In Silence (Book 1) || Loki X...

By KatLovesFictionalMen

Tony Stark is an expert in finding hidden 'talents' in people and he didn't resist doing the same with you. A... More

Chapter 1: I think he'll shoot you
Chapter 2: But I am not a superhero
Chapter 3: Meeting the Avengers
Chapter 4: Alone with Loki
Chapter 5: Wrong room
Chapter 6: Your first mission
Chapter 7: Your second mission
Chapter 8: Your idea
Chapter 9: In your mind
Chapter 10: You say the truth
Chapter 11: Shopping
Chapter 12: The party
Chapter 13: The illness
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: You get better
Chapter 16: A tour to Asgard
Chapter 17: The guest of honour
Chapter 18: A magical night
Chapter 19: The day after
Chapter 20: The vault
Chapter 21: Back in New York
Chapter 22: Hungover
Chapter 23: An unpleasant assignment
Chapter 24: Leo Marcus
Chapter 25: Disaster
Chapter 26: Why are you here?
Chapter 27: Really?
Chapter 28: That's not me
Author's Note
Chapter 29: Decision making
Chapter 30: Unexpected guest
Chapter 31: Back on Asgard
Chapter 32: The voice in your head
Chapter 34: The legend of Freyja
Chapter 35: Your mother's house
Chapter 36: The whole story (part 1)
Chapter 37: The whole story (part 2)
Chapter 38: I know you
Chapter 39: The only way
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Author's Note
We are back!!!

Chapter 33: Training with Frigga

2.7K 87 22
By KatLovesFictionalMen

The next morning you woke up burried in Loki's arms with him staring at you with a sweet smile on his face. At some point last night you had fallen asleep and Loki of course would not miss the chance to stare at you sleep peacefully for the whole night. 

"Good morning, darling." Loki said.

"Hi..." You said with a sweet smile, gazing into his deep, forest green eyes.

After that silence took over the room again. Just by looking into each other's eyes you decided that it was not yet time to get out of bed. You snuggled back into Loki's arms and sighed in happiness. That was your favorite feeling in the whole world; being with Loki in a room full of silence. This was the feeling that you knew you never wanted to loose.

Sadly an unexpected knock on the door would disrupt your relaxation. You immediately sat up on the bed while Loki barely flinched. After you answered the door two maids of the palace entered, holding one disc each with a variety on food on them. After them came a male maid holding a cart with a few towels on it. He quickly left those on a chair next to your bed and then got behind the maids, who had already made their way in front of you.

It didn't take you long to recognised the youngest of the two maids to be Lorein, the sweet girl who helped you get ready last time you were on Asgard.

"Good morning lady y/n." She smiled at you.

"Good morning Lorein. How are you?" You smiled back at her and stood up. 

Lorein seemed quite surprised with what you said which very much confused you. You then turned to Loki who was now sitting up on the bed, looking equally surprised with Lorein. You turned back to the maids, they were all looking at you as if you had said the most wrong thing in the world.

"Did I get it wrong?" You finally asked. 

"Excuse me?" Lorein asked still in confusion.

"Did I get your name wrong? I swear I was sure it was Lorein. I am incredibly sorry." 

She then immediately turned her look on the floor as she left the plate with the food on the cart. The other maid was looking at you as if you had suddenly grew a beard and the male just stood still and exchanged a few weird looks with her.

You were looking at all of them, trying to figure out what was going on while Loki had clearly done so, science he was now next to you, trying to hold back his laugh. You had never felt so embarrassed in your life.

"Enjoy your breakfast." Lorein said shyly as soon as they were done, with her look still stuck on the floor.

Once everyone was out of your room and the door was closed behind them, Loki started laughing and you looked at him in both confusion and annoyance. You tried to figure out what had just happened but could not explain this kind of weird behavior.

Was it some kind of Asgardian thing that you just didn't know of?

What exactly was it that you did wrong?

"Okay are you going to tell me what just happened?" You said as Loki continued laughing.

"I'm sorry darling. The thing is that maids here are not quite used to be called by their names." He finally said.

"So how do you address them?"

"We don't. Most of the times we don't even interact with them."

"That's just...absurd!" You raised your voice and Loki started laughing again. "Why are you mocking me?"

"I am not!" He said through his laughter.

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Because you're exquisite, my dear." Loki stopped laughing and looked into your eyes as he came closer.

You didn't say another word and just gave him a sweet smile. Loki slowly moved his hands and gently placed them on your cheeks. You closed your eyes and felt his soft touch as you leaned closer to him, so your lips could touch. The room suddenly started spinning and you were in the middle, standing still while both of your tongues danced to their own rhythm. 

After what felt like the sweetest infinity you pulled away and looked at the eyes of the man you loved. It didn't matter anymore if he was going to say it or not; you knew very well that this was exactly what you were feeling.

Love was that jitters you felt every time he touched your hands touched and the epic warmth that took over your whole body whenever your lips touched his.

You knew you had never felt like that for anyone in the world and so it had to be love. Because if what you felt for this man was not live then what was?

You continued smiling and staring into Loki's gorgeous eyes as he did the same until your bedroom door was knocked on once again.

You immediately snapped back into reality and went to answer the door. To your surprise it was Lorein once again, looking at you. You smiled at her and she looked at you shyly. She then told you that Frigga had requested your presence to the training room and then turned to Loki, telling him that his father was waiting for him in the throne room along with Thor. When she was done Loki dismissed her and she quickly left the room.

"I am pretty sure she is scared of me." You laughed and turned to Loki. He though didn't think anything about your comment, while he was clearly lost in his own thoughts. "Hey, what is it?" You got closer to him and gently touched his shoulder.

"I just...I am not really in the mood to encounter him." Loki sighed.

"Come on, maybe he just wants to talk with his sons." You gave him a sweet smile which clearly didn't work.

"He is not my father y/n."

"Look, I despise him quite as much as you do. The way he treated you as a child and continues to treat you to this day is unacceptable. But, he also has something; t's something weird that I can't explain, you know? It's just a feeling."

"I don't want to disappoint you, darling, but your feeling is quite messed up."

"I am not so sure about that. I trusted that feeling when it came to you and look where we are." Loki lifted his head to look at you and then immediately turned around.

"Maybe if it wasn't for that feeling you wouldn't be caught in this mess." He sighed.

"I don't see a mess." You said sweetly.

"You need glasses." You turned around and smiled at you.

"Just go. Maybe with not so much prejudice this time. You know something good could come out of it." You looked at him intensely

"Only for you." Loki finally sighed and gave you a quick kiss before exiting the room.

You laughed as the door closed behind him and started getting ready to meet Frigga. You were of course quite nervous but at the same time so excited. You were about to train with the most powerful which you knew and the one that trained your boyfriend.

In addition to that you knew that with her help there was no way that you wouldn't find a solution in your current problem. You also knew that now was the time to finally tell someone about last night but you were still a little skeptical.

Maybe you didn't need to worry them for no reason.

Frigga would fix you and she would be gone for ever.

Or at least you hoped things would go like that.

Once you were ready you took your things and got out of the room. Of course you had no idea where you had to go but thankfully Frigga had already fixed that problem too. Outside your door was standing a young guard, ready to lead you to where Frigga was.

He instructed you to follow him and before you could even say a word he started walking fast towards the end of the corridor. You immediately started running behind him in order to catch up with him but he kept speeding up. The guard was constantly turning around on every corner and entering every corridor in the palace.

Thankfully after a few minutes of endless running behind him, the guard stopped in front of a huge double door. He then turned to look at you, with a cold, emotionless look on his face. You looked back at him and the turned your attention to the door behind him.

"The queen is waiting for you." The guard said dryly and left your sight.

His behavior was very weird but you decided to ignore it. You then turned back to the door and took a deep breath before opening it. The door itself was actually quite heavy and took more strength to open it than you had originally thought. 

Once you did, you entered a huge empty room, surrounded by golden colors. In the middle of it was Frigga, standing with a warm smile on her face. You immediately got to her and hugged her as tight as you could.

"Good morning my dear." She said as you pulled away from the hug. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes of course. I am just nervous for today." You laughed awkwardly.

"You don't have to worry about a thing. Everything is going to be fine I promised you."

Frigga then took your hand and placed you next to her as she casted an illusion of a mirror in front of the two of you. You looked at her with admiration, you had never seen such a fine work, even from Loki. Frigga looked at your expression and laughed slightly.

"Of course my magic is better than Loki's, I taught him." She said and you looked at her wide eyed.

"How?"

"I was raised by witches my dear. Did you really believe that the simple spell you have around your mind would keep me out?"

"Well..." You and Frigga both laughed and then she turned back to the mirror in front of you.

"Now I need you to look at you in this mirror and tell me everything."

"Everything about...?"

"You know why you are here y/n. Loki told me a few things but I need your point of view as well. I need a clearer picture of the situation before I can help you."

"I understand..." You sighed and looked deep into your eyes in the mirror. "The truth is I don't have much to say. I assume Loki told you about the one time she took over and..." You tried to speak but your voice cracked and tears started filling up your eyes.

"It's okay darling." Frigga immediately touched your shoulders gently and tried to comfort you. "Your are safe here."

You nodded and took a few deep breaths before started to talk again.

"I don't really know what happened after that. All I can remember is that I saw Loki being shot, laying in the floor. After that I blacked out and she took over. I woke up two days later."

"So you don't have any memory of that night? Not only visual but emotional as well."

"No..." You sighed and faced the window on the right wall of the room.

"I need you to look into your own eyes my dear. Then I need you to focus on that night and tell me anything you can see or feel."

You heard Frigga's advice and stared into your eyes in the mirror for a couple of seconds. Once you were fully focused you closed your eyes and went back to the night of the mission.

At first you could feel nothing but then a sudden wave of pain and fear hit you. You felt struggle inside of you, as if you were fighting for a place in your mind. Then you felt a huge wave of evil energy taking completely over you while listening to some familiar voices in the background.

After that you couldn't feel or hear anything but suddenly a few images of Loki laying almost unconscious in the floor, covered in blood came to you. The scene was so intense that you immediately opened your eyes in terror, returning back to your reality.

"What did you see y/n?" Frigga sked you.

You looked at her as your eyes started once again filling up with tears. Frigga tried to calm you down as you were explaining everything that you had felt and seen. Once you were done she gave you a tight hug and assured you that everything was going to be fine.

"Science that day gave you ever heard of felt her presence again?" Frigga asked you once you started to feel better.

Before you could say anything back to her the door of the room suddenly opened and Loki walked inside. His face immediately lit up when he saw you and you had a feeling he liked the fact that you and his mother had become so close. He then walked next to you and put his hand around your waist, smiling at both you and Frigga.

"So, how did it go?" He asked the both of you.

"My session with y/n was extremely helpful. I have understood the situation a little better and I don't think it is something worth worrying about." Frigga said with a smile.

"Really?" Both you and Loki said at the same time, both equally confused.

"Yes. I have come to the conclusion that y/n's situation is nothing more than a simple possession." She said and Loki seemed quite relieved with it.

So that was a good thing?

You never thought you would hear the words 'simple' and 'possession' at the same sentence.

"I don't think I understand." You finally said in confusion. "Are possessions normal in here?"

"Well there are still many witches that use their gifts for the wrong reasons. Some times bad spirits manage to get away and wander free, possessing people."

"So someone cursed me or something?"

"Not necessarily. Maybe the spirit got inside of you the last time you were here. You were quite weak so this could easily have happened."

"But you can help mother?" Loki asked, worried.

"Of course my boy." Frigga laughed and looked at her son. "It appears that the spirits is quite weak itself. Y/n seems to have full control of both her powers and her mind."

Frigga's words suddenly made your heart stop and your blood to freeze. You knew that now you had no choice but tell them both what had happened last night. Your hands started shaking slightly as you oped your mouth to speak but Frigga stopped you.

"Y/n, is there anything you'd like to say?" She asked you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 552 13
You are an Agent of SHIELD who was given a special mission. You were in charge of watching the God of Mischief himself. But, things get tricky when e...
6.5K 207 34
You're sent by the foster program to go live with the Avengers as an Enhanced. But when Thor finds out your powers are Asgardian, he brings in his co...
156K 6.5K 23
After the war Thor looks to building New Asgard. Loki meanwhile is sent to stay with the Avengers. But they cannot bring themselves to trust the tric...
222 46 28
Y/N is girl from realm called Wergard, wonderful place where people have big strong wings and fantastic warrior can be anyone. She was just little gi...