operation, leave the room." He said, as half of the people present left. Including Andrey.

Silence fell, before Vadim looked at all of the individuals remaining in the room, and slammed his fist on the table.

"What The hell is this?! First the stalemate couldn't broken and now you give me this S**t?! What kind of joke are you playing at you imbeciles!"

"My-Premier, the-number-of-bombers-with-just-these-groups-alone-is-staggering, no-ordinary-German-fighter-squadron-could-easily-take-them ou-" one of the men spoke hastily before his reasoning was silenced.

"Imbecile! We are supposed to be the mighty Soviet Federation, a nation which would crush all opposition to its governance and unity! First we have to deal with those capitalists turning their backs on us, then those Nazis beginning to use Helicopters, and now we have to deal with this fairy tale?! What are our forces doing?!"

His rant continued on as several of The exited individuals stood near the door to hear it, a woman was crying whilst she was being comforted by another, Andrey left having enough of that, and Josefine tagged along.

They eventually walked down the few corridors to reach Andrey's office, Josefine sat by his seat.

"Christ... Josefine." Andrey said as he paced around the room Josefine watching him anxiously.

"First he goes ahead and bombs pearl harbour to cripple America's presence, but now its coming back to inject him in the ass, not Bite... Inject. Just now We are now going to have to fight on two fronts."

"Aren't we capable of doing something like this with ease?"

"Yes, Technically. But look at what's going Our progress in Europe which was expected to be fairly quickly just entered a stalemate, The Japanese empire has been more aggressive in its attacks and the United States is assisting Japan extensively, and we are forced to face four enemies directly! Even if we managed to amazingly pull this off, what happens next? Our country suffered way too much."

"...True..." Josefine agreed

"First we get reports about the Germans having rockets managing to intercept bomber squadrons, and now we have to deal with such a ludicrous report about a witch!" He exclaimed before he sat back down.

"Premier is dragging us down, but we can't do anything about it without severe problems... *sigh* Josefine."

"When you say you follow me as a guide, as a brother, or whatever you think I'am more than some country, how much do you exactly mean it?"

"What are you saying?"

"Just tell me..."

"..."

—~~—Berlin—~~—
"You better be sure sure you'll be safe and sound once you got to America. Despite being allies, I'm not so sure about your safety there." Ava said as she brought Matthew aside to fix his tie, his clothing makes him look more like a diplomat with a fedora rather than a scientist that he is.

"You shouldn't be too pessimistic Ava, we are the de facto allies of an industrial giant, and our red adversary's dominance is beginning to show its cracks. In-fact I'm more worried about you remaining in Berlin, why haven't you moved to Wulfsschanze 6 yet?"

"Because There is no need to by this point, after all with Eylstadt's White Witch assistance ten stalemate is slowly but surely beginning to end in our favour. So right now your safety is on the line."

"...I guess we mutually feel the same way, about each-other's safety."

"Indeed. Please come back safe and sound, I'll be busy too." Ava said as she allowed Matthew to leave.

He Heading for America to join in an accepted joint project to develop new means of weapons against the Soviets. They decided to set the location in America, as settling in Europe would result in easier spying as only Castle Neukreuz has advanced security and nowhere else, and nowhere in the Atlantic Ocean due to the possibility of soviet or potentially British air raids which may start a war.

With his leave he had the command management for Castle Neukreuz to Helga who is accustomed to how He operates there, and He also decided to send vehicular construction blueprints (Non-Da'at Yichud) to German manufacturing companies, send propaganda ideas for Josephine, and the new Über concrete for evaluation and testing to Albertine.
As he left Ava continued thinking

'Come back with your virginity intact, or else I'll punish you severely.' She thought

———Soviet-occupied zone in Eastern Poland———

Three polish individuals, to boys and a girl walked alongside each-other as they walk through the streets where several Soviet soldiers wander. They haven't been aggressive to the local populace other than Germans or those of German ethnicity mostly to make sure their image isn't stained.

"Hold it." They stopped walking as they heard a voice call them from behind.

"Hello, never seen you around these parts before." The soldier asked an awkward silence ensued before one man's poke up.

"We've recently travelled here from Gdańsk." He answered.

"Ah I see, and where are you going?"

"To our apartment just around the corner."

"I thought you said you just recently moved here..." the soldier said getting suspicious.

"I mean we will check in so we could have a place to stay." The girl said

"Oh sorry you Three, Pardon me." The soldier said before leaving and the three of them continue before reaching their apartment.

They walked up to their floor and eventually entering their room.

"Jesus That was close..." the girl said in a German accent as she took off her hat, it was Carina.

"Too close." Werner said

"Why the hell would you tell him 'arrived recently'?" She asked Franz.

"How about you tell me what would you say under pressure when a Communist is right in-front Of you...?"

"Guys, lets not draw this argument anymore further, remember we still have to get back to Castle Neukreuz once we've finished our association with the Anti-Communist Resistance."

"...*sigh* Yeah... True."

—~~—~~—~~—

"I want the Ivan IV Vasilyevich sent out immediately, Show those bastards a sense of fear..." Vadim Ordered

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.7K 46 11
Note: future me here hello it's been sometimes tbh I've not been writing for so long, I'm discontinuing this but if you want you could continue this...
130 2 41
The world consists of far more than a few people, and far more than just what you see of them now. All characters have a past, a story, some piece of...
77.2K 4.2K 200
From the 21st century, she reincarnated into an ancient era unknown to history, where everything defies her common sense. In her previous life, she a...
Psychosis Od josey Pheonix

Populárno-náučné

17 3 2
The life is full of numerous of happy things, we should be so happy for all of them, but are we? No. The life of a single man that knows less about h...