50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

10

1.1K 65 11
By taecup_k

[At the dorm , 08:37 p.m]

"So this is how it feels like to be a grandpa."

He told the elderly lady that he was fine, yes he lied. His back hurts badly as if his bones could disintegrate anytime.

Beomgyu has reach his dorm. His dorm a shared with Soobin and Hueningkai for almost 4 years, since his mother throw him out. The detention wasn't supposed to last forever but Beomgyu decided by himself that he want to live independently. Since his dad ran away and his brother participated an exchange in australia, he didn't have someone but his mother and he honestly didn't feel well whenever he was with her alone.

The thought of his mother, of her state hours ago, the slap he earned from her and the words that keep haunting in his head, makes him sick.

"And i thought we'll be in good terms again." Beomgyu mumbles after releasing a deep sigh. He wishes that this day doesn't exist. But he can't deny the fact that even besides the fight with his mother and the terrible afternoon, he met him.

Click.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEOMGYUUU."

"HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY GYU!"

"WISH YOU LOTS OF HAPPINESS TODAY!"

"Guys, chill a bit! You mffbdx-"

Beomgyu was welcoming with lots of arms embracing him tightly. Maybe a bit too tightly since he has been pressed body to body with bunch of people that he even almost chokes at his own breath. It looks like his poor bone will have to suffer later.

"Gosh who stamps his goddamn bigfoots on my feet?! IT HURTS." Soobin complains, holding the pain back, slowly losing his balance.

"G-guys i can't-"

Beomgyu was swept to the ground along with all his friends who joined the big group hug ,that resembles as a 6 ft. big basketball made of human.
Beomgyu exhales and inhales in an inregulary tempo first , touching bis chest ,he finally can breath properly now.

"HUENING GET OFF FROM ME."

•<<-->>•

"What took you so long by the way? Even i could make it faster than you." Ryujin sips on her drink and leans against the wall, glancing to her stepbrother.

"Something distracted me on my way." Beomgyu on the other hand doesn't dare to glance at her. He instead stick his focus on his birthday cake Soobin brought for him.

Hours, many hours had passed and there they are enjoying their night by hanging out together and just chatting along.

"Guys let's play truth or dare!" Hueningkai suggest ,"Come and join the circle."

"So yall know the rules." Soobin hands a empty soju glass bottle, placing it in the middle of the seating cycle.

Truth or dare, one of their favourite games they love to play everytime they hanging up with the whole friend's squad. Speaking of the squad, initially it constisted of only Soobin, Beomgyu and Hueningkai.
By the time Hyunjin just joined in, he was after all a good friend of Beomgyu. Jeongin and Sunghoon were included to the group since Hyunjin introduced them. Due the fact that Beomgyu is somehow related with Ryujin because she became his sister, she started to be with them often. Juhee is the newbie there.

"Birthday boy, you want to start the game?" Soobin raises his eyebrow, with a cheeky grimace across his face. He is definetly teasing the younger one. Not that he took responsible for almost all unbelievable things that Beomgyu had to do if he chose dare.

"Why not Choi Soobin, but we have to turn the bottle or do i need to explain the rules?" Beomgyu grins innocently, blinking few times just to provoke the older.

And it works.

But Soobin being Soobin and laughs it off along with Beomgyu. This is how their friendship works, whereby nobody couldn't clearly understand the chemistry between them. It is special.

"Okay let me turn this."

Once the bottle cycled around it's place, the room suddenly remains quite. Too quite.

Although they all love this game,there is nobody who wants to be chosen. The nervousness of being chosen and the excitement of what they have to do rush over them. The speed of the rotating bottle slows down until its lid is directs to

Juhee.

"Ju, which order do you want to take? We have truth or dare." Jeongin pretends to note something on a imaginary piece of paper as he listen carefully, the others hold their stomach, bursting out laughing because of how hilarious he is.

"I'll take truth." Juhee politely answers, playing along with.

"Then umm... ah i got it the classic one. Do you like someone, i mean 'like-like' ?"

"OHHHHH."

The crowd immediatly shoots their eyesballs out as they wait impatiently of any answer.

"Yes, i do 'like-like' someone i think."

Juhee could answers everything but the one she actually gave was really unexpected. Especially for Beomgyu.
People usually keep personal things by themselves otherwise it isn't called a secret without a reason. A secret is not revealed until that secret is entrusted or addressed to a certain someone.

Jeongin freezes for a while, still progressing what Juhee just said.
Juhee looks up only by meeting her friend's different reaction written on their facial expression.

"Let's continue." Sunghoon breaks the awkwardness,"Shall we?"

From each round to round it continues farther. The awkwardness was quickly replaced by unforgetable moments they had to witness.

After Juhee it was Beomgyu who was chosen and as expected he picked a dare to spice the game up. He had to make a phone call prank by dialing a random number and asking about panties on rabbat.

Next one was Hyunjin, who had to tell a truth. Ryujin asked him what he does in front of the mirror when no one is watching. He tried to cover it up by saying that he just admires his beauty but they instead end up watching a 25 minute long record video of Jongin where a Hyunjin is flirting with his reflection. And so go on.

Beomgyu, the boy who was the saddest bean on the planet now laughing his lungs out till his stomach hurts. He almost forget about the terrible happening today's afternoon but he doesn't need to remember either. Evrybody in this room think he deserve happiness, the happiness that only exist whenever he's with his friends.

"Hyuka you turn! Truth or dare?"

"Dare is it."

"Okay...i dare you to face time with your 18th contact on your ID list for how about 10 minutes? The bonus is to use 'Did you missed me babe?' for once, since you cheated last time."

"What- guys i can't! I even couldn't imagine me saying this in 10 years!"

"Just do it, you're brave enough. Do it for your pride no- more important, do it for molang." Juhee encourages him with her tiny hands forming into fists.

"I hate you all, let me search first." Hueningkai got in his contacts and swipe to his 18th,"I already told Soobin and Beomgyu about him but i don't know if you all know him."

"I've known him for long time but we weren't really close except from now on, his name is Lee Heeseung." he then diales the number.

"Jesus i can't believe I'm doing this, forgive me."

-

Heeseung
"heyy Hyuka, i don't want to be
rude or something but
why facetiming?"

Beomgyu and Soobin sitting next to Hueningkai so they have a perfect sight perspective of the phone screen. Beomgyu recognizes a young male around their age, obviously at the kitchen counter due to the bunch of 10× ramen boxes and countless vessels and cans setting up on a trendil next to him. He wears casual clothes such like a plain black oversize shirt with a matching black cap.

"Aish umm i just missed you
that's all ...umm didn't y-you
missed me babe?"

Heeseung widdens his big doe eyes, splitting out his drink now looking directly in the camera. An astonished yet flustered grin follows after. He then chuckles. Meanwhile Hyunjin and Jongin slapping eachother as they laugh without sound, dying of the embarrassment. And so does the others.

Heeseung
"If i missed you? We just met yesterday haha."

"Heeseung-ah who is it you're calling?"

Another male in a gray-ish shirt with his glasses on has been seen at least from the side. Beomgyu and Soobin looking closer to the screen, paying attention not to show themselve. Out of curiousity, the rest cycles around Hueningkai.

Heeseung
"Aish i forget you don't know him.
Say hi to Hueningkai."

The guy now turns around on full sight, getting closer to Heeseung to wave a hello to the camera.

Heeseung
"Heyy Hueningkai
I'm Yeonjun."

"Hi Yeonjun, nice to meet you!
I've heard alot 'bout you
from hyung."

Yeonjun smiles at the cuteness of the younger on the other call connection.

"Woah both are so hamdsome." Juhee whispers in shook.

"I know right like i don't know that Hyuka does have a really good looking friend. Where did he get this one though? "Ryujin also can't believe it.

"I dunno, but seems like he has now two good looking friends", Sunghoon ascertains.

Heeseung
"Heeseung hyung do you see my
my shirt somewhere?"

Another voice echoes through their devices. A voice Beomgyu somehow heard before. It seems familiar. So he close the gap between Hueningkai and him to get a closer look.

Heeseung
"Sorry Tyunie, i don't."

"There are three??", Soobin increases the volume of his voice.

"Yeah seems like, bet the third is also handsome." Ryujin fascinates,
pressing her lips toghether and nods in agreement as if she already knows whats coming next.

And indeed they went crazy as they eyeed behind Heeseung and Yeonjun a blonde guy with wet hair and a folded towel around his shoulder facing them with his back.

A back which is bare.

"Oh my lord-" Juhee covers her eyes to avoid the view, hiding behind Ryujin and Soobin, who freeze on spot but enjoys everything.

"A good day to have eyes i guess, but don't stare too long." Hyunjin nugdes Beomgyu slightly as he noticed his behavior after seeing the blonde male. His mouth hangs wide open, his eyes glues to the screen never leaving any movement, his fingers claw harshly on Hueningkai's shoulder.

"It was nice to see you again,but i should go to sleep,it's late. Good night!"

Heeseung
"Night! Oh before i forget, will
you come to the festival?"

"Yes of course see you there!"

-

"Gosh finally, i literally died for 10 minutes"

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.2K 71
You'd think a school would like to discipline their students when they get into a fight, but nope. Instead of detention or suspension, the principle...
44.5K 1.5K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
162K 3.8K 76
This is a one shot fanfic abt txt💜this is my first book pls give love and support 💜open requests 💜 Warning:mature Bottom!soobin confirmed All sh...
154K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...